Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

What do you need tomorrow?

I am down 4 and have Driver and The pack D to go. He has Jennings.

I am hoping for a 12 point day from driver and a 5 point day from my D.

I'm down 11 to my opponent, who has Branch going. I'm running Alexander and am hoping it's been worth the wait... :ninja:

50 from Driver.

That would make me very happy but im not going to be greedy.

It's lookng like an Addai type of day from Ahman Green (or SA if I choose to start him instead) and an Owens type of day from DJax!! :P I'm NOT holding my breath.

I traded Addai this week for FWP, to oppposit sides of the game....MAN!

one league, i need Driver to get 30 yds

second league, i need Driver, Djax, and Winstrom to outscore KGB by 2 pts. (will clinch div. and first round by with win)

i like my chances in both leagues

I was as shocked as anyone to see USC climb up to #2 in the BCS. I mean didn't anyone see the Wolverines play Ohio State? They were pretty good I thought.

:blink:

This alias is gold. GOLD!@#!@

:P

i need 2 tds and 100 yards from branch...

um..thrown by seneca..as im facing hass....

f me...im toast....next week is do or die week.....

jennings better not go off..as i benched him for braylon :P

I'm up by 26 and have Green going, he has SA going. :dunno:

May the fantasy gods accept my half eaten strawberry frosted Dunkin Donut as a sacrifice to ensure ol' broken foot does not outflank gimpy knee.

Just need this win to be in the playoffs.

I was as shocked as anyone to see USC climb up to #2 in the BCS. I mean didn't anyone see the Wolverines play Ohio State? They were pretty good I thought.

:banana:

:banana:

I need 1 point from Driver and A. Green for the win and what should wrap up my division title. :banana:

I already clinched the playoffs, but the team in front of me has tomlinson and had won 9 in a row before i beat them yesterday, still would need a miracle finish for me to win the division and $500

D'oh. I thought I needed ~5 pts from Favre and Green tonight to win. Turns out my opponent started Ben Watson, not Daniel Graham, so now I need 21 pts. :wall:

Stupid Harrison and Clark combining for 2 catches and 12 yards. Good thing the Ravens decided to put up 43.

I just need 5 points from Driver, so I guarantee he gets 49 yards and no TDs. I would have won already if I hadn't replaced Fitzgerald with Driver at the last minute <_<

I need 46 points from Favre, Driver and Alexander (PPR league). Let's see -- Favre will throw 170 yards and 2 INT, leaving early in the fourth quarter with numbness in his fingers. 4pts. Driver will get 5 catches for 59 yards. 10pts. SA will have 28 rushing attempts for 88 yards and 1TD. 14pts. Is that pessimism or realism?

I need 40 points from Driver and Seahawks D... so I pretty much need Driver to get 40, because it's pretty much impossible for D's to score 40.

What I need is a DEF TD to start out the game and the Hawks to get an early lead so Favre throws to Driver and possibly more INTs.

If Driver gets fewer than 60 yards, I am division winner and get a first round bye in the playoffs. If he gets more than 60, I may not even get in the playoffs. I wonder if he is feeling the pressure.

I'm up 15 and I have Djax. He has Hass. I should be OK I think unless Hass just locks onto Branch or one of the other WR's. Anyone want to give me some assurance? :clap:

I need this win to clinch the final playoff spot as I will surely lose next week to the #1 seed in the season ender.

because Addai dropped 46 on me i am only up by 4 and am going against driver in a ppr league. i am basically toast unless driver pulls a hammy in warmups and doesnt play. this is tough to cope after being up by 50 before sunday nights game and my opponent only has addai and driver left. ouch

My opponent had Addai, which leaves me down by 13 and the choice of playing either Hasselbeck or Favre tonight. Luckily I have another 8 hours to debate...

Either way, 14 points for the win from either Hasselbeck or Favre.

(Leaning towards playing Hass)

Driver and D. JAckson to combine for 4 tds + 200 yds.

Not impossible, but highly unlikely.

Although if they each had a td > 50 yds I would only need 3 tds + 200 yds.

Would need a lot less had I not changed M. Jones-Drew for D. Williams and Scobee for Feely,

When I saw Foster was not playing, I assumed D. Williams would have monster day.

Oh well.

If J Brown gets 12 pts tonight I clinch playoffs anyhow.