Sign in to follow this  
Colbert Nation

This will be my last post, I'm truely disappointed in all of you

I use to think you guys were cool, that the Geek Club was a bunch of Alpha Males who could take a little smack talk, a little criticisim without getting their pvssy's hurt, I see I was wrong....

All the crying and hurt feelings on this website by "men" leds me to believe mans time as the enforcer, the "man" of the house is slowly coming to an end...which leads me to tonights WORD: SISSIFICATION

Definition:

1. Sissification

The slowly changing image of the American male from a masculine, strong, confident man of the 70's and 80's to a more feminine version today. Likely due to Queer Eye for Straight Guy and Clinique Shaving Cream for men

That is what you all you cry babies have become....I'm now ashamed I was ever a part of this forum of sissies....

Clinique Shaving Cream for men

That stuff works well on my bikini line. :thumbsup:

I see you are still registered. Be a man and delete your account, poosbag. :thumbsup:

door ass bye

I'm truely disappointed in your spelling

The slowly changing image of the American male from a masculine, strong, confident man of the 70's and 80's to a more feminine version today.

If Disco, Saturday Night Fever, and long hair bands say macho man to you, then this here is the Dirty Harry message bored :mad:

I use to think you guys were cool, that the Geek Club was a bunch of Alpha Males who could take a little smack talk, a little criticisim without getting their pvssy's hurt, I see I was wrong....

All the crying and hurt feelings on this website by "men" leds me to believe mans time as the enforcer, the "man" of the house is slowly coming to an end...which leads me to tonights WORD: SISSIFICATION

Definition:

1. Sissification

The slowly changing image of the American male from a masculine, strong, confident man of the 70's and 80's to a more feminine version today. Likely due to Queer Eye for Straight Guy and Clinique Shaving Cream for men

That is what you all you cry babies have become....I'm now ashamed I was ever a part of this forum of sissies....

Do you speak English? :lol:

That stuff works well on my bikini line. :lol:

really toro? ive been looking for a good cream, and ill tell you, its like trying to find an uninfected cack in a hay stack.

If Disco, Saturday Night Fever, and long hair bands say macho man to you, then this here is the Dirty Harry message bored :lol:

“ Ah ah, I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? ”

I actually have the record with Clint Eastwood saying this. I use it once in a while too. It sounds great in a mix when done right. On one mix I played the accapella of "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait " and I then edited in the instramental of a song called "Show me" As it is playing I put in the Dirty Harry saying right on top of it. And just after him saying the word punk at the end, I edit back in the song "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait" The final result sounds really good in a mix.