Sign in to follow this  
Let Da Big Dog Eat

******What Do You Need On MNF*****

I need a TD from either Rudi or Wayne plus 60 yds form one or either (20 yds/pt). Am feeling good about it. And, I will have survived LT.

Congrats on the survival.... :dunno: The whole LT thing is really getting stupid now, it makes me happy when people beat teams that own him....

As for what I need on Monday Night.... Well I have Chad Johnson, Carson Palmer and Robert Mathis and I need nothing !!!!!!! My opponents guys ###### the bed something fierce... (Favre, Henry, Berrian, Gates, to name a few...) finally a walk over win with no worries...bout fockin time... BOWL here I come ;)

My opponent needs Peyton and Harrison to score a combined 28.

I started Favre, T. Bell and Chicago D. ;) Lord help me.

On Monday Night I need to go to the Harley dealer and see if they still have the Roadking I want.

Up by 79 points facing Manning... and the 'best' team in the league lost his semi-final game with LJ and Chicago choking.

I just checked my weekely matchups against the guy I'll be playing... and I've beat him every week save one this season. And I ouscored him by 101 this weekend.

Vrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooom!!!!!

2 pnts per 25 yrds passing, 6 pnts per td. -2 per int, 2 pnts /10 yrds rush.

I need manning to not score himself 43 points. It would be more like 53 if i signed E currey (oak) but no i had go sign Caldwell. I am so frikien stupid. So manning can have 300 yrds and 3 tds but thats it. I would be ahead by 1 point if he puts up those numbers...i have a feeling he's gonna tear it up.

I so much want to beat the LT owner. His WR's were.......Ta Da....... Lelie, Burleson and S Moss with R Moss and J Horn on the bench. He has been playing R Moss ALL YEAR. Not to mention the $500 I get for losing the SB or $1,250 I get for winning it.

But, more than that, I want to beat the 1 trick pony of the LT team. :cheers:

2 pnts per 25 yrds passing, 6 pnts per td. -2 per int, 2 pnts /10 yrds rush.

I need manning to not score himself 43 points. It would be more like 53 if i signed E currey (oak) but no i had go sign Caldwell. I am so frikien stupid. So manning can have 300 yrds and 3 tds but thats it. I would be ahead by 1 point if he puts up those numbers...i have a feeling he's gonna tear it up.

You should have signed Ronald Curry of Oak.... The KNicks were off today :cheers:

Up by 31 in a PPR league. I've got addai vs. who's your momma and s.graham. I should be bowl bound but could lose just as easy. Got alot riding on addai.

faced LT in 2 seperate leagues,they're both done and I have Palmer in both,need 19 from him in one and 25 in the other.

I ran away with the regular season by a HUGE margin...

You did ? That's a shocker.... from what I can see your team sucks... oh well that's fantasy :huh:

PPR league: 1 pt/rec, 1 pt/10 rushing yds, 1 pt/15 receiving yds, 6 pts/TD

I am down by 32.2.

I have: Rudi, Wayne, Housh, Graham

Opponent has: Vinatieri

Guess this just wasn't my year :huh:

PPR league: 1 pt/rec, 1 pt/10 rushing yds, 1 pt/15 receiving yds, 6 pts/TD

I am down by 32.2.

I have: Rudi, Wayne, Housh, Graham

Opponent has: Vinatieri

Guess this just wasn't my year :huh:

I like your chances....

Rudi for 100 and a score, 2 catches for 18 yards... 19 points

Wayne 7 for 110..... 14 points

Hoosh 6 for 80 and a score.... 17 points

Graham and Vinatieri wash..... winna :(

I like your chances....

Rudi for 100 and a score, 2 catches for 18 yards... 19 points

Wayne 7 for 110..... 14 points

Hoosh 6 for 80 and a score.... 17 points

Graham and Vinatieri wash..... winna ;)

When you put it like that, it sounds possible! Although there is something in our league known as "The Curse Of MNF." It usually happens when you need points from a reliable player/players to pull out a win, but they stink it up and you end up losing. One example: earlier this year, one team was losing by 3.8 points and had Favre going against the Eagles; Favre ended up scoring 2.2.

So if I win, then cheers to you! :cheers:

League #1: Up by 8.5 with Carson Palmer going against Marvin Harrison.

League #2: Down by 17 with Peyton Manning left. The other team's score is final. I was up 25.5 before facing Tomlinson & Kaeding tonight--that guys tough to beat.

My team is done and I have a 39-point lead. He has both Reggie Wayne (our #2 scoring WR) and Chad Johnson (our #1 scoring WR) left to go. :argue:

They average a combined 30ppg (14 for Wayne, 16 for Johnson). My hope is that they will be held reasonably in check. Their scoring averages are bolstered by several "off the charts" games of 40+ (two of those for Johnson) and 25+ (2 of those for Wayne).

For a berth in the Mephisto Bowl.

This is the most uncomfortable 40-point lead I've ever had.

CJ and Graham to outscore Palmer & vinateri (i have a 2 point lead)

Never going to happen :argue:

Up by 17. I'm done, he has Vinatieri and Chris Henry left. PPR league. I'd say I'm 50/50, maybe slightly better. Good news is I'll be on a plane tonight so I won't be able to watch the game and freak out over every play.

Why didn't I have the nuts to start Cedric Benson over Dante Stallworth?

I need Carson Palmer and Reggie Wayne to get 5 more points than Chad Johnson. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. :P

I got so lucky last night, Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates combined for 1 point!! Especially since LJ didnt do squat for me.

Im up 44pts and he has Chad Johnson, so I need Chad to not have a repeat of that breakout 200+ rec yard week that he had earlier. I feel pretty comfortable.

I need one of those Ocho Cinco New Orleans Saints games. I need Chris Henry to show up like Houshmanzadeh has been. Down by 17. Who Dey!!!!!!

He has Reggie Wayne. :clap:

Carson Palmer to do exactly what Vick (who I should have started) did.

Same here.. freakin Vick

Manning needs 24 completions (6 pts), 300 yards (6 pts plus 5 pt bonus), 2 TDs (12 points). 29 points will give me a half point win. Come on Cincy. Don't get defensive on me now!

down by 7.9

He has Wayne

I have Graham and Ocho Cinco

so if Graham gets 8 it's Wayne vs Ocho

toss up.

Hope I see some end zone dancing tonight.

I need Cincy's Kicker Graham to NOT score 19 points... Feeling pretty good.

I will survive LT if Graham is human tonight. :dunno:

Seems like a lot of teams are relying on P. Manning to bring them to the "promise land."

Me Too!!!

I need Manning to get either:

125 yrds / 4 TDs

245 yrds / 3 TDs <--- Best Bet

365 yrds / 2 TDs

485 yrds / 1 TD

OR

I lose the game :dunno:

Please Ocho Cinco, light this defense up and make a statement to the league. Break some Cincinnati records on your way to greatness tonight. 8 (ocho) rec. 165 (cien y sesenta y cinco) yds 2 (dos) TD (41 points/cuarenta y uno) is all I am asking for. Go over to Chris Henry's locker and tell him it is all his game tonight, talk the talk. Tell him this is where legends are born. 7 rec. 85 yds 2 TD (27 points) is a perfect number for him, if he wants to add a little more so be it, I won't be mad. Tell TJ he would be a perfect decoy to fight Reggie Wayne during warm ups and both get tossed. Thanks Ocho good luck tonight!!!!!

I basically need another career night from Chad. Down by 44 thanks to LT and we get extra points for long TDs and 0.5 ppr. He scored 40 in one game this year and 48 in another so I'll take an average of those two games. I'll be praying...

I have Vinaterri going, down by 12...xp=1, fg <30 = 3, fg <40 = 4, fg <50 = 5, fg >50 = 6

Do I have a chance???

Guy i'm up against is undefeated and talked so much trash, I thought I had the game till LT....I hope I can pull this off.

I need Carson Palmer and Ocho Cinco to both get arrested before the game (ie- picking up hookers, drug possesion, etc.) I am up by 13 points with no one left (thank you Eli Manning) The chances are higher than normal because it is the Bengals. :dunno:

i have the cincy kicker graham, he has wayne. i'm up by @14 points. its a ppr league. also, higher points for longer field goals. i'll be chompin' on my nails. hope graham boots a couple long ones, not just xps..