Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Smokers

I can assure you there is no rage. People think they can just piss people off for the hell of it. And on that afternoon they knew what they were doing because they kept on flicking the ashes faster and faster while looking back at me. Well they ran into the wrong person that day. I just decided to fock with them.

Nothing happened and we parted ways.

It is a tip that bullet proof vest.

All the constant bitching and moaning gives me a headache. Listen, we all have vices. Some of us smoke, drink, or even do drugs. Some of us can't keep our pecker in our pants, or have an insatiable greed for money and/or material items. Some of us eat way to focking much, or go to the tanning bed every focking day. We should start worrying about ourselves and control our own vices before we start nit-picking everything under the sun about everyone else in the world. People constantly whining gets on my nerves.....sorry I haven't had my morning coffee yet. :banana:

I completely understand that we all have our vices, and we're not and may never be 100% environmentally friendly, but I fail to see how this could stop us from at least making an effort to not throw our garbage all over the place. There are certain things like this that we can easily control, if we gave even 10% of a fock.

It is a tip that bullet proof vest.

I know! That is why I said that I was wrong for getting out of my car.

I know what can happen if you chase someone. My cousin was shot and killed while chasing someone who stole a pocketbook. He was only 16. :banana:

This drives me nuts too and I'm a smoker! I especially hate it when they flick it when you're right behind them, knowing it's more than likely going to hit your car. a$$ holes! :ninja: I believe I may be the only person left on the planet that actually uses my ash tray! :banana:

I completely understand that we all have our vices, and we're not and may never be 100% environmentally friendly, but I fail to see how this could stop us from at least making an effort to not throw our garbage all over the place. There are certain things like this that we can easily control, if we gave even 10% of a fock.

If you want to come at it from that angle then that is all well and fine. :banana: I was mostly responding to the earlier posts that were stating: "How ignorant are these smokers" and "they can't die fast enough" bullcrap.

The person driving in front of me kept flicking their ashes out of the top of the sunroof. You could tell they were doing this on purpose.

Well, yeah...they were doing it on purpose. Otherwise they'd end up with burn marks on their car ceiling and ashes in their lap. I stopped smoking in my car last month when I got a new one. And although I'd use the ashtray in my old vehicle, I didn't like accumulating cigarette butts or the smell of leaving them in my car. I would stub out a smoke, then chuck the butt out the window; but I generally waited until there weren't any other vehicles following or next to me. That doesn't justify littering; but it was my concession to avoid offending fellow motorists.

I can understand flicking it out of the car if you don't want to dirty an ashtray. But these people were doing it out of their sunroof on purpose while trying to piss off the person behind them.

They could have done it out of the drivers side window. It was rolled down when I went up to them.

Plus, now a days with all of the fires that are started on purpose and by accident.

Its something that can be avoided.

All the constant bitching and moaning gives me a headache. Listen, we all have vices. Some of us smoke, drink, or even do drugs. Some of us can't keep our pecker in our pants, or have an insatiable greed for money and/or material items. Some of us eat way to focking much, or go to the tanning bed every focking day. We should start worrying about ourselves and control our own vices before we start nit-picking everything under the sun about everyone else in the world. People constantly whining gets on my nerves.....sorry I haven't had my morning coffee yet. :pointstosky:

But do any of those vices involve constant littering? :doublethumbsup:

Well, I apologize. However I will say, it's very hard to stomp out a flame in a non-existent ashtray while I'm listening to my Ipod, eating a Big Mac, shifting gears, flicking off bad drivers and watching a movie. :rolleyes:

I especially hate it when I am out on the motorcycle or the bike. When in the car it bothers me but not as much.

Does anyone else live in a town where the cops will actually give someone a ticket for throwing their butts out the window? Its a $500 fine here, if you can believe that.

Does anyone else live in a town where the cops will actually give someone a ticket for throwing their butts out the window? Its a $500 fine here, if you can believe that.

I would think that smoking would be encouraged in Hell. :thumbsup:

Apparently, smokers think their cig butts just spontaneously decompose the minute they throw them out the window. It's the same mentality that allows smokers to throw their nasty habit on the ground - even when their company has gone out of their way to put 12 different ashtrays in the smoking section. :thumbsup:

I would suggest you were following to closely, tailgater. I save emtpy beer bottles for motherfockers like you.

:pointstosky:

:thumbsup: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I field strip them out the window, unless someone is tailgating me then I purposely try to hit thier car with one :thumbsdown:

as a motorcyclist, it really sucks and is outright dangerous when people do this. it is entirely possible (and has happened) to get burned by little flaming darts coming at you at 60mph+.

use your focking ash trays.

as a motorcyclist, it really sucks and is outright dangerous when people do this. it is entirely possible (and has happened) to get burned by little flaming darts coming at you at 60mph+.

use your focking ash trays.

Maybe you shouldn't be doing 60mph+ on a 55 mph road, weaving through traffic, and tailgaiting on your crotch-rocket. If you didn't want to get hit with stuff, maybe you should have bought a car?

I would think that smoking would be encouraged in Hell. :thumbsdown:

LET ME TELL YOU BUDDY, YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HELL! :mad:

This got me thinking... how bad are they actually for the environment? I mean... they are paper and tobacco (plant material). I'm sure they just fall apart after a little while. Not to say it's GOOD to chuck them, but I would think that if they sat there for any significant period of time we would be waist deep in butts by now, no?

This got me thinking... how bad are they actually for the environment? I mean... they are paper and tobacco (plant material). I'm sure they just fall apart after a little while. Not to say it's GOOD to chuck them, but I would think that if they sat there for any significant period of time we would be waist deep in butts by now, no?

There are the filters and all the chemical crap they put in there too. Its not like they are purely plant leaf and environmentally friendly paper. :thumbsdown:

There are the filters and all the chemical crap they put in there too. Its not like they are purely plant leaf and environmentally friendly paper. :thumbsdown:

the filter is just cotton fibers (plant). And I don't think they add chemicals... isn't it just a byproduct of the tobacco burning? :mad:

After a quick google it seems as if they are in fact biodegradable, however they are on the low end of scale. While some use cotton, most butts are composed of plastic cellulose acetate, and take many years to decompose.

Some ummm, its not good to throw them out, but it will decompose eventually. :thumbsdown:

the filter is just cotton fibers (plant). And I don't think they add chemicals...

Cotton, wheat, flax lignens. No added colors or chemicals. Cigarettes are actually healthy for you. I did not know that.

Cotton, wheat, flax lignens. No added colors or chemicals. Cigarettes are actually healthy for you. I did not know that.

Yep, and the birds use they to make nest so they are good for the envirionment as well. :rolleyes:

Here's an interesting link that discusses what cigarette filters are made of: cellulose acetate, rayon, paper, glycerol triacetate, titanium dioxide and all kinds of other nasty sh!t. Cotton wouldn't stand up well enough to heat, would be too expensive and couldn't be packed properly to ensure a decent draw while filtering out impurities to make a decent cigarette filter. The link goes on to explain that Kunt cigarettes patented Micronite Filter from 1952-57 contained crocidolite; which is a deadly form of ASBESTOS!

:rolleyes:

Guest Davaco

smokers are degenerate losers :thumbsup:

hth

i have an ashtray in my car, but dont want to use it. the world is my ashtray!

i always toss butts out the WINDOW. sunroof is bad form.

What irritates me to no end is the "better than thou" attitude some people take. Until you are driving a hybrid car, putting on sunscreen everyday, discontinue eating red meat, drinking alcohol and doing drugs, as well as stopping your snot nosed kid from throwing their bubble gum wrapper out the car window you can STFU about a smoker tossing out a butt, or that fat people should pay higher health insurance, and other stuff like that.

BTW, I'm aprox. 165lbs and do not smoke, but have a strong dislike for people that live in glass houses whom throw stones. :dunno:

You forgot those who urinate outside.

I'll quit throwing butts out the window when the government starts using cigarette taxes to pay for my burden on the healthcare system. Until then, I own the road.

I'll quit throwing butts out the window when the government starts using cigarette taxes to pay for my burden on the healthcare system. Until then, I own the road.

:wacko:

I invest in companies that offer me cig butt littering credits which reduces my littering footprint to the point where I can not only litter as much as I want but also tell the rest of America how much they can litter.

Signed,

Al Gore

I also make a lot of money while collecting these credits.

absolutely!

Come to think of it. us non smokers shouldn't even put our trash on the sidewalk anymore or bring it to the dump. we should just bring it with us while we drive and randomly chuck it in front of smokers houses and on their lawns.

meh..ive done this...

smokers are so dirty...they dont even notice....

plus they probably flick the lit butts out of their doublewides..and with the extreme fire danger..i dont want to add ammo to a possible fire...

but no....smokers dont care about starting fires....

heres to smokers attempting to flick out a burning butt...

having it catch in the wind..

blowing back into the car..

hitting their lap...

burning their skin...

and causing them to go off the road and die :doublethumbsup:

I usually slow down and flick them at the old lady carrying her groceries home in the rain.

Fulfillment :doublethumbsup:

Non-smokers need to stop being so anal. Driving a car does far worse things to this planet than cigarettes thrown out a window.

Seriously! When did this country become such a bunch of whiny focking poosays?

How about since the sun is bad for you, and REALLY DANGEROUS for some people .... we just block out the focking sun?

Also, why don't you try this, next time you are driving. Light something on fire. That was pretty easy, right? Now try putting it out. Are you gonna pour your coke all over it? NO .... YOU ARE GONNA THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW!

And they mostly just get washed down the gutter anyway.

Cig butts are bio degradable. What do you think happens to your garbage that you seal in the plastic garbage bags? Here's a hint. The plastic garbage bags are not bio deragadable. Same story with disposable diapers.

I don't put my garbage in plastic bags so I can throw all the butts I want out the window for the rest of my life and I will never get close to what a plastic garbage bag user does to this world in a month.