Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Eli Manning...

I have always referred to him as the Ashlee Simpson of the NFL. Of course lately this is a huge insult to Ashlee.

All i know is the look on his face when the g-men go 3 and out or if he throws a pick, i liken to the look of a puppy, hiding under a chair after sh!tting on the rug.

All i know is the look on his face when the g-men go 3 and out or if he throws a pick, i liken to the look of a puppy, hiding under a chair after sh!tting on the rug.

I'm sticking with Bleeding Anus. :pointstosky:

Bleeding Anus? :headbanger:

I'd like to root for the Jets, but with posts like this, you make it difficult. :pointstosky:

I'd like to root for the Jets, but with posts like this, you make it difficult. :first:

Who asked you to root for the Jets? Stick with the Bleeding Anus and his band of merry men. Can Shockey drop one more focking ball by the way?

The Merry Band of Bleeding Anuses will back into the playoffs and spew blood everywhere!

:thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

I think his nickname s/b Mr. Potato Head b/c the only way you could get that blank, I-didn't-do-it expression off of his face is if you jabbed a new plastic set of eyes, nose & mouf on there.

Just when I want to root for the kid as the younger brother trying to live up to expectations of a dominant older sibling...

I remember how he whined and moaned about going to the Chargers with the #1 overall pick and him and Daddy got him to the G-Men.

And I don't feel sorry in the least.

Who asked you to root for the Jets? Stick with the Bleeding Anus and his band of merry men. Can Shockey drop one more focking ball by the way?

Fock off. :banana:

I can't root for the Raiders, cuz I hate them a lot. However, I will root for whoever the Jets play in the first round of the playoffs. (Colts or Pats). I really hope it's the Colts, as I hate the Pats as well.

Hmmm, I appear to be a very angry person.

Fock off. :banana:

I can't root for the Raiders, cuz I hate them a lot. However, I will root for whoever the Jets play in the first round of the playoffs. (Colts or Pats). I really hope it's the Colts, as I hate the Pats as well.

Hmmm, I appear to be a very angry person.

:blink: You had me at Fock off :dunno:

jets24 talks about things other than politics? Great! Now we can see how well-rounded his stupidity is instead of just the narrow slice we were getting.

It's the new and improved......MANNING 2:

He's a bottom, AND a size queen.

b!tchmadesorrymotherfockinunder50%completinginterceptionthrowingqueenofnewyork....

Thats it! Spinoff of King of Queens...

Eli Manning stars in... Queen of Queens

Just when I want to root for the kid as the younger brother trying to live up to expectations of a dominant older sibling...

I remember how he whined and moaned about going to the Chargers with the #1 overall pick and him and Daddy got him to the G-Men.

you just won this thread :first:

:first:

I usually just call him ShEli or Daddy's Boy.

I call him Elisha. Because that's his name and he's a little b1tch.

jets24 talks about things other than politics? Great! Now we can see how well-rounded his stupidity is instead of just the narrow slice we were getting.

Said the guy with 33 posts. :ninja:

Yeah, when you guys hear Madden say "look at that bleeding anus stepping up in the pocket" remember where you heard it first.

Yeah, when you guys hear Madden say "look at that bleeding anus stepping up in the pocket" remember where you heard it first.

:P

ELI: "daddy, I am thining maybe that San Diego gig wasnt such as bad a choice now..."

ARCHIE:" Since when does your little b!tch ass get to think, you play where I tell you or I beat you like the worthless little sh!t you are"

ELI:" OK daddy, you know best"

:cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Bleeding anus fades back, finds a wide open Shockey......awwwww...he drops it." "That makes 7 drops for Shockey this game and 84 for the season." "However, Shockey is in the face of Bleeding anus, asking him why he throws such spirals."

Who are you?

somoone that lost all respect for you (if I had any to begin with Mr lame Prediction man)

somoone that lost all respect for you (if I had any to begin with Mr lame Prediction man)

Actually, my predictions were usually right on the money. Thanks for reminding me....

JET'S WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! :banana:

Plus, the "Bleeding Anus" nickname is an inside joke, referring to another thread. But since you don't understand any type of sarcasm or Seinfeld type humor, how bout you just shut your trap? :bench:

This is you -----> :first:

stupidest thread evah

Someday the bleeding anus will make a quality NFL backup QB. :doublethumbsup: And you will be forced to eat crow.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

The Chargers must be glad that little whiney ###### wanted to get traded

She-li? :banana:

:doublethumbsup: He should get put on the same team as Terry Glenn.

She-li passes to She. Score! (but wait...holding on Shockey...bring it back)

E. Manning > Pennington.

E. Manning > Pennington.

Huh....This tells me otherwise....Lifetime stats

Bleeding Anus Manning 53TD 44INT Completion Ratio: 54.2% YPA: 6.36 Passer Rating: 73.2

Chad Pennington 71TD 46INT Completion Ratio: 64.9% YPA: 7.25 Passer Rating: 89.2

Bold prediction, Nostradamus.

:lol:

Wow. 34 posts? You are a big boy now. :(

I've been here five times longer than you.

You're just too stupid to remember.

I would be surprised if the bleeding anus is in the top ten QBs picked in next year's fantasy drafts.

Just sayin' :lol: