14 members have voted

1. 1. both are 'ready'

• Brooke
    • Laura

Guest Black Label Society

SFW?

:ninja:

yeah, absolutely

I think that laura could be hotter, but her makeup is scary or something... she looks like a vampire hooker...

that saying i go with brooke.... (but since they are so close i suggest goin with the one with the nicest cans)

I think that laura could be hotter, but her makeup is scary or something... she looks like a vampire hooker...

that saying i go with brooke.... (but since they are so close i suggest goin with the one with the nicest cans)

Laura - Well, it's not a very good picture of Laura, but yeah, her Makeup is put on with a paint roller.

She's very cool, likes to shoot pool too (she's on my team), loves football, etc.

there's alot about her I dig. Has ZERO titties. ZERO.

Oh and she has a boyfriend, but is way past ready to dump his dumbass.

Has told me she doesn't swallow. :ninja:

Brooke - Has NICE cans for her body size (decent B's), but is a bit of a flake. I dig her too, but she's odd sometimes....(I know...saying that about a woman is an oxymoron).

Not sure yet if she swallows. :headbanger:

Option C

I think you're better off with her

Laura - Well, it's not a very good picture of Laura, but yeah, her Makeup is put on with a paint roller.

She's very cool, likes to shoot pool too (she's on my team), loves football, etc.

Brooke - Has NICE cans for her body size (decent B's), but is a bit of a flake. I dig her too, but she's odd sometimes....(I know...saying that about a woman is an oxymoron).

Are you the one who was breaking up with his girlfriend who was b!tching because you played too much pool and I told you to go out with that girl from your volleyball league and you said her name was Laura? Is this that Laura?

Hmmm. . . let me drink a six pack and get back to you with an honest answer . . .

I voted Brooke although it is close. Based just on looks, although she has a lot of jewelry stuff going on, could be good (kinky) or bad (wacko). :ninja:

Also you already know Laura doesn't swallow. For a chick with no boobs, that doesn't look good on her resume.

The real question is which one will take it up the pooper? :headbanger:

ok... now by "doesn't swallow" is that like she does it to the point where you are ready to ###### then backs away like a frightened puppy? or is that where she merely takes it out of her mouth and puts all of the load on her faces/cans and then reinserts it in her mouth for a couple more minutes to make sure the job is done right....

(because the second option isn't so bad)

If Brooke is 24, I must be 17 :mad:

Option C

I think you're better off with her

Are you the one who was breaking up with his girlfriend who was b!tching because you played too much pool and I told you to go out with that girl from your volleyball league and you said her name was Laura? Is this that Laura?

Hmmm. . . let me drink a six pack and get back to you with an honest answer . . .

yes, yes, and yes

But she's currently 'taken' although we've had numerous conversations about 'us' hooking up.

so, in the mean time, I think I'm gonna poke Brooke in the muskrat and then dump her when Laura is free.

Planned to perfection. :mad:

I voted Brooke although it is close. Based just on looks, although she has a lot of jewelry stuff going on, could be good (kinky) or bad (wacko). :mad:

Also you already know Laura doesn't swallow. For a chick with no boobs, that doesn't look good on her resume.

The real question is which one will take it up the pooper? :dunno:

I don't know if either takes it in the chute.

I will ask Laura, and try it on Brooke.

Should I email her?

"Hey Laura,...the guys on the internets wanna know if you take it in the can......so.....do ya?"

:lol:

ok... now by "doesn't swallow" is that like she does it to the point where you are ready to ###### then backs away like a frightened puppy? or is that where she merely takes it out of her mouth and puts all of the load on her faces/cans and then reinserts it in her mouth for a couple more minutes to make sure the job is done right....

(because the second option isn't so bad)

Geez...a little 'vivid' don't ya think? :huh:

But, no, she said she'll finish, but then 'runs' the bathroom to spit it up.

Man I miss my ex. She just kept chuggin along like a little train that could.

some mind blowing BJ's...... :cry:

Are these the two finalist for Miss Trailer Park USA ?

good lord :mad:

Hey Thanks TripMcFuckstick. :wall:

Neither are award winners, but neither are 'trailer' trash.

Geez...a little 'vivid' don't ya think? :headbanger:

But, no, she said she'll finish, but then 'runs' the bathroom to spit it up.

sorry... just putting it out there as i've had both types of girls "run for cover" girls are no fun. On the other hand running to the bathroom to spit it up isn't that satisfying either... because you know she hates it...

so it sounds like you've already done things with laura (unless she is describing what she does) have you done things with brooke? what is she like. And sometimes perky B's are the best can... i'd rather have perky B's than large saggy cans any day

she's odd sometimes....(I know...saying that about a woman is an oxymoron).

I don't think you know what "oxymoron" means.

I don't think you know what "oxymoron" means.

Umm...yeah, actually I do.

But I realize I used it improperly.

I guess I should have said 'redundant', or I could have said she's a 'sane woman', in which case, yes, that would be an oxymoron.

But thanks for clearing me up. :headbanger:

sorry... just putting it out there as i've had both types of girls "run for cover" girls are no fun. On the other hand running to the bathroom to spit it up isn't that satisfying either... because you know she hates it...

so it sounds like you've already done things with laura (unless she is describing what she does) have you done things with brooke? what is she like. And sometimes perky B's are the best can... i'd rather have perky B's than large saggy cans any day

Umm...yeah, my ex, ex GF did that. Like it was poison or something.

Very dissatisfying.

No, haven't done anything with Laura...we just have explicit conversations from time to time.

I voted laura just cause one of my best friends is in the same situation.

He's bangin a chick who is way past wanting to break up with her boyfriend (though still dating).

She takes it in the chute and give's good BJ's I'm told...

those chicks tend to be freakier cause it's "wrong" for them to be with you, so they will automatically be nastier with you than they normally are!

Especially seeing laura looks a little "down" (as in syndrome) in the eyes, she should be a giver cause well, she wont know any better :headbanger: :ninja:

But thanks for clearing me up. :thumbsdown:

Umm...yeah, my ex, ex GF did that. Like it was poison or something.

Very dissatisfying.

just tell her to take it in the mouth, and then just spit it out on your lap... then when you are said and done, you can be the one getting up and going to the bathroom to clean up!

Can't imagine why anyone would vote for Laura. She chose a camera which distorts her face as much as possible. She ain't pretty in that picture, and I bet she's uglier from every other angle. Brooke is the pick.

Hey BLS..what about this one?....looks like she is showing that she's a swallower :lol:

http://268727040.slide.com/p/1/Its+Rick_21/72057594098013380

that's brooke.

See how she 'spoons' up her tongue? :pointstosky:

Just like she's saying...."something about the size of a tablespoon could fit here, and then I could show it to you". :o

that's brooke.

See how she 'spoons' up her tongue? :pointstosky:

Just like she's saying...."something about the size of a tablespoon could fit here, and then I could show it to you". :o

well then..i guess i voted properly. she looks alot younger in that picture than she does in the one you linked at the beginning of the thread. :lol:

Just like she's saying...."something about the size of a tablespoon could fit here

your cack? :pointstosky:

You were better off with the psychopath.

:o

Only from a sex standpoint. :pointstosky:

your cack? :lol:

Yeah, that, or the portion of your brain that is utilized. :lol: