Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

24 Finale... one hour in...

Whew... can't wait until this trainwreck is over.

I know. :first:

Jack never misses a shot does he?

billy buchanon has gone rogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still wish that Bill Buchanon threw salt on the Chinaman's face. :first:

"I can disappear, you know I'm good at that. And if you send anybody after me, I'll kill them! I'm pretty good at that too."

Which is harder to believe?

a. Bad guys crawl up through a sewer pipe

b. someone ###### Chloe

Which is harder to believe?

a. Bad guys crawl up through a sewer pipe

b. someone ###### Chloe

Both are pretty much the same thing. :dunno:

Great finale, the ending was beautifully done, even poetic. Really opens the door for next season to go in a different direction. Can't wait for Jan. 08 :doublethumbsup:

Great finale, the ending was beautifully done, even poetic. Really opens the door for next season to go in a different direction. Can't wait for Jan. 08 :thumbsdown:

really? i was like *yawn* through that entire finale. i've had the reaction for about the last month...already commited to seeing it through at that point but this season was a big, fat dud.

Horrible, horrible season....I guess if that was the first season you have seen it would've been OK....

How many times can Jack get out of being shackled, ready to die at gun point or being locked up at CTU to only get up and save the world :wub: ...I was hoping that this was the last season and Jack would get killded...

Will never watch it again.... :wub:

really? i was like *yawn* through that entire finale. i've had the reaction for about the last month...already commited to seeing it through at that point but this season was a big, fat dud.

Exactly. First few episodes of this season were so promising too. Hopefully they get their shiot together for next season.

I liked this season up until they secured the nukes. They should have stopped there and named this season "14" instead of "24".

In the very last scene I was sure (maybe hoping) that Jack was gonna off himself while he was out there on William Devane's veranda. They pulled in for what seemed like a 10 second close up. I was hoping he'd put his gun under his chin, they'd fade out to the clock, and right when it hit 6:00:00, BANG. Would have been a great ending.....

I liked this season up until they secured the nukes. They should have stopped there and named this season "14" instead of "24".

In the very last scene I was sure (maybe hoping) that Jack was gonna off himself while he was out there on William Devane's veranda. They pulled in for what seemed like a 10 second close up. I was hoping he'd put his gun under his chin, they'd fade out to the clock, and right when it hit 6:00:00, BANG. Would have been a great ending.....

And let Ricky Schroeder take over. :pointstosky:

fixorated

Yes. Come on, the government will cure his blindness.

However, Fox signed Keifer for 3 more seasons. So it doesn't matter.

Can we please not due the "mole in CTU" next season. Gotten old.

I was hoping Jack would of banged Audrey so I could see her fine ass naked, :banana:

Horrible, horrible season....I guess if that was the first season you have seen it would've been OK....

How many times can Jack get out of being shackled, ready to die at gun point or being locked up at CTU to only get up and save the world B) ...I was hoping that this was the last season and Jack would get killded...

Will never watch it again.... :banana:

The people who watch 24 only for the action were the most dissapointed this year, but the character drama became more like season 1 again, which isnt totally a bad thing. I agree that the writers backed themselves in corners a few times, but overall this season was still better than anything else on TV. Theyve already promised big changes for next year, maybe even getting rid of the CTU or whitehouse storylines, and with the ending this year, it looks like day 7 could be very promising again with Jack being "reborn".

Theyve already promised big changes for next year, maybe even getting rid of the CTU or whitehouse storylines, and with the ending this year, it looks like day 7 could be very promising again with Jack being "reborn".

Jack spending a day as a mercenary would be pretty kick ass.