Sign in to follow this  
warwar123

Three-peat!

12 team league, very competitive, non keeper. I've won it three years in a row and beat my opponent in the Super Bowl by eighty points. I traded a lot and only had one player in my Super Bowl lineup that I drafted (Bulger). Buy low, sell high is the way to win!!! WHO'S YO DADDY!!!!

Congrats! I am tied for 1 st right now. Next week will decide the winner. It could be my second title. (in ten years) :rolleyes:

2004 :rolleyes:

2005 :ninja:

2006 :lol:

10 Team Office League - No Money involved...

But the Right to Smack Talk and keep the trophy another year, is far more valuable than any money league I have ever been a part of....

The Best part is "The Team" was written off in Week 7 with a 2-5 Record, and sitting in Dead Last.

16 team, 2-conference league (2001+top points,2002+top points,2003+2nd in points) :banana:

20 team, 2-conference league (2001,2002,2004) :banana:

Total payout $2,250.00 :dunno:

12 team league, very competitive, non keeper. I've won it three years in a row and beat my opponent in the Super Bowl by eighty points. I traded a lot and only had one player in my Super Bowl lineup that I drafted (Bulger). Buy low, sell high is the way to win!!! WHO'S YO DADDY!!!!

I pulled a hat trick in 2006

was in 3 money leagues

won all 3:

10 team/ 2 qb - 2nd year in a row i won this one

14 team - came in 2nd in 05

16 team - 1st year in this league

Was going for 5 in a row this year , made the playoffs but got knocked out first round. I won 2002-2003-2004-2005 in my $250 , 10 team competitive league. League almost broke up after I won it the 4th time but most came back and saw me not make it. I also won in 1999. So 5 out of 7 years. I take the $1,000 I get every year and have been going on vacation. LOL. No vacation this year. After making it so many years straight it was such a wieird feeling to not win.

An owner in our 16 team Dynasty League just won his 3rd in a row....tough to do with some very solid teams out there.

I will take him down next year :mad:

I have won my 3rd in a row as well. It is a very competitive league with a $1000 on the line. I am Your Daddy!

Very very competitive league, drafted well and made some good trades at the right time, solid waiver wire pickups (Colston in the preseason, Pittman and Curry for Week 16)...and because of that..

Three-peat or dynasty..however you want to look at it!! :doublethumbsup:

1997, 1998, 1999 = :first:

I've been only as far as the semis since... until this year. Superbowl was last week but we tied (despite fraction scoring), and our "overtime" is to play again this weekend.

I am in a 24 team 2 conference. I have won my conference last year and this year and have a chance to win the whole shootin match for the second year in a row. This has never been done. The league is over 15 years old. :first:

I just won my third out of four years and second in a row in our 12 team, 2 keeper money league! The payout was $2600 this year...not a bad payout!

9 years of fantasy football = 6 playoff appearances, 2 SuperBowl appearances, 1 Championship (which I won last week) :banana:

Nobody has ever won back to back in my league. The closest anyone came was back to back SuperBowl appearances. The luck factor in the playoffs is so great that I'd be surprised if I ever see anyone win 3 straight SuperBowls in my league. To yall who have actually done that in big money leagues.... :dunno:

Congrats. You must have sold your soul to the devil.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could win 3 years in a row playing in a competitive league, I'd say that's more luck than skill. I've played in my league for 10 years and nobody has ever repeated and only 2 owners have won 2 championships.

But if you're won 2 or even 3 in a row congratulations, it's highly unlikely that you could accomplish such a feat and have no fantasy football knowledge.

:huh: back to back 12 team league 2005-06

:D back to back 10 team league 2005-06

I have a got a major target on my back now! :thumbsdown: But I say bring it!!

Never a 3 peat. I pulled off the repeat in one league this year, so I'll be trying for it next year. I'd be lying if I said the league was competitive, though. A lot of "pull a cheatsheet from a magazine" guys in that one. :ninja:

Did it 2000 to 2002. 2003 through 2006 I have been runner up each time :/ I'm the freaking bills.