Sign in to follow this  
ADD1CT36

would you ever ask a friend ...

CHEERS to the -40-some!! :thumbsup:

So do YOU want to do it or not? I'm not sure if you even said you'd be interested or was it a hell no?!

You really think I am studly? :wall:

If you were you'd be boffing my wife in the family shower area, not typing on the internets. Sorry. :thumbsup:

If you were you'd be boffing my wife in the family shower area, not typing on the internets. Sorry. :wall:

OK, your are absolutely correct-of course, so we need not saying anything else about this then, ok, cool, moving along,.. :thumbsup:

yes thank you. that's what i said. and i said i'm not your wh0re that you can pimp out. and he got all weepy and sad.

he said it was up to me. on the 3some thing. which i also think is a trick.

I don't so much think it's a trick as I think he is testing the waters to see where you are at with doing stuff like this. That's confusing though, because you say you 2 have talked about this topic in the past, and you know he is not into it. (it seems like he apparently is, though, since he is questioning your willingness to do this at all). I imagine at that time you both talked about it, you must have voiced your own feelings on it as well? If so, then he should already know where you stand on the subject and should have been able to tell his friend to look somewhere else.

If your guy is not into it and he knows you aren't either, this shouldn't even be an issue. He'd have sent his friend on his merry way - end of story. I'd have to question his level of respect for you if he and his friend want to contine pressing the issue after they both know it isn't cool with you.... or is it?? :thumbsup:

a few things

1. he just got back from SXSW - he's in a band. im' thinking he cheated on me there but i'm not sure i care.

2. i dont think at this point in my life that i would do a 3some because i know how those things go. my experience tells me that no matter how casual you think you are, someone always wants more and/or gets hurt.

3. if i ever do get married, that means i'm in a totally serious monogamous relatiohnship. there is no other point in getting married to me, any way. i've been asked before and they knew all about my "past" and all that, so as far as being a "keeper" i dont know. different strokes ...

4. he just sent an email :thumbsup:

This really isn't even something to be "pondering". Obviously your boyfriend has very little value for your guys relationship. Dump him and move on.

Unless you want the 3some, of course.

:thumbsup:

If you think of this as a relationship dump him, if this is a casual friends with benefits then don't look into it too much. If that was MY BF and he was trying to pimp me out to his friends, he would be smacked and kicked to the curb.

Remember when we met up at the bull and 30FBt was kidding around about a 3-some. I took it as kidding cause it was never bought up again, most likely because of fear, but the way your guy approached it is shaddy. Yes, all guys would love to bang two chicks at a time because its usually just a fantasy, but most men wouldn't want to bang his GF with his best friend...that just shows that his GF is cheap and not the one he'll marry, just a good story. IMO of course.

Guest Black Label Society

4. he just sent an email :unsure:

MUA

:banana:

:first:

I don't so much think it's a trick as I think he is testing the waters to see where you are at with doing stuff like this. That's confusing though, because you say you 2 have talked about this topic in the past, and you know he is not into it. (it seems like he apparently is, though, since he is questioning your willingness to do this at all). I imagine at that time you both talked about it, you must have voiced your own feelings on it as well? If so, then he should already know where you stand on the subject and should have been able to tell his friend to look somewhere else.

If your guy is not into it and he knows you aren't either, this shouldn't even be an issue. He'd have sent his friend on his merry way - end of story. I'd have to question his level of respect for you if he and his friend want to contine pressing the issue after they both know it isn't cool with you.

:first:

"Confusing" is a good word. His attitudes and reactions don't make sense. Best I can figure, he is a poosay whose alpha male friend goaded him into asking her about it. He didn't want to, but he did anyway. :unsure:

"Confusing" is a good word. His attitudes and reactions don't make sense. Best I can figure, he is a poosay whose alpha male friend goaded him into asking her about it. He didn't want to, but he did anyway. :first:

I wonder if he cried when his buddy asked him..

What a poosay. Someones dad didn't beat him enough, or maybe too much, I don't know.

I wonder if he cried when his buddy asked him..

What a poosay. Someones dad didn't beat him enough, or maybe too much, I don't know.

The whole crying thing is the most bizarre part of this story. I almost think it's made up because of that.

Remember when we met up at the bull and 30FBt was kidding around about a 3-some.

ha! omigod i cant believe you just wrote that!

All men are pigs...some just say things out loud :first:

Rybo would never even think of approaching his best girl with an offer like that. He's not a pig.

update - since i know you're all concerned :dunno:

the "friend" made it sound like it was MY idea and put him up to asking. which is pure bullsh1te. i have never even hit on him. when my so and i have talked about 3somes and things we'll do or have done, i made it failry clear that it's not a good idea for it to be a friend we hang out with. and that i kinda am over all that any way. and at the time he agreed with me. so he thought that was that and was surprised when our "friend" approached him about it.

the email also said that i could just say no and it would never be brought up again.

i dont know if believe him, or if he is just backpaddling at this point. i dont know. i'll talk to him later. but i think when i see this friend again i'm gonna knee him in the groin.

the email also said that i could just say no and it would never be brought up again.

So they're still hoping this goes down?

Kick his a$$ to the curb, there are many more guys out there who will treat/respect you better than this.

update - since i know you're all concerned :rolleyes:

the "friend" made it sound like it was MY idea and put him up to asking. which is pure bullsh1te. i have never even hit on him. when my so and i have talked about 3somes and things we'll do or have done, i made it failry clear that it's not a good idea for it to be a friend we hang out with. and that i kinda am over all that any way. and at the time he agreed with me. so he thought that was that and was surprised when our "friend" approached him about it.

i dont know if believe him, or if he is just backpaddling at this point. i dont know. i'll talk to him later. but i think when i see this friend again i'm gonna knee him in the groin.

sounds like you have done this before?

oh and about the crying thing - i said he got weepy. it wasnt like he burst into tears or anything. it was more that he looked like he might cry. and i know him well enough to know by now. it was sad, but after thikning about it more today, i do think it was a look of guilt. so maybe he just felt guilty about lying to my face about how this happened, or there was something else.

Does anyone else get the impression that ADD1CT is going to be a participant in a bukakke movie very shortly? :rolleyes:

Sounds like it would be like riding a bike to her.. :rolleyes:

So they're still hoping this goes down?

that's what i was thinking :rolleyes:

and what if i did just say yes.

and yes, i've been in that situation before. but it was a planned thing that my bf and i talked about. and the guy wasnt really a friend but friend of a friend kind of thing. and it was my bf that approached the guy who was all about it. but honestly my bf got all nervous and couldnt get into it at all. he later said he felt too much pressure to be better than the other guy. and he admitted that it was just that he thought i would end up cheating on him after that. which was true - we broke up a few weeks after any way. not because of sex though.

anyway, i'm really just pissed that this relationship had been going fairly well. we definitely ahd some issues but i thought all that was behind us. and now this. i'll freely admit i'm still thinking about staying with him because he's hot and up til now has been fun.

i need a nap.

The whole crying thing is the most bizarre part of this story. I almost think it's made up because of that.

If so, it would be the first time she's ever made anything up. :rolleyes:

if you could sleep with his girlfriend????

what kind of person does that?

:rolleyes:

I told my friend Croy that if I ever dated a virgin, it was his job to pop her cherry for me.

Does that count?

I've also told him and my cousin that they are allowed to fock any ex of mine.

Apparently your boyfriends buddy.

Oh, and don't forget, Bros before Hos..... :rolleyes:

it ain't no fun if they homies don't get none :rolleyes:

If so, it would be the first time she's ever made anything up. :rolleyes:

dont start with me. i'm not in the mood. :rolleyes:

update - since i know you're all concerned :rolleyes:

There is no more personal, caring way to take care of a delicate situation than an email. :rolleyes:

Different, yes. Better, a little I suppose. I've never had a 3 some but I always imagined that the couple would approach the third party, not the opposite.

That being said, if you are out drinking and the guy says "dood, your gf is smoking, if you ever want a 3some count me in," I would take it as a compliment.

that ain't the cool 3some. just sayin :rolleyes:

There is no more personal, caring way to take care of a delicate situation than an email. :rolleyes:

yes. that makes me suspicious immediately. if you cant explain yourself to my face you send an email. at least he didnt text msg me. if i was giving him the benefit of the doubt, i'd say it's because he's probably at work and i'm at work and he wanted to tell me his side before too much time went by. but calling is usually better in this situation.

i havent replied yet. and i dont think i will. not sure yet.

and these are the reasons i'm single at 33

:rolleyes:

It might also be the meat curtains that flop so low that you trip when you are nekkid :dunno:

Because you pick the douchebags of the lot?

some where in between these two :(

Despite my bullshiotometer continuing to rise on this thread, I'm enjoying it, so here is another explanation for the BF behavior:

- BF and you talk about 3somes, you indicate no real interest.

- His friend wants to fock you and knows you have past whorish experiences, so tells your BF that you told him he wants one.

- BF is confused but figures he'll ask you.

- You say "hell no" and he feels bad about asking you, and confused because his friend said the opposite.

- He sends email because he sucks at communication like you said.

That being said, if this is true and you tell him you've never had any such conversation with the friend, if he does anything short of punching his "friend" in the face, he is a total poosay. Which is the one constant in this thread.

HTH

Despite my bullshiotometer continuing to rise on this thread, I'm enjoying it, so here is another explanation for the BF behavior:

- BF and you talk about 3somes, you indicate no real interest.

- His friend wants to fock you and knows you have past whorish experiences, so tells your BF that you told him he wants one.

- You say "hell no" and he feels bad about asking you, and confused because his friend said the opposite.

That being said, if this is true and you tell him you've never had any such conversation with the friend, if he does anything short of punching his "friend" in the face, he is a total poosay. Which is the one constant in this thread.

HTH

Yup.

Despite my bullshiotometer continuing to rise on this thread

ok, first, for what it's worth, (which i realize is not much) i have not lied AT ALL on this thread. i really think it's weird that people do make up things like this for kicks. and i dont really care what CH may say, he doesnt know as we arent friends and it's not like he talks to me in public any way. besides he and 30FBT somehow decided they hate me and i'm not sure why. maybe they can enlighten all of us.

second...

- BF and you talk about 3somes, you indicate no real interest..

not exactly "no" interest. as i said earlier, i told him about my experience and how it tends to go bad. i wouldnt do it with a mutual friend and it's not on my top list any more. it's not like i said defeinitely not ever. i just indicated that it wasnt something i "had" to do.

for the first part of this sentence, the friend would have no idea and would be completely guessing. i've never talked about it with him or any of that group of friends. as for the 2nd part, that's exactly what happened. the friend told my BF that I asked about it.

no. that's the thing, he didnt ask. the friend came back to me and said that it was ok. and i immediately went to my BF and asked WTF? and just wanted to be clear we were talking about the same thing and the friend wasnt making the whole thing up.

i didnt say any response. just the part about him not being my pimp and then i stormed off. probably a pretty b1tchy thing to do but i was pissed.

probably the only true thing you wrote so far. i wont disagree about the poosay thing either. he should have cut this whole train wreck short when the friend asked him. though i will never know the truth about that conversation either.

What kind of a "friend" just randomly does ###### like that?

Seriously.

I think that your BF is lying, and that's why he also chose to do things via email. What kind of a poosay does ###### like that over email?

Come on.

... and what if i did just say yes.

Then you would have about as much respect for yourself as your BF seems to have for you. Sorry.

You've already told him (and yourself) where you're at with this. It sounds to me that you are willing to sacrifice your own needs/values/whatever in order to please him just to keep him around. Nobody is worth that, imo.

Your call, but you have to live with yourself after all is said and done.

What a HUGE waste of your time. Dump the a-hole and move on. You deserve better...however I am married and faithful to my wife. Therefore you will have to keep dating these schmucks! :thumbsup:

Without reading any of the responses...Yes, I would ask a friend if I could bone his woman.

As a matter of fact, I have asked, and have got to bone a couple of them. Vise versa also.

:thumbsup: