Hey New Girl?

she said if peyton actually won a superbowl we'd get to see her bare gazongas

:D I'm going to knuckleshuffleworld! :cheers:

she said if peyton actually won a superbowl we'd get to see her bare gazongas

link

Waiting for what?

:banana:

Oh...I must have missed the update about your test. Sorry :thumbsup:

Negative? That's good right? You were hoping for that, correct?

Oh...I must have missed the update about your test. Sorry :pointstosky:

Negative? That's good right? You were hoping for that, correct?

Yes, that's correct. We aren't ready to have another baby at this time...if ever.

Thanks for asking, though.

Yes, that's correct. We aren't ready to have another baby at this time...if ever.

we as in you and I, right?

Oh please, please, please, please, please, please,

please, please, please, please, please, please,

do.

Fascinating choice of words... hubby is going to the V-doc and all. Please elaborate. :pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Fascinating choice of words... hubby is going to the V-doc and all. Please elaborate. :pointstosky:

Sigh.

I don't know WHY everyone is so interested in my reproductive health.

His V appointment is still about 4 months away. We can change our minds at ANY time before then right? I am still not sure that I am 100% done. HE IS. So...either I deal with never having another kid, or I nag nag nag nag nag until he changes his mind.

Chances are, we are done.

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I stopped breastfeeding this weekend. So, I am waiting for my milk to dry up, my boobs to reach their deflated-balloon state, and then I will re-evaluate them for possible lifting/surgery.

Any thing else?

Anyone want to know the last time I got laid? The consistency of my cervical mucus? The positioning of my cervix last time I checked it? My basal body temp for this morning?

Sigh.

His V appointment is still about 4 months away. We can change our minds at ANY time before then right? I am still not sure that I am 100% done. HE IS. So...either I deal with never having another kid, or I nag nag nag nag nag until he changes his mind.

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I stopped breastfeeding this weekend. So, I am waiting for my milk to dry up, my boobs to reach their deflated-balloon state, and then I will re-evaluate them for possible lifting/surgery.

Any thing else?

Anyone want to know the last time I got laid? The consistency of my cervical mucus? The positioning of my cervix last time I checked it? My basal body temp for this morning?

Uh, aren't you the one who brought this whole subject up in the first place???? :pointstosky:

Sigh.

Any thing else?

Sorry if I struck a nerve. Up until now the V was a fait accompli. Now, not so much. That seems like news, maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes you can talk thru such issues. Or not. :pointstosky:

Uh, aren't you the one who brought this whole subject up in the first place???? :lol:

I brought up the pregnancy test thing, yes. But I didn't think that people would keep asking about it, nor did I think that they would dissect every word of mine and ask questions about my husband's vasectomy and all of that.

In the thread I posted Friday, Jerry was acting very suspcious of me, and since he and his wife practice FAM, or they used to, I figured that he was thinking he might be able to pull a fast one on me...

I brought up the pregnancy test thing, yes. But I didn't think that people would keep asking about it, nor did I think that they would dissect every word of mine and ask questions about my husband's vasectomy and all of that.

In the thread I posted Friday, Jerry was acting very suspcious of me, and since he and his wife practice FAM, or they used to, I figured that he was thinking he might be able to pull a fast one on me...

By FAM, do you mean:

a) http://www.fam.org.my/

:lol: http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/

or

c) http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.htm

:lol:

FAM = Fertility Awareness Method.

There are several signs that a woman's body gives to signal that she's ovulating; basal body temperature, cervical mucus, and cervical postion are a few. If you pay attention to these signs, essentially you can have sex and not get pregnant if you avoid those times of the month when she's most fertile.

Also known as Natural Family Planning.

We didn't use this method to prevent pregnancy, we used it to get pregnant. Took one try both times, so apparently, it works.

We used to practice natural family planning, but now I'm snipped. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one, just pointing out that there are signs of ovulation. Which apparently you know about, so I am back to wondering why you thought you were pregnant. :lol:

BTW we had tremendous success with NFP (other than that one month where we didn't actually practice it!), and what we learned about the female cycle has been very helpful in our sex life. :lol:

FAM = Fertility Awareness Method.

There are several signs that a woman's body gives to signal that she's ovulating; basal body temperature, cervical mucus, and cervical postion are a few. If you pay attention to these signs, essentially you can have sex and not get pregnant if you avoid those times of the month when she's most fertile.

Also known as Natural Family Planning.

We didn't use this method to prevent pregnancy, we used it to get pregnant. Took one try both times, so apparently, it works.

When I was a teen we called that the rhythm method :lol:

We used to practice natural family planning, but now I'm snipped. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one, just pointing out that there are signs of ovulation. Which apparently you know about, so I am back to wondering why you thought you were pregnant. :lol:

BTW we had tremendous success with NFP (other than that one month where we didn't actually practice it!), and what we learned about the female cycle has been very helpful in our sex life. :lol:

At the risk of being called an attention ho, there are a few other things that my body is doing that also did while in the early stages of pregnancy, that I would rather not get into. So...I was a bit confused.

That is a common misperception, there is a lot more to it than looking at a calendar. My wife and I did it for about 10 years. The first time we tried to have a kid, she got preggo in the second month (and her ovulation was off the first month, we think from nerves of trying to have a kid). The second time, in the first month. The third time... a surprise, when we didn't follow it. I had some potent swimmers back when they had a way out, and I'm pretty confident that back in the days before such methods or other birth control, I'd have had about 10+ rugrats running around. :lol:

At the risk of being called an attention ho

90% of the posters here are attention ho's as well. :lol:

Are we going to get the distinct honor and pleaser to see those ta-tas. :lol:

Did the rhythm method pay closer attention to mucus and all that junk?? I thought it was more about figuring that women have a 28 day cycle...and not all of us do.

Sigh.

Any thing else?

Thread rooned :huh:

90% of the posters here are attention ho's as well. :P

Howdy Doody UP!! :huh:

Thread rooned :lol:

So she's a squirter? :huh:

Thread rooned :huh:

Actually, if you can take her cervical mucus between your fingers, and expand them, and a thread of the mucus goes with your fingers, she is about to ovulate. Believe me, that is when you want to meet her. :huh:

Trust me grasshoppa.

ummmm, cervical mucus, like slightly liquid gummy bears..... :huh:

ummmm, cervical mucus, like slightly liquid gummy bears..... :huh:

I don't think that the manufacturers have marketed a "rotten egg gummy bear" yet :huh:

I don't think that the manufacturers have marketed a "rotten egg gummy bear" yet :huh:

They are fools.... :huh:

Howdy Doody UP!! :huh:

So she's a squirter? :huh:

No, has nothing to do with squirting.

Thats a damb shame too. :huh: But if you were willing to kiss some strange chick in a bar, you may yet redeem yourself. :huh:

Try and make a simple joke :doublethumbsup:

Actually, if you can take her cervical mucus between your fingers, and expand them, and a thread of the mucus goes with your fingers, she is about to ovulate. Believe me, that is when you want to meet her. :doublethumbsup:

Trust me grasshoppa.

Or, maybe when you don't. FWIW, this kind of "foreplay" would be the best birth control for me. Time for a tonsil shot. :banana: :bench: