Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

Post a pic of your dog! Let's see em'

That's not a picture of your dog.

Uhhh...yeah it is Einstien. I have two Bordeuaxs. Both imported from Europe via Mt. Sinai Kennels. One from Italy, and one from Denmark. Romulus, and Havana.

Uhhh...yeah it is Einstien. I have two Bordeuaxs. Both imported from Europe via Mt. Sinai Kennels. One from Italy, and one from Denmark. Romulus, and Havana.

Liar.

THAT PICTURE is not your dog.

Unless, you upload the pictures of your pets to a shetland pony breeding website in Denmark.

Like I said....That's not your dog, EINSTEIN. That's a picture of a dog that might be the same breed as your dog.

ETA: Lille Trold? :rolleyes:

Liar.

THAT PICTURE is not your dog.

Unless, you upload the pictures of your pets to a shetland pony breeding website in Denmark.

Like I said....That's not your dog, EINSTEIN. That's a picture of a dog that might be the same breed as your dog.

ETA: Lille Trold? :ninja:

If you only knew what the fock you were talking about. You moron. I'll post some more pics.

Haven't done this in a while.

Romulus

That has got to be the ugliest thing that I have ever seen in my life <_<

I wish I had one

So you are telling me that the dog in these pictures are the exact same dog as the one on the website about a shetland pony breeder in Denmark?

Either:

A) You are a liar.

<_< You are a focking idiot if you paid to have a dog exported to the states from Denmark to be a family pet.

Which one is it?

Now THAT is a cute dog.

So you are telling me that the dog in these pictures are the exact same dog as the one on the website about a shetland pony breeder in Denmark?

Either:

A) You are a liar.

:wall: You are a focking idiot if you paid to have a dog exported to the states from Denmark to be a family pet.

Which one is it?

Now THAT is a cute dog.

I don't have to explain myself to you Toro. Go back to mommy-in-laws basement big man.

I don't have to explain myself to you Toro. Go back to mommy-in-laws basement big man.

Then don't start stupid focking threads posting pictures of dogs that aren't yours from websites in Denmark, dipsh*t.

:wall:

Have you had any issues with the Jacks and children? I was told they can be aggressive toward children.

Absolutely not... boy drags them all over the house and although they yelp they never nip at him.

It's all about how you raise them as well. Our jacks are pretty well behaved. We spent a lot of time familiarizing them with people, although Sassy was full grown before boy came along.

Obviously if you just leave them tied up in the backyard and never pay attention to them they'd be aggressive. I suppose like any other dog.

Sassy is probably about the smartest/bestest dog in the world. Chihuahua's are about the laziest dogs in the world. All they wanna do is burrow under a blanket and sleep all day.

Then don't start stupid focking threads posting pictures of dogs that aren't yours from websites in Denmark, dipsh*t.

Like I said, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Maybe some day you'll be able to afford a nice dog like a bordeaux. Until then SHUT UP!!!

Nice, very nice. The kid and the dogs are cute, too.

:wub: That's without makeup, laying around the house in sweats. She cleans up well too. :wall:

Why would anybody spend money to import a bordeaux? - Unless it's a fine wine.

No offense, but that's some fugly dog right there. Blech. I hope that dog gives incredible BJ's or something.

Like I said, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. Maybe some day you'll be able to afford a nice dog like a bordeaux. Until then SHUT UP!!!

Well, then explain it to me, fockface. Until you explain why you are claiming a dog, in a picture from a horse breeder in Denmark, is YOUR dog, then I will assume you are a stupid dipsh*t who instead of posting a picture of HIS dog, was lazy and just grabbed one on the internet and then when called out, went straight to the fantastic response of "I don't have to explain it to you".

Are you saying that you got THAT dog shipped over from Denmark? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Why would anybody spend money to import a bordeaux?

He doesn't have to explain himself to anyone~!!!!! :dunno:

what a little bitch. Starts a thread showing a dog from Denmark and when someone starts asking about him, goes into "SHUT THE FOCK UP" mode. Good job, Q, Lazz. :dunno:

Why would anybody spend money to import a bordeaux? - Unless it's a fine wine.

No offense, but that's some fugly dog right there. Blech. I hope that dog gives incredible BJ's or something.

The Bordeaux has a very shallow gene pool. The bloodlines in the US are very limited. Many of the dogs suffer from horrendous health problems, Hip Dysplasia being the worst. Importing different bloodlines from around the world, helps widen the pool a bit. Most prominent breeders in the US import from the Europe and the Netherlands. They produce from some of the most sought after lines in the world.

The Bordeaux has a very shallow gene pool. The bloodlines in the US are very limited. Many of the dogs suffer from horrendous health problems, Hip Dysplasia being the worst. Importing different bloodlines from around the world, helps widen the pool a bit. Most prominent breeders in the US import from the Europe and the Netherlands. They produce from some of the most sought after lines in the world.

This is very true :dunno:

Have you had any issues with the Jacks and children? I was told they can be aggressive toward children.

I know 3 Jacks- One female is hyper, but not aggressive towards kids. The one that we have is the sweetest thing you could ever meet, and very laid back (but she's 9 and nearly blind too). The half jack half rat terrier is so-so. He's fine when he's on his terms (friendly, affectionate) but if you pet or pick him up when he's not wanting to be messed with, he snarls and makes a scene. (see http://public.fotki.com/spiderh/pets/dscn197max.html )

http://public.fotki.com/spiderh/pets/dscn0140dais.html

http://public.fotki.com/spiderh/pets/november030009.html

http://public.fotki.com/spiderh/pets/dscn0140max.html

The Bordeaux has a very shallow gene pool. The bloodlines in the US are very limited. Many

They produce from some of the most sought after lines in the world.

1) Don't have to convince me about the shallow gene pool. The only way a dog that fugly could breed is to fock himself.

2) Sought after lines for what? Since when is dog slobber a precious commodity??

3) Turner called. He wants his Hooch back.

JK. I'm sure you love your fugly dog. 

:) That's without makeup, laying around the house in sweats. She cleans up well too. :dunno:

Your wife is beautiful- and lil' beer is adorable. Well done my friend :dunno:

Oh- the dogs are damn cute too!

Well, then explain it to me, fockface. Until you explain why you are claiming a dog, in a picture from a horse breeder in Denmark, is YOUR dog, then I will assume you are a stupid dipsh*t who instead of posting a picture of HIS dog, was lazy and just grabbed one on the internet and then when called out, went straight to the fantastic response of "I don't have to explain it to you".

Are you saying that you got THAT dog shipped over from Denmark? Simple yes or no will suffice.

:dunno:

Pretty sure he already said he had them imported from Europe

No, he said THAT was his dog. :rolleyes:

He also said

"Uhhh...yeah it is Einstien. I have two Bordeuaxs. Both imported from Europe via Mt. Sinai Kennels. One from Italy, and one from Denmark. Romulus, and Havana."

He also said

"Uhhh...yeah it is Einstien. I have two Bordeuaxs. Both imported from Europe via Mt. Sinai Kennels. One from Italy, and one from Denmark. Romulus, and Havana."

And I called him a liar. He offered no proof and busted out with the "I don't have to explain anything else to you".

So what's YOUR point? Do you think that he owns the exact same dog that is in that picture from a horse breeding place in Denmark?

And I called him a liar. He offered no proof and busted out with the "I don't have to explain anything else to you".

So what's YOUR point? Do you think that he owns the exact same dog that is in that picture from a horse breeding place in Denmark?

My point is that you asked, "Are you saying that you got THAT dog shipped over from Denmark? Simple yes or no will suffice."

and he already said that is exactly what he did.

My point is that you asked, "Are you saying that you got THAT dog shipped over from Denmark? Simple yes or no will suffice."

and he already said that is exactly what he did.

And you believe that?

Let me get this straight. Some guy on the internet posts a picture from a website of a horse breeder in Denmark and tells you that he imported that exact dog from Denmark and you have a problem with me questioning the validity of his statements???

whatever.

I have some oceanfront in Arizona if you are interested. :rolleyes:

And you believe that?

Let me get this straight. Some guy on the internet posts a picture from a website of a horse breeder in Denmark and tells you that he imported that exact dog from Denmark and you have a problem with me questioning the validity of his statements???

whatever.

I have some oceanfront in Arizona if you are interested. :dunno:

Never said I beleived it, never said I had a problem with you questioning it, I was merely pointing out that he had already told you that A. It was a picture of his dog and B. That he had it imported, so the fact that you asked him again was kind of pointless.