Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

What would you guys do?

My girlfriend and I stayed at some friends Condo over New Year's Holiday. They went out of town. It was a luxury place with an indoor pool. We decided to go skinny dipping late night on Jan. 1. Our friends work at the fitness center there and had keys to the pool area. We grabbed a couple intermediate size towels and went down. The pool area was dimly lit at each end of the deck and fairly dark in the water. We entered and disrobbed and walked to the other end and laid our towels on 2 chairs and dived in.

After about 10 minutes, the door opened and in walked 3 guys and 2 girls. They stripped down but had suits on underneath. They saw us but left us alone while they quietly frolocked in the shallow end.

After another 10 minutes or so, we decided to crawl out of the deep end where our towels were. The others were hanging around the other end so we sat in the chairs. Me with my towel around my waist and my girlfriend who has small breasts with her towel around her top. We waited for a chance to go to our clothes down by where they were but they stayed down at that end. Finally, they spoke to us and ended up coming up to where we were. They stood there talking to us for 5 minutes or so. The whole time, my girlfriend's snatch was clearly visable. I'm sure she didn't want her small boobs showing.

Nothing further than that and we soon all left.

I didn't know whether to be upset that my girlfriend didn't cover her lower part but I said nothing.

Would any of you guys be upset that the other guys had a clear view of my gf puzzy?

j/w

is this chick a midget :dunno:

:doh:

Ok, if it makes you feel better, yes.

alsonotreally

just wanted to chime in that it really does not upset me much that some dudes had a clear view of your GF's puzzy.

is this chick a midget :dunno:

Pay attention :doh: He said that the towel was intermediate in size. If it was the midget, then she would have had her whole body covered with an intermediate towel.

Why didn't you walk over and get her clothes for her? :dunno:

If she had asked, I would have but I didn't want to seem overbearing.

I think she was digging it, truthfully. :(

Pay attention :doh: He said that the towel was intermediate in size. If it was the midget, then she would have had her whole body covered with an intermediate towel.

Even I laughed at that. :P

Wouldn't bother me in the least. Who cares, it's not like she's banging them.

Did she at least cross her legs? Or did she have them wide focking open?

Sounds like she's a bit of an exhibitionist. Did she fock the bejebus out of you when you got back to the condo? If it gets you or her all worked up, I see no harm in it.

just wanted to chime in that it really does not upset me much that some dudes had a clear view of your GF's puzzy.

Okay but if it was you and your gf?

Wouldn't bother me in the least. Who cares, it's not like she's banging them.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Well now you are just being silly. If her legs were wide open, then the midget would have fallen out :dunno:

Come on, people. Get with the program here.

Not crossed but together. But then we all walked down to the other end. I know they were oogling her. Hard not to.

Sounds like she's a bit of an exhibitionist. Did she fock the bejebus out of you when you got back to the condo? If it gets you or her all worked up, I see no harm in it.

Yes but to be truthful, it had me all hot.

But then again, I'm a perv. :dunno:

exactly...

and also, how much of her cooch was showing? I mean, where did the towel stop? belly button? mons pubis? c|it? just at the end of her cooch so that given most angles, you could see up it?

DETAILS PLEASE :dunno:

how small are these teets :dunno:

32 B

But the rest of her is smokin'.

exactly...

and also, how much of her cooch was showing? I mean, where did the towel stop? belly button? mons pubis? c|it? just at the end of her cooch so that given most angles, you could see up it?

DETAILS PLEASE :dunno:

Over her shoulders. Barley covering the boobs.

okay, she's embarassed to show her small boobs, but turned on by showing her snatch? I call BS on this whole story.

It depends, really. For me it all comes down to personal grooming/hygene.

If my g/f is looking sexy, and her snatch is groomed well (or shaved bald) then I'm fine with it. Hell, she could "accidentally" drop her towell and show the whole 9 yards, and I'd be fine with that too - just a little tease, and they'd all see what I'm going to be tapping later.

However, if it's an "off day" and my g/f has mad hairy bush syndrome, then I'd be a little weary of this, as they'd all know I was bangin Sasquatch.

She completely shaved/waxed? :banana:

-or-

Does she have the hitler mustache/landing strip? :banana:

-or-

Is she 90 years old and still a believer that the big bad bush is "healthy"? :cry:

I find this extremely hard to believe... unless she's a total exhibitionist.

okay, she's embarassed to show her small boobs, but turned on by showing her snatch? I call BS on this whole story.

Wiffle about has me sold on it being BS

It depends, really. For me it all comes down to personal grooming/hygene.

If my g/f is looking sexy, and her snatch is groomed well (or shaved bald) then I'm fine with it. Hell, she could "accidentally" drop her towell and show the whole 9 yards, and I'd be fine with that too - just a little tease, and they'd all see what I'm going to be tapping later.

However, if it's an "off day" and my g/f has mad hairy bush syndrome, then I'd be a little weary of this, as they'd all know I was bangin Sasquatch.

And this is all too true about most men's girls.

Bush had been waxed in the Summer but now has grown in to a short hair landing strip. The hole was not obviously visable.

Everyone is missing the most important question.

What the hello is an "intermediate towel???????"

I know washcloth, handtowel, bath towel, bath sheet. Never heard of intermediate towels. :banana:

Koz, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but c'mon.

You managed to wrap this mini-towel around your waist, but your tiny g/f who was embarassed about her small boobs didn't wrap the towel around herself. Instead, she just draped it over her shoulders? :banana:

I'm just not buying it man.

Everyone is missing the most important question.

What the hello is an "intermediate towel???????"

I know washcloth, handtowel, bath towel, bath sheet. Never heard of intermediate towels. :banana:

they are about twice the size of hand towels... about 2 1/2 ft long by 1 1/2 ft wide

whats the big deal, i am sure half the state has seen her cooter before.

maybe she didn't realize she was showing it

Bush had been waxed in the Summer but now has grown in to a short hair landing strip. The hole was not obviously visable.

I am now declaring shenanigans on this entire topic.

kozmiq has never seen a naked woman in his life.

Neked men, plenty.

Yeah, I remember the first time I used an intermediate towel.

what day that was....playin' keep away with TRF :banana:

they are about twice the size of hand towels... about 2 1/2 ft long by 1 1/2 ft wide

I'll take your word for it. I just did a search and can't find intermediate towels anywhere. :banana:

I am now declaring shenanigans on this entire topic.

kozmiq has never seen a naked woman in his life.

Neked men, plenty.

Agreed. I mean, she got waxed in the summer and it's a short haired landing strip now...months later? Next Koz will delight us w/stories about how her 32B's feel like magnificent bags of sand. :banana:

Okay but if it was you and your gf?

Well, then my wife might be a little pissed off, but I wouldn't have an issue with some random dudes getting a peek at my GF's puzzy, or my wifes for that matter.

Well now you are just being silly. If her legs were wide open, then the midget would have fallen out :banana:

Come on, people. Get with the program here.

:banana: This will be a Ressie!

When you and your g/f decided you wanted to get nekkid in public you should know there is a risk involved of both dudes and chicks seeing the both of you nekkid.

Despite the bullpoopiness of this story, to the topic: hard to say, because my wife wouldn't do that. But if she were the type who would and did, I would find it quite :D

You are completely insensitive!

A real man would try to make his GF feel more comfortable and drap his towel over his shoulder and tuck his junk between his legs to make it look like he had a coochie.

Iwouldnthavebutyoushouldve

I would have had sex with her right then and there right in front of the other people. :D

I would have had sex with her right then and there right in front of the other people. ;)

:D