Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody see the latest Rosie slapfest?

Elisabeth is getting better at defending herself on this show.

Found this in a blog and I thought it was pretty spot-on: - Especially the bold part:

I don’t watch The View. A bunch of yentas yapping and squawking sounds about as appealing as have an icepick shoved in my frontal lobe. Shrill women arguing about politics based on news sound-bites is the equivalent of my kid coming home and attempting to explain the origins of man after hearing another kid say “dinosaurs used to eat man” on the playground . It’s uninformed and irritating. As is arguing with my child about why this information is inaccurate. Both groups are childish and have nary a clue , but at least my kid has the excuse of being a kid. Which if you think about it, is a pretty good excuse.

Anyway, Rosie’s a large and unappealing loud mouth who seems to fight with anyone whose opinion differs from her own. Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a pint-sized pipsqueak, who when confronted by someone as overwhelmingly oppressive as Rosie, gets completely flustered and loses her composure. Never fun to see. Now with that fight causing a rift between them, and based on Rosie’s haikus, there’s now speculation that Rosie will not finish out the remaining three weeks on her contract before she departs from the show.

I know gays love Rosie, and liberals and probably androgynous women, but whenever I see her she makes me want to run in the opposite director and shut down all of my sense receptors. She was much more palatable before she ate her way out of the closet. She is at best, anti-peristaltic.

:)

Elizabeth was a hottie on Survivor and has only gotten better looking. :)

Elizabeth was a hottie on Survivor and has only gotten better looking. :dunno:

She is preggo and those boobs get bigger each day. :dunno:

Elizabeth is a stupid right-wing parrot with flabby arms. Rosie is a left-wing nut with an enormous head.

People who watch the View really should find something better to do with their time (e.g. hang around the FFT :dunno:)

You may now resume :dunno:.

Elizabeth is a stupid right-wing parrot with flabby arms. Rosie is a left-wing nut with an enormous head.

People who watch the View really should find something better to do with their time (e.g. hang around the FFT ;))

You may now resume :huh:.

Elizabeth is a "stupid right-wing parrot with flabby arms", and a hottie. :wub:

rosie thinks while elizabeth is a cutesy moron like everyone else who still supports this jack-fest mislabeled a war.

oh, years from now after some famous director makes a movie out of it all some of you dumb republicans will be sitting there rewriting history claiming you didn't know what was really happening and you didn't know how many innocent people died and you didn't know all the money to help you in your old age is now gone...and how can you pay for perscription drugs? darn that bush, if only we'd known. you mean halliburton went from not being on the forbes list to being number 4 in a matter of one year...how'd that happen??

dumb focks.

rosie thinks while elizabeth is a cutesy moron like everyone else who still supports this jack-fest mislabeled a war.

oh, years from now after some famous director makes a movie out of it all some of you dumb republicans will be sitting there rewriting history claiming you didn't know what was really happening and you didn't know how many innocent people died and you didn't know all the money to help you in your old age is now gone...and how can you pay for perscription drugs? darn that bush, if only we'd known. you mean halliburton went from not being on the forbes list to being number 4 in a matter of one year...how'd that happen??

dumb focks.

:red herring smilie:

I thought we were talking about Elizabeth's rack?

My hatred for that dykey loudmouth gluttonous bag of sh!t could fuel the entire fleet of Akula Class Hunter/Killer nuclear subs worldwide.

dumb focks.

Rosie thinks??? come on now have you heard the garbage that comes out of her mouth?? This isn't even a liberal/conservative discussion. Rosie is a dumb pig who has no idea what she is talking about...now back to talking about Elizabeth's rackk.

Furthermore, your creds just went down....you actually base your values and opinions and beleifs off of what Hollywodd spits out. Nice....real nice!!!!

I don't watch her show but I fly into a blind rage whenever I read that this fat lesbian said something that I disagree with. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

honestly, i have not seen rosie on the view, i just saw the link from the show on youtube.

i don't watch the view or oprah. i'm either working or posting on this site (tee-hee). i can't stand the view, but i like what rosie said, iraq was not a threat to the united states and innocent people are dying.

our soldiers should not be there since bush did not have a real plan. i mean, i thought there was a plan and purpose, little did i know he was really out to just make his buds rich by having their companies set up shop to tear down and build up that country and steal tax dollars by overbilling. i mean, i thought they were trying to set up a democracy but i just heard over the news today that the u.s. policies are purposely causing confusion and making it very difficult for there to be peace over there.

it's really a shame. when i see those soldiers i think they're my children, you know. i was watching a program last weekend about the marines and those guys were so handsome so strong and i just hope...i pray that their efforts are helping the iraqi people. i just really hope things are better for them somehow, but i doubt it.

honestly, i have not seen rosie on the view, i just saw the link from the show on youtube.

i don't watch the view or oprah. i'm either working or posting on this site (tee-hee). i can't stand the view, but i like what rosie said, iraq was not a threat to the united states and innocent people are dying.

our soldiers should not be there since bush did not have a real plan. i mean, i thought there was a plan and purpose, little did i know he was really out to just make his buds rich by having their companies set up shop to tear down and build up that country and steal tax dollars by overbilling. i mean, i thought they were trying to set up a democracy but i just heard over the news today that the u.s. policies are purposely causing confusion and making it very difficult for there to be peace over there.

it's really a shame. when i see those soldiers i think they're my children, you know. i was watching a program last weekend about the marines and those guys were so handsome so strong and i just hope...i pray that their efforts are helping the iraqi people. i just really hope things are better for them somehow, but i doubt it.

Shes lying. She uses numbers cooked up by Moveon.org and such. The UN's official est. are at around 60k, that includes all deaths, Sunni Vs Shia, Shia Vs Sunni, Al queada Vs anyone, Iranain interests Vs anyone, Uk Vs them all, USA vs them all etc etc.......and trust me they arent civilians. Im sure some civilians have been killed but not many by us or it would be ALL OVER CNN.

By the way, the Nazi's never attacked us either.

You are the exact reason why people take offense to Rosie and want her off of the air......because you take her word for gospel and dont think for yourself.

My hatred for that dykey loudmouth gluttonous bag of sh!t could fuel the entire fleet of Akula Class Hunter/Killer nuclear subs worldwide.

Rosie rocks...your an ass.

Rosie O'Dunghole whining because Elizibeth Hasselback doesn't run around defending the crapola fat, dumb, and ugly spews on a daily basis is funny shiat. Glad to see Liz tell O'Dunghole to defend herself. :dunno:

RE: Rosie's attempt at making a point about Iraq not "attacking us":

Neither did the British prior to the Revolutionary War

Neither did Germany prior to WWI

Niether did Germany prior to WWII

Neither did Italy prior to WWII

Neither did N. Korea prior to the Korean War

Neither did N. Vietnam prior to the Vietnam War

Neither did Granada

Neither did Iraq prior to Gulf War I

Neither did Bosnia

I may have missed some.

Great point ya fat carpetmuncher.

Rosie O'Dunghole whining because Elizibeth Hasselback doesn't run around defending the crapola fat, dumb, and ugly spews on a daily basis is funny shiat. Glad to see Liz tell O'Dunghole to defend herself. :doublethumbsup:

I heard you wrote to the View and offered Rosie $50 if she went with you to your high school prom. :banana:

Shes lying. She uses numbers cooked up by Moveon.org and such. The UN's official est. are at around 60k, that includes all deaths, Sunni Vs Shia, Shia Vs Sunni, Al queada Vs anyone, Iranain interests Vs anyone, Uk Vs them all, USA vs them all etc etc.......and trust me they arent civilians. Im sure some civilians have been killed but not many by us or it would be ALL OVER CNN.

Are you lying again? Didn't we have a conversation about lying and how you shouldn't do it?

Are you lying again? Didn't we have a conversation about lying and how you shouldn't do it?

If I was lying, you would have provided info to the contrary. Since you havent, obviously im not. What you've done here is at the heart of who you are as a person. Its one of the oldest dimlib tactics, to give the appearance of impropriety , knowing full well i havent lied, in the hopes of making me look bad simply because you cant accept the facts. So, phuck off, shut the phuck up, and suck my phucking c0ck. And stop following me around you weak azz alias.

If I was lying, you would have provided info to the contrary. Since you havent, obviously im not. What you've done here is at the heart of who you are as a person. Its one of the oldest dimlib tactics, to give the appearance of impropriety , knowing full well i havent lied, in the hopes of making me look bad simply because you cant accept the facts. So, phuck off, shut the phuck up, and suck my phucking c0ck. And stop following me around you weak azz alias.

But you are lying.... well, technically, you are being less than truthful, so I suppose that's not the same as lying.

Either way, you are a deceitful troll that merits no more attention than a roach: splat!

But you are lying.... well, technically, you are being less than truthful, so I suppose that's not the same as lying.

Either way, you are a deceitful troll that merits no more attention than a roach: splat!

Actually he is telling the truth. We are not liable for every death in Iraq. Furthermore, every death in Iraq is not a civillian...I would say that a very miniscule % probably less than 1 % of Iraqi civillians have been killed as a direct cause of the US. You can't believe evedrything Bill Mahr and Rosie spit out of their holes.

Actually he is telling the truth. We are not liable for every death in Iraq. Furthermore, every death in Iraq is not a civillian...I would say that a very miniscule % probably less than 1 % of Iraqi civillians have been killed as a direct cause of the US. You can't believe evedrything Bill Mahr and Rosie spit out of their holes.

Actually, he's not telling the truth, and you might be misinformed.

Directly or indirectly, our presence in Iraq has caused the deaths of many people. The only question is how many.

Now, why is Mr. Fan a liar? If BoBozFan had said, "According to the UN estimates, the number of civilian deaths in Iraq is such and such number.", that would be one thing. However, Mr. Fan didn't make that disclaimer. He stated the UN estimates as a proven fact to support his position, and simply dismisses all other estimates as biased ("cooked up by Moveon.org"). It is somewhat ironic Mr. Fan presents the UN casualty figures as the gospel truth, given his history of disdain for the organization.

There are many casualty estimates; for example, one that gives the number of civilian deaths as high as 655,000 since the war started. That number seems incredibly high to me, but it is an estimate from a reputable source.

Even the Iraqui government estimates war-related deaths to be between 100,000 and 150,000.

The Iraqui Body Count organization casualty estimates are also higher than the US / UN "official" estimates:

The Iraq Body Count (IBC) project's figure of 63,929 to 70,023 civilian deaths reported in English-language media (including Arabic media translated into English) up to 20 May 2007 includes civilian deaths due to coalition and insurgent military action, sectarian violence and increased criminal violence. The IBC says the figure likely underestimates because: "It is likely that many if not most civilian casualties will go unreported by the media."

Now, all of the above are estimates, not fact. We will probably never know the truth about the human cost of our invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And in closing, I urge you to take your own advice -- don't believe everything Drudge and Rush tell you.

Have a happy holiday,

Uh-huh

Actually, he's not telling the truth, and you might be misinformed.

Directly or indirectly, our presence in Iraq has caused the deaths of many people. The only question is how many.

Now, why is Mr. Fan a liar? If BoBozFan had said, "According to the UN estimates, the number of civilian deaths in Iraq is such and such number.", that would be one thing. However, Mr. Fan didn't make that disclaimer. He stated the UN estimates as a proven fact to support his position, and simply dismisses all other estimates as biased ("cooked up by Moveon.org"). It is somewhat ironic Mr. Fan presents the UN casualty figures as the gospel truth, given his history of disdain for the organization.

There are many casualty estimates; for example, one that gives the number of civilian deaths as high as 655,000 since the war started. That number seems incredibly high to me, but it is an estimate from a reputable source.

Even the Iraqui government estimates war-related deaths to be between 100,000 and 150,000.

The Iraqui Body Count organization casualty estimates are also higher than the US / UN "official" estimates:

Now, all of the above are estimates, not fact. We will probably never know the truth about the human cost of our invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And in closing, I urge you to take your own advice -- don't believe everything Drudge and Rush tell you.

Have a happy holiday,

Uh-huh

My point is this...those reports are being very loose with the term "civillian." And I think you can even admit that. And again...the US did not start killing in Iraq or anywhere in the Mid East. They have been doing a good job of that for centuries...I think you give the US too much credit!!

My point is this...those reports are being very loose with the term "civillian."

How so?

And again...the US did not start killing in Iraq or anywhere in the Mid East. They have been doing a good job of that for centuries...I think you give the US too much credit!!

There has been violence in the Middle East for ages. Does that excuse an unjustified invasion? No, it doesn't.

dumb focks.

Who are you? :unsure:

The problem was Rosie attacking Elizabeth and calling her a coward for not backing her up. Elizabeth was just saying that Rosie is an adult, and should be backing herself up. You go girl.