Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Why does my husband rent a bazillion movies...

and then fall asleep in the middle of them?

During the day?

:banana:

an excuse not to listen to any more nagging? :banana:

too obvious

and then fall asleep in the middle of them?

During the day?

:banana:

maybe he's just tired?

maybe he turns the lights down to watch them, and that makes him tired cause low light=bedtime=makes you sleepy :wub:

because you bore him

HTHs

You bea tme to it..... :banana:

because you bore him

HTHs

How can she bore him? She's posting on the interweb on a Saturday afternoon. How much more exciting can she be? :banana:

Wow, no fat jokes.

Y'all are slippin'.

Why would you pretending/thinking your fat make him tired? :D

having to walk around her to get places?.... :D

having to walk around her to get places?.... :D

that was actually pretty funny.

Seriously, it didn't sound like he did a very good job of picking out movies last time. They were soundly beaten down here when you posted them.

Maybe you guys should read some reviews or get some ideas here before renting next time. I find that movie reviewers usually make good calls. Wedding Crashers got good reviews. The Departed got good reviews. I saw them both for the first time recently and both were pretty damn good.

Don't just go to friggin Blockbuster and pick out the new release with the box you like.....and don't rent a movie because it has one of your favorite actors in it. Just because I love Star Wars and Indiana Jones doesn't mean that most new Harrison Ford movies don't suck ass.

:D

Seriously, it didn't sound like he did a very good job of picking out movies last time. They were soundly beaten down here when you posted them.

Maybe you guys should read some reviews or get some ideas here before renting next time. I find that movie reviewers usually make good calls. Wedding Crashers got good reviews. The Departed got good reviews. I saw them both for the first time recently and both were pretty damn good.

Don't just go to friggin Blockbuster and pick out the new release with the box you like.....and don't rent a movie because it has one of your favorite actors in it. Just because I love Star Wars and Indiana Jones doesn't mean that most new Harrison Ford movies don't suck ass.

:D

ITA.

He got something from Blockbuster online and decided to get these...they were on their list of recommended movies, which is what he tends to do, or if they win an award or something. If we haven't seen it, he might rent it.

This time, he rented:

Night at the Museum (cute, my son liked it)

Click (Adam Sandler; he rented this one because I like SOME Adam Sandler movies. Clearly, not this one)

Glory Road (Disney movie about a basketball team; one of those feel good movies like Remember the Titans)

Can I call it, or what? The other two movies were for your kid.

Glory Road isn't for our kid, he and I like those feel good type movies, Night at the Museum was totally for our kid.

There haven't been many good "action" movies released for a while, though.

Glory Road isn't for our kid, he and I like those feel good type movies, Night at the Museum was totally for our kid.

There haven't been many good "action" movies released for a while, though.

I guess you'll just have to wait for John Rambo on DVD.

Or Long John Rambo, depending on what you meant by "action".

not knowing what you look like makes me hesitant to push you in this direction, but go see the fat girl in a wicked weasle thread....buy one of those and wear it every weekend, just lay around the house....if that doesnt work, have an affair with a neighbor, do something, just get your fat ass off the computer

She's surprisingly attractive. Actually, maybe not so surprising. Most hot chicks are a combo of crazy and conniving and she's got her share of both.

Does your mom know you feel this way about her?

She's surprisingly attractive. Actually, maybe not so surprising. Most hot chicks are a combo of crazy and conniving and she's got her share of both.

Thanks...I think. :sleep:

There's nothing surprising about it. She is attractive. End of story. Now if she would just let the whole "fat thing" go....... :sleep:

There's nothing surprising about it. She is attractive. End of story. Now if she would just let the whole "fat thing" go....... :thumbsup:

Itsatip she's looking for a bunch of responses like this. :sleep:

wake him up with a bj

Now see, something like this would only encourage the aforementioned behavior. I would say do domethiung like the shaving cream and feather trick or the hand in warm water trick but chances are you would get stuck cleaning it up so that would defeat the puropse. At the risk of being unoriginal and unfunny, punch him in his face (I mean what the hey, he's already in front of his family.)

****DISCLAIMER****  I in no way advocate domestic violence of any sort but rather only made this post as an attempt at humor. Not that I find domestic violence, or any sort of violence for that matter, in any way humorous, but rather, based on the circumstances, the probability of this happening is so far fetched and coupled with geek lore that this response is used for humor and not as actual advice.  ****END DISCLAIMER****

Itsatip she's looking for a bunch of responses like this. :(

Um, not really, but thanks for trying to help, jer.

Wedding Crashers got good reviews.

:thumbsup:

If you fall asleep halfway through Wedding Crashers, you are a man of genius with perfect timing! :wacko: