Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is today the day that no one is supposed to buy gas?

Like a sheep, I followed my orders and didn't buy gas, but only because I have half a tank.

I have 3/4 a tank but I'm going to fill up so I can help the small business man in these tough times :thumbsup:

I went out for lunch and all the gas stations in my neighborhood have gone out of business from lack of sales.

I buy gas about twice a month. it all depends how many times I DJ.

i probably buy gas four or five times a week :mad:

So, tomorrow when the companies re-coup what they lost today, the point of a gas-out would be???

You need to go and get gas at some point, what's the difference if it's today or tomorrow?

if i see someone pumping gas on my way home im going to pull my car over, get out, walk up to them and punch them in the fockin face hopefully in front of their family :mad:

I buy gas about twice a month. it all depends how many times I BJ.

:mad:

if i see someone pumping gas on my way home im going to pull my car over, get out, walk up to them and punch them in the fockin face hopefully in front of their family :mad:

My tank was empty. :headbanger:

I don't see the point of boycotting a gas station for one day. At the end of the week the gas companies will have the money anyways. If people didn't drive their cars for one day, it would have a better effect.

My tank was empty. :headbanger:

I don't see the point of boycotting a gas station for one day. At the end of the week the gas companies will have the money anyways. If people didn't drive their cars for one day, it would have a better effect.

i was just kiddin, i dont care if you buy 500 gallons of gas :mad:

If you really want to change the way gas companies do business, don't boycott gas, boycott 1 company. If everyone boycotted Shell for say 1 month, I gaurantee they would lower their prices. If say the next month everyone went to Shell and boycotted say Exxon, then Exxon would lower their prices and so on and so on.

But it will never happen. So... :banana:

must, stop, burning, fossil, fuel. :banana:

I bought gas today. $3.59 a gallon in Illinois! :pointstosky:

City or Suburbs? My wife paid $3.49 yesterday in the burbs.

My wife and I both have company vehicles and free gas.

So my reaction to this assinine "boycott" of one day is:

:banana: I don't care :wall: I don't care :wall: I don't care :wall:

I was almost out of gas and purchased a nice full tank. It was $2.99 a gallon, so I was not too pleased about it, so I pissed into the washer fluid bucket.

Anyone who thinks the gas out will work is a complete idiot. It won't work. If people cared about the price of gas, they'd be doing everythign they could to not use it. If everyone in this country shaved one gallon a week from their average consumption, prices would drop significantly. But that won't ever happen, because conservation is a foreign concept.

If you really want to change the way gas companies do business, don't boycott gas, boycott 1 company. If everyone boycotted Shell for say 1 month, I gaurantee they would lower their prices. If say the next month everyone went to Shell and boycotted say Exxon, then Exxon would lower their prices and so on and so on.

But it will never happen. So... :cry:

Thank God....a voice of reason. Hey! :wall: