Big Pete vs TNG

Big Pete vs TNG  

65 members have voted

1. 1. The better sexpert is?

• Big Pete
    • TNG
    • :banana:
    • Other

I think Big Pete and TNG have both been with the same number of chicks!

:thumbsdown:

Then tell me, why in both the article that I posted, AND in my book at home, does it say that through anal penetration, you can get access to the G-spot?

ALSO!@#@! BigPete, you can post as many stoopid diagrams as you want, I haven't looked at any of them, I am PLENTY aware of where the G-spot is located.

The ONLY link that you were able to provide in regards to your "facts" is one from Dr. Drew. You admittedly only took a few sex therapy courses, then after finding it would be "too much work" dropped out, only to go into massage therapy?

You know what I think?

I am thinking that you really ARE lacking in other areas, so you figured learning about chicks/sex and trying to get them that way would be the way to go...but, since you quit, you thought, hmmm....givin' a good back rub might get me some luvin'.

And look at you now.

A Security Guard at a mall.

Betcha wish you wouldn't have quit on those sex therapy courses, eh?

Then tell me, why in both the article that I posted, AND in my book at home, does it say that through anal penetration, you can get access to the G-spot?

ALSO!@#@! BigPete, you can post as many stoopid diagrams as you want, I haven't looked at any of them, I am PLENTY aware of where the G-spot is located.

The ONLY link that you were able to provide in regards to your "facts" is one from Dr. Drew. You admittedly only took a few sex therapy courses, then after finding it would be "too much work" dropped out, only to go into massage therapy?

You know what I think?

I am thinking that you really ARE lacking in other areas, so you figured learning about chicks/sex and trying to get them that way would be the way to go...but, since you quit, you thought, hmmm....givin' a good back rub might get me some luvin'.

And look at you now.

To the extent that the first question was for me, the answer is "I dunno." :D

Otherwise I think I'll back away slowly... :thumbsdown:

Reach around? :thumbsdown:

Very sharp pemus? :thumbsdown:

Not unless you told her, she doesn't :thumbsdown:

PSSSTT.....I've been trying to imply that TNG is CNG in these threads. Don't thwart my efforts. As if I'd know who CNG is anyways. Puhleazee.........How's the foot doing today?

PSSSTT.....I've been trying to imply that TNG is CNG in these threads. Don't thwart my efforts. As if I'd know who CNG is anyways. Puhleazee.........How's the foot doing today?

I am not CNG.

!@#@!

You know what I think?

And look at you now.

you're reaching there honey.

I didn't want to spend a decade in school, it wasn't cause the classes were too difficult. I just didn't want to give 10 years a $100+k of debt. does that shed more light on the subject for you?

and as far as massage therapy goes, I don't give a fock what you assume I did it for. I didn't do it to hit on chicks or meet chicks etc...

And you should probably look at the diagrams, as you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

and, and !@#@! I'm not mall security

also, like I've said over, and over, and over again, there is a G-spot you can hit with anal sex... it's inside the MAN'S ass, NOT the womans. HTH

I didn't want to spend a decade in school, it wasn't cause the classes were too difficult. I just didn't want to give 10 years a $100+k of debt. does that shed more light on the subject for you?

and as far as massage therapy goes, I don't give a fock what you assume I did it for. I didn't do it to hit on chicks or meet chicks etc...

And you should probably look at the diagrams, as you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

also, like I've said over, and over, and over again, there is a G-spot you can hit with anal sex... it's inside the MAN'S ass, NOT the womans. HTH

The book I have is about the woman's g-spot. And it clearly states that it can be hit when you do anal, as does the following article that I posted earlier:

A woman may come to orgasm without stimulating the anus, by stimulation of the buttocks and anal cleft with the tongue.But typically, stimulation of the G-spot through the wall shared between the vagina and the rectum, from a sex toy, finger or a ######, may bring about an orgasm. This is often greatly facilitated through additional manual stimulation of the clitoris. Anecdotal evidence suggests that some women experience anal orgasm as qualitatively different from clitoral or vaginal orgasm, though for many others the distinction is less clear.

The book I have is about the woman's g-spot. And it clearly states that it can be hit when you do anal, as does the following article that I posted earlier:

But typically, stimulation of the G-spot through the wall shared between the vagina and the rectum

your author is clearly a focking moron, and you are an even bigger one if you believe that sh1t. It's like trying to tickle your belly button by sticking a finger in your ass.... that's basically what it'll take for you to stimulate the g-spot through the anus (on women)

your author is clearly a focking moron, and you are an even bigger one if you believe that sh1t. It's like trying to tickle your belly button by sticking a finger in your ass.... that's basically what it'll take for you to stimulate the g-spot through the anus (on women)

No it wouldn't.

If the author is a focking moron, well I guess Grafenberg just doesn't know what the fock he was talking about...hmmm...no reason that they would focking NAME THE SPOT AFTER SUCH A MORON.

And yes, I believe it more than what I believe YOU to focking say around here.

If you look at the diagrams, and picture different positions, it's totally clear to me that the g-spot can be reached by anal.

Believe it or not, or ask Saw to try it out tonight.

Let's call in the real expert, edjr. :banana:

No it wouldn't.

If the author is a focking moron, well I guess Grafenberg just doesn't know what the fock he was talking about...hmmm...no reason that they would focking NAME THE SPOT AFTER SUCH A MORON.

And yes, I believe it more than what I believe YOU to focking say around here.

If you look at the diagrams, and picture different positions, it's totally clear to me that the g-spot can be reached by anal.

Believe it or not, or ask Saw to try it out tonight.

I'm well aware of who the spot is named after.

sh1t, it's like arguing with a 2 year old.

and I can totally see how having anal could stimulate the g-spot... in a man.......

-or-

if you had a boomerang for a d1ck and it could magically go through the vaginal/anal wall and then through the vagina, and then rub up against the g-spot. Either that, or the magical boomerang pemus that can go through the rectum and through the bladder, and then down onto the g-spot.......

but somehow I doubt that anyone has such a pemus.

and I can totally see how having anal could stimulate the g-spot... in a man.......

-or-

if you had a boomerang for a d1ck and it could magically go through the vaginal/anal wall and then through the vagina, and then rub up against the g-spot. Either that, or the magical boomerang pemus that can go through the rectum and through the bladder, and then down onto the g-spot.......

If it's like arguing with a two year old, why are you even bothering?

I know I am right. :banana:

-or-

Kutulu might :banana:

If it's like arguing with a two year old, why are you even bothering?

I know I am right. :thumbsup:

ok, stephen a. smith :banana:

you are right about 1 thing though... you are the 2 year old that I'm arguing with, and that's nothing for me to be proud of.

Kutulu might :banana:

its like it has a mind of it's own or something. :thumbsup:

ok, stephen a. smith :banana:

you are right about 1 thing though... you are the 2 year old that I'm arguing with, and that's nothing for me to be proud of.

Then why bother?

I know that I am not acting like a 2 year old, and I know that I am right.

:thumbsup:

I have a feeling kutulu might as well.

And I am willing to use it in TNG's ass if it will further science. :banana:

And I am willing to use it in TNG's ass if it will further science. :banana:

I heard that her ass is bigger then Saw's forehead :thumbsup:

I heard that her ass is bigger then Saw's forehead :thumbsup:

How is that focking even possible. :banana:

I heard that her ass is bigger then Saw's forehead :banana:

Unpossible.

Unpossible.

Did you get your new kitten yet? :thumbsup:

I want a focking pic :banana:

In this post, you referred to someone you are not screwing as "honey" and then proceeded to explain that man-on-man anal action can be pleasurable. Are you sure about your sexuality? :banana:

Did you get your new kitten yet? :banana:

I want a focking pic :thumbsup:

Or just a pic of the new cat. :banana:

In this post, you referred to someone you are not screwing as "honey" and then proceeded to explain that man-on-man anal action can be pleasurable. Are you sure about your sexuality? :dunno:

I would think that only a man who is secure in his own sexuality would delve into topics like the ones I have.

I would think that only a man who is ghey would delve into topics like the ones I have.

:dunno:

Could you imagine if TNG was trying to explain how the peemus works to Big Pete? :thumbsup:

Could you imagine if TNG was trying to explain how the peemus works to Big Pete? :wacko:

It would be along the line of something like this.. "mmpphhh...gurrrgglle...mmrrhhgg"

Then it would evolve to this: "Hey Pete...That tickles"

And finally after 5 minutes, this : :huh: :blink: :ninja:

:thumbsup:

I was gonna vote Big Pete!@#@ until I realized it was sexpert and not sexperv. :mad:

:lol:

Point!@#@!

I am not CNG.

!@#@!

:wub:

Also also Big Freak!@#@! seems to "know" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about a woman's g-spot. Anyone starting to believe that "he" is one? :dunno:

I'm real, but on the flip side, this is a ridiculous poll, cause TNG is a girlie, who has sent "pix" (the good kind) to half the board members here.... gonna be unpossible to beat her in a popularity contest.

Wait, he sent those pics of me to you fockers. That FOCKER!!!!

So I have to choose between an employed moron and TNG...

I choose TNG, becuse she at least figured out that she may need some help, not divulge every shred of insecurity in their lives. Big Pete is an idiot, and should not be allowed to procreate, combine him and saw, its a perfect storm. Almost like a white trash tri-fecta

Wait, he sent those pics of me to you fockers. That FOCKER!!!!

In the history of dumb aliases, this has got to be one of the worst. :banana:

combine him and saw, its a perfect storm. Almost like a white trash tri-fecta

hehhe yeah its like Eminem and Kim

So I have to choose between an employed moron and TNG...

I choose TNG, becuse she at least figured out that she may need some help, not divulge every shred of insecurity in their lives. Big Pete is an idiot, and should not be allowed to procreate, combine him and saw, its a perfect storm. Almost like a white trash tri-fecta

what makes me a moron again? :P

I've shared some aspects of my life here, and my past, but I haven't shared anything lately, so not exactly "every shred" as you stated

hehhe yeah its like Eminem and Kim

:banana:

For a woman seeking to stimulate this area on her own, it would be advisable to do so in a squatting position. The theory being that humans having evolved from quadrupeds, a female’s sexual organs are biologically better designed for entry from the rear Unlike the currently widely accepted missionary position (face to face), rear entry has the advantage of exerting more direct pressure and stimulation onto the G-spot, by the ######. Secondly there is a greater chance of outward ejaculation (by the female), since the urethral canal is not compressed in a way as to inhibit the flow of fluid out of the urethral opening.

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/FemaleEjaculation.htm

"Many women experience indirect G-spot stimulation during anal penetration, and this stimulation can lead to ejaculation.

http://www.hour.ca/columns/messybedroom.aspx?iIDArticle=8511

Anal penetration for women can allow for indirect G-spot stimulation, and the contractions of the anus during orgasm can feel heavenly.

http://www.dailycal.org/sharticle.php?id=1288

Indirect stimulation of the G-spot through the vaginal walls sometimes results in a woman's ejaculation also. Many researchers also believe it may be the internal sponge located behind the front vaginal wall.

http://www.lovingsex.com/topics.php#13

if TNG wasnt depressed before....hooking up with big pete would put her over the edge B)

heck, theyd BOTH flip out... :rolleyes:

angry raging i hate you sex.... B)

:banana: