Sign in to follow this  
mr.shitty

Why does Matt Jones even start

jag fan here. we have 2 busts at WR on the team in williams and jones. the guys are sorry. wilford isnt much better either. I might tryout next week.

del rio is sending out letters to everyone who knows how to play the game of football to see if they want to play WR.

dude, he's a red zone monster. A physical freak. No one can hold him! Just wait, next week will be the breakout! THen you'll be sorry, and I'll be :cry: because I was one of 8 million that had him as a 'sleeper' Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

Now that I have lost McNabb for the year I may have to go with Garrard the rest of the way so these FOCKIN JAGOFF WR's better start catching the ball. Damn now Taylor fumbles and costs Garrard a TD :cry: :ninja:

I drafted him WAY too high. 7th round I believe. I thought I was getting a steal, I even bragged about it to all the guys in the draft room. "I would've taken him in the 3rd if I thought I had to!" I declared.

Still haven't lived it down.

I drafted him WAY too high. 7th round I believe. I thought I was getting a steal, I even bragged about it to all the guys in the draft room. "I would've taken him in the 3rd if I thought I had to!" I declared.

The fact that you realize he's not going to pan out and move on accordingly makes you better off than most of the other people who got him 6th/7th round and are still waiting for that breakout game. He's finally healthy, he's a freak, can't be stopped, too fast, too big blahblahblah. ###### happens every year, it's those that know when to cut their losses who get farther ahead than the stubborn ones...

dude, he's a red zone monster. A physical freak. No one can hold him! Just wait, next week will be the breakout! THen you'll be sorry, and I'll be :lol: because I was one of 8 million that had him as a 'sleeper' Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

{/sarcasm} ??

:lol:

I had Jones and Lee Evans targeted in the 7th round. Both got drafted before I picked and I "settled" DJax. Sometimes the best picks are the ones we don't make.

I had Jones and Lee Evans targeted in the 7th round. Both got drafted before I picked and I "settled" DJax. Sometimes the best picks are the ones we don't make.

<_< :cry: :cry: Nice league

dude, he's a red zone monster. A physical freak. No one can hold him! Just wait, next week will be the breakout! THen you'll be sorry, and I'll be :cry: because I was one of 8 million that had him as a 'sleeper' Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

On my local league draft night, I picked him up in the 9th round. More than a few said "Who??" My reply, "Just wait, by the end of season everybody will know him. He will be a monster." :cry: <_<

I KNOW I am going to hear that come season end party

RETARDED LEAGUE ALLERT! RETARDED LEAGUE ALLERT! MAN ALL BATTLESTATIONS!!!

I keed, I keed. I had Matty Jones projected in the 10th, he went 2 pics befiore I could get him. I settled on Steve Smith. I doubted myself the first few weeks, but I'm fairly happy about it now...

RETARDED LEAGUE ALLERT! RETARDED LEAGUE ALLERT! MAN ALL BATTLESTATIONS!!!

I keed, I keed. I had Matty Jones projected in the 10th, he went 2 pics befiore I could get him. I settled on Steve Smith. I doubted myself the first few weeks, but I'm fairly happy about it now...

Steve Smith? Was Torry Holt gone at that point? Because in my 1 man league he lasted until the 15th! He was a major steal for me I thought.

<_< :cry: :cry: Nice league

$250 money league. 12 team 18 man rosters ppr keeper league jagoff. You wouldn't last five minutes in this league. If you pull your head out of your arse you'll remember Djax's knee injury was of great concern to many owners thus he slipped in the draft.

$250 money league. 12 team 18 man rosters ppr keeper league jagoff. You wouldn't last five minutes in this league. If you pull your head out of your arse you'll remember Djax's knee injury was of great concern to many owners thus he slipped in the draft.

I would let this one die out guy, seriously. Knee aside, 9th round for Djax makes the league retarded...

I would let this one die out guy, seriously. Knee aside, 9th round for Djax makes the league retarded...

Who gives a fock about what you think assbag?

It's pretty funny now the debates we had pre-season about these guys! Many, many people were going on and on about how unstoppable Jones would be. I didn't buy it but was adament that I thought Wilford was going to be a sleeper (although I didn't pick him until late in the draft) and about how I was targeting Leftwich in all of my leagues.

What a joke. The one guy nobody expected much out of (F Taylor) has been the only one to be a pleasant surprise this year.

3-7-JAC 48(13:09) (Shotgun) D.Garrard pass deep middle to M.Jones to NYG 3 for 49 yards (R.McQuarters).

That's why.

YES, the breakout game is here!!! Watch them target him 4 times right now. That's right, I said 4. When you have a beast like Jones, you go for it in 4th down. That's why!

YES, the breakout game is here!!! Watch them target him 4 times right now. That's right, I said 4. When you have a beast like Jones, you go for it in 4th down. That's why!

More insightful analysis :banana:

Big deal. I picked D-Jax up from my league's waiver wire.

:dunno:

Good move on your part. He had knee problems ya know

pff, I can 1 up that. SJax is still on our WW. With pace out, the owner dropped him. Everyone knows he's worthless now...

PS: Nobody cares what you assbags think! You wouldn't last in my $2.50 league!

Good move on your part. He had knee problems ya know

True. And I also picked up Tomlinson from the waiver wire because of Turner vulturing all of his TD's this season.

pff, I can 1 up that. SJax is still on our WW. With pace out, the owner dropped him. Everyone knows he's worthless now...

True. And I also picked up Tomlinson from the waiver wire because of Turner vulturing all of his TD's this season.

Good call I might pick that guy up this week

jag fan here. we have 2 busts at WR on the team in williams and jones. the guys are sorry. wilford isnt much better either. I might tryout next week.

del rio is sending out letters to everyone who knows how to play the game of football to see if they want to play WR.

Ya know, there is a common denominator in this. It's the SUCKY QB's. The WR's never know when they ball is coming with this POS garrard in there. They run their route, thinking the ball is on it's way, they turn and there is this idiot running around.

p00h = fantasy assbag who thinks he is the king of his 6 team yahoo league. :dunno: