Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Slumber party tonight for my son's b-day

His birthday is actually tomorrow and we are throwing him a big party at Oddessey One (Similar to Chuck E Cheese but better) that is going to be a laser tag party. But tonight I am having a slumber party for him with him and 3 of his friends.

Setting up the living room for them to camp in and will be doing pizza, movies, video games, popcorn and prolly a desert.

Any other suggestions? :banana: :(

:( :banana: :cry:

how old are the rugrats?

My son's turning 9 tomorrow. Just ordered the pizza. One half cheese, half peperonni and one peperonni. Need to head out and get some movies and paper plates as well.

Not sure about the desert as there will be ice cream cake there tomorrow.

Maybe I'll pull out the in door smores machine? :huh:

My son's turning 9 tomorrow. Just ordered the pizza. One half cheese, half peperonni and one peperonni. Need to head out and get some movies and paper plates as well.

Not sure about the desert as there will be ice cream cake there tomorrow.

Maybe I'll pull out the in door smores machine? :huh:

Sounds like you got it covered pretty well....you just might want to spike their soda with some of the booze you got hidden under the kitchen sink so you can get some sleep. :(

I kid

:banana: :cry:

Make sure they run around a lot, and have them actually sleep at some point. Otherwise he and the others will be a wreck for the laser tag.

My son is heading to a friend's for a sleepover tonight, then having one of his own next week for his 11th. :thumbsup:

Make sure they run around a lot, and have them actually sleep at some point. Otherwise he and the others will be a wreck for the laser tag.

My son is heading to a friend's for a sleepover tonight, then having one of his own next week for his 11th. :thumbsup:

MY daughter turned 9 on Wednesday, She's having 5 of her friends over tonight as well. I took her and the 5 off to their festivities this afternoon, and now they're upstairs ruining the house. I caught the end of the gophers hockey win, now it's osu vs memphis. I talked to the wife earlier and she gave me a hall pass to go see the redtodd show later tonight. For my sanity, I'm thinking I'm going...

MY daughter turned 9 on Wednesday, She's having 5 of her friends over tonight as well. I took her and the 5 off to their festivities this afternoon, and now they're upstairs ruining the house. I caught the end of the gophers hockey win, now it's osu vs memphis. I talked to the wife earlier and she gave me a hall pass to go see the redtodd show later tonight. For my sanity, I'm thinking I'm going...

Sweet! Make sure you post back here about the hilarity at the Todd show.

I just picked up the pizzas and the movies and made sure I rented myself a few comedies as well to try and keep my sanity in tact. :thumbsup:

can size?

You do realize I said "son" right? :huh:

My son is heading to a friend's for a sleepover tonight, then having one of his own next week for his 11th. :banana:

Can't run around too much as its dumping outside and my house isn't that big. :(

How many are coming over for your son's?

Can't run around too much as its dumping outside and my house isn't that big. :thumbsup:

How many are coming over for your son's?

Two for sure, maybe a third. We have found that it is much easier to manage if there are not too many kids.

Two for sure, maybe a third. We have found that it is much easier to manage if there are not too many kids.

I agree, which is why I limited it to just a few as opposed to everyone who will be at his main party tomorrow. :thumbsup:

there are two "s" in dessert, because you usually want seconds

HTH

Oppsss.... :doublethumbsup:

Kids :doublethumbsup:

If Peetie is smart, he will run like hell to the local bar :headbanger:

I was hoping for comments that added more hilarity. :lol:

- Nothing about sawilson sleeping with a bunch of 9 year old boys? ;)

- Nothing about the kids eating dessert off a large forehead? :(

- Nothing about who is going to drive these kids home from that strip mall? :)

Someone please restore my faith in the bored.

Kids :headbanger:

If Peetie is smart, he will run like hell to the local bar :thumbsup:

:lol: Nope, but he is saved until 10pm at least. :ninja:

I was hoping for comments that added more hilarity. :pointstosky:

- Nothing about sawilson sleeping with a bunch of 9 year old boys?

- Nothing about the kids eating dessert off a large forehead?

- Nothing about who is going to drive these kids home from that strip mall? :cheers:

Maybe they're askeered of me... :dunno: :ninja: ;)

I was hoping for comments that added more hilarity. :pointstosky:

- Nothing about the kids eating dessert off a large forehead? :cheers:

- Nothing about who is going to drive these kids home from that strip mall? :headbanger:

:thumbsup:

:ninja:

:headbanger: Nope, but he is saved until 10pm at least. :pointstosky:

But he would be such a great example to have come over and talk to the little lads. Think of the great things he could teach them. I figured he could prolly do a PSA advising of the dangers of the internet. I find him to be someone that could serve as a fine role model to all generations. But then again, maybe it is best that you sneak him in the back once the kids are busy/asleep.

:banana: :cry: :banana:

Door locked, or did you peep in the window to find a bunch of young boys doing what young boys do to women with very large foreheads?

:banana: I just got back home 10 mins ago, and the girls are still up there jabbin away. Redtodd put on a good show for all 10 people in attendance. Got to meet Carrie and Jessy and the very pregnant Toddwife as well. Good peeps. :cry:

did ya get some ?

did one of the nine year olds have to blow into your breathalyser to start your car?

hhhmmm dessert

you found? isn't that something that you should've known from the very start?

You guys are sick focks :cry:

Seriously though, one of the kids that is here I am about to boot to the curb. Here is what he has done so far and he's only been here for 4 hours:

-Screamed very loudly for all the kids to SHUT UP when they wouldn't listen to what he was saying

-Been swearing saying hell, crap and shat

-Been telling "Yo mama and Yo daddy jokes" and not very nice ones

-Was jumping all over the couch and when I asked him not to told me he could at his house. I told him I would be glad to call his mom and have her bring him back there, and he shut up

-Wanted to play a game and when none of the other kids wanted to, shouted at them very loudly "One of you will play with me NOW"

There may be more...... :banana: :banana:

You guys are sick focks :cry:

Seriously though, one of the kids that is here I am about to boot to the curb. Here is what he has done so far and he's only been here for 4 hours:

-Screamed very loudly for all the kids to SHUT UP when they wouldn't listen to what he was saying

-Been swearing saying hell, crap and shat

-Was jumping all over the couch and when I asked him not to told me he could at his house. I told him I would be glad to call his mom and have her bring him back there, and he shut up

-Wanted to play a game and when none of the other kids wanted to, shouted at them very loudly "One of you will play with me NOW"

There may be more...... :banana: :banana:

So, Pete did show up after all.

So, Pete did show up after all.

HaHa - This kid is only 9 for christs sakes. Makes you wonder WTF his home life is like. :cry:

Hey, saw, How's it going?

My daughter has two of her girlfriends sleeping over tonight. I told them that it's "lights out" at 1:00 AM.

They would stay up until 4 or 5 if I'd let them.

HaHa - This kid is only 9 for christs sakes. Makes you wonder WTF his home life is like. :cry:

Prolly like yours. His mom prolly met her current bf on the internet and is living with him. Mom is trying to instill in the kid to do what she says and not what she does.

I was a nice kid back in the day, always polite and shat.

But maybe pop on a movie? that'll quite them down.

Let me recommend "Wild THings"

Hey, saw, How's it going?

My daughter has two of her girlfriends sleeping over tonight. I told them that it's "lights out" at 1:00 AM.

They would stay up until 4 or 5 if I'd let them.

Read my post above. :banana: How old are the ones over at your house Newbie? Are they well behaved?

I was a nice kid back in the day, always polite and shat.

But maybe pop on a movie? that'll quite them down.

Let me recommend "Wild THings"

Tried the movie thing, didn't work. It's only this one friggen kid that I am getting ready to strangle. You can barely hear the others except when they are trying to talk over him.

And no, it wasn't a cartoon I tried but the latest x-man movie. All the other kids voted to watch it, but did he??? Of course not! :banana:

Then I just caught him throwing some shat at some of the kids' heads. :cry:

Read my post above. :( How old are the ones over at your house Newbie? Are they well behaved?

Tried the movie thing, didn't work. It's only this one friggen kid that I am getting ready to strangle. You can barely hear the others except when they are trying to talk over him.

And no, it wasn't a cartoon I tried but the latest x-man movie. All the other kids voted to watch it, but did he??? Of course not! :dunno:

Then I just caught him throwing some shat at some of the kids' heads. :rolleyes:

Tie the little fokker up and let everyone get one free kick in the ding ding. Thatll slow him down.

Tie the little fokker up and let everyone get one free kick in the ding ding. Thatll slow him down.

:dunno: :rolleyes:

I was hoping for comments that added more hilarity. :rolleyes:

Allow me to introduce myself... :sleep:

The evening begins with a "who wants to sleep in mom's room" raffle for cash or promisory notes for future chores. You may wake up with a few beard hairs after this one. :(

- Nothing about the kids eating dessert off a large forehead? :banana:

Where does the forehead end, and the tongue begin? Is that a frown line, or are you just glad to see me?

- Nothing about who is going to drive these kids home from that strip mall? :dunno:

Hell-o, Dial-A-Ride, how far can I get for a hand full of Pokemon cards and an unopened packet of pop-rocks?

My work is done here.

Well, I survived. The boys didn't go to bed until well after 1:00 in the morning, then somehow managed to wake up before 8:00. :lol:

The one boy continued to be a pain my my arse including not wanting to get ready this morning when I asked. He told me to wait until he got done with his game.... :lol:

I packed all the kids in the car and off to Odessey one we went. The one kid was still a pain. I guess during one point of laser tag one person shot him and he said something like "You better stop that muther focker". I was told this by another parent that was in there playing as well.

Then he kept calling the other kids names. I found out he was held back a grade (in 2nd grade I guess), moved from here (T-Town) to St Louis because the rent here was too much and they had family there. Then I guess they had to move back because he said his mom had to go to jail for a day because of domestic violence. Now they live with his grandma, grandpa along with his mom and little brother. I guess his dad is still in St. Louis.

He asked if my son could come over to his house tonight and I was like :lol: "Uhm, sorry, we still have stuff to do". 3 total parents stayed (out of 9 kids there) and they were all baffled by his swearing....

Oh, and to top it off, his grandma showed up to pick him up and REEKED of alcohol. Kind of feel sorry for the kid because he seems doomed, but I know he's never coming over here again and my son IS NOT going to be staying over at his house as he requested either.

All in all it went decent. Now I just have a BOAT load of shat to clean that is going to take a while. :banana:

I am going to need a nice LONG bath tonight with some more green tea I think. :lol:

What kind of gift did that foul mouth kid wind up giving your son?

You better check to make sure its not a gun.

Just kidding. :lol:

Well, I survived. The boys didn't go to bed until well after 1:00 in the morning, then somehow managed to wake up before 8:00.

The one boy continued to be a pain my my arse including not wanting to get ready this morning when I asked. He told me to wait until he got done with his game.... :lol:

I packed all the kids in the car and off to Odessey one we went. The one kid was still a pain. I guess during one point of laser tag one person shot him and he said something like "You better stop that muther focker". I was told this by another parent that was in there playing as well.

Then he kept calling the other kids names. I found out he was held back a grade (in 2nd grade I guess), moved from here (T-Town) to St Louis because the rent here was too much and they had family there. Then I guess they had to move back because he said his mom had to go to jail for a day because of domestic violence. Now they live with his grandma, grandpa along with his mom and little brother. I guess his dad is still in St. Louis.

He asked if my son could come over to his house tonight and I was like :lol: "Uhm, sorry, we still have stuff to do". 3 total parents stayed (out of 9 kids there) and they were all baffled by his swearing....

Oh, and to top it off, his grandma showed up to pick him up and REEKED of alcohol. Kind of feel sorry for the kid because he seems doomed, but I know he's never coming over here again and my son IS NOT going to be staying over at his house as he requested either.

All in all it went decent. Now I just have a BOAT load of shat to clean that is going to take a while. :banana:

I am going to need a nice LONG bath tonight with some more green tea I think. :lol:

so.......making me a sammich is out of the question :lol: j/k

What kind of gift did that foul mouth kid wind up giving your son?

You better check to make sure its not a gun.

Just kidding. :banana:

LMAO - no, it was a remote control truck. Oh wait, I just looked, it has spikes on teh wheels. :lol:

so.......making me a sammich is out of the question :lol: j/k

Actually, half the work is already done. You up for left overs? :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking the collective juvenile nature of this bored can help you win such a battle. I'll start:

"Yo mama is so fat she has pesos in one pocket and Euros in the other."