Sign in to follow this  
ventus

big trade, what do you think?

So I have been offered Sjax for Travis Henry and Javon Walker.

should i take it? is the deal more beneficial to me?

or should I try to get him to throw in a WR.

My Team:

Bulger

LJ

Travis Henry

Benson

JJ

Marvin Harrison

J Walker

Deion Branch

Reggie Brown

Mark Clayton

Shockey

His Team:

Leinart

SJax

McGahee

Thomas Jones

Portis

Brandon Jackson

Reggie Wayne

Lee Evans

Chambers

Berrian

Cooley

I wouldn't do it.

I think Travis Henry and Javon Walker will put up more points than S.Jax and Deion Branch (basically that would be who you are starting instead).

I think Henry will surprise most and be a top 5 back at years end. SJax will be top 3-4, so really, there isn't much dropoff, but I think that Walker will be around 6-7 and Branch in the 15-20 range.

So you see that there is considerable dropoff for the WR's.

I'd totally do that trade. Wideouts are so inconsistent. And I'm not a huge fan of Cutler in his first year as a starter.

If you have the opportunity to get the #2 back to go along with LJ, you do it.

Your starting backfield will be ridiculous.

I'm not as high on Henry as everyone else seems to be. I don't think he's going to become way better just because he's in Denver. Shanny has really made fits for fantasy owners the past few years. I expect inconsistency throughout the Broncos offense...

Do it and you'll regret it, b!tch! :lol:

I'll outscore everyone. Add in my homey, and you'll be getting screwed! :banana:

:banana: :wub:

So I have been offered Sjax for Travis Henry and Javon Walker.

should i take it? is the deal more beneficial to me?

or should I try to get him to throw in a WR.

My Team:

Bulger

LJ

Travis Henry

Benson

JJ

Marvin Harrison

J Walker

Deion Branch

Reggie Brown

Mark Clayton

Shockey

His Team:

Leinart

SJax

McGahee

Thomas Jones

Portis

Brandon Jackson

Reggie Wayne

Lee Evans

Chambers

Berrian

Cooley

Keeper league...most definitely do the trade. Henry will have about a two-year shelf life in Denver, meaning in a year or so, the trade will become S Jax for Walker.

Redraft, I would hold on to your guys.

If it's a redraft, you deffinitely should NOT do this. If it's a keeper, get something for Henry while you can. Denver RBs go in and out of style like Paris Hilton's wardrobe :clap:

Don't do it. Jackson will out score them combined unless he gets hurt.

Don't do it. Jackson will out score them combined unless he gets hurt.

If Jackson would out score both of them combined, why wouldn't I want him.

And yes this is a redraft.

Thanks to those who answered so far.

I'd take that deal in a second, redraft, keeper or dynasty.

Don't know your scoring system - but I dont think it really matters. You do this trade every day, all day...

I can't believe there's anyone that would NOT do this trade. WR are a dime a dozen...you still have Marvin, Branch and Brown...

If Jackson would out score both of them combined, why wouldn't I want him.

And yes this is a redraft.

Thanks to those who answered so far.

As others have said, I wouldn't do this since it's a redraft. I believe Walker and Henry will definitely put up more points than SJ. You're giving him 2 starters for your 1.

Of course I think SJ is good but some guys need to curb their enthusiasm a bit on him. SJ put up decent rb 2 stats until the last 4 games of the season when he went crazy. 10 of his 16 td's came in those last 4 games. Maybe it's a sign of things to come or maybe he'll go back to putting up solid, if not spectacular numbers. :cheers:

Henry could equal SJ's stats this year alone.

I wouldn't do that trade if I were you.

I'd do it. Generally the person getting the best player in a trade wins, and that would be you.

And it's not about comparing the total points of those two to SJax. You also have to factor in the points that the WR he's going to replace him with will get this year. I think overall its a good trade.

As others have said, I wouldn't do this since it's a redraft. I believe Walker and Henry will definitely put up more points than SJ. You're giving him 2 starters for your 1.

Can you look at it like that? It's not as if he'll be short a WR - he just puts someone in Walker's place.

So, the question is, will the difference between SJax and Henry make up for the difference between Walker and the WR you replace him with? Which is Reggie Brown, it appears. You can't say Deion Branch, since you'd be starting him either way, assuming this is a three WR starting league.

So, looking at last year...

SJax = 329 vs. Henry = 170

Difference is 159

Walker = 156 vs. Brown = 130

Difference is 26

This, of course, is a horrible comparison :banana:

Estimate SJax as the #2 back and Henry as the #10 back and then compare last year's numbers.

#2 = 334 vs. #10 = 190

Difference is 144

This depends on where you think SJax and Henry will finish up. Also, to some extent, where Walker and Brown finish up.

So, it looks like, in theory, the trade will net you over 100 points during the course of the season.

I say, duh, do it! :banana:

This trade is heavily in your favor. This is a trade you should accept. :pointstosky:

If it's a redraft, you deffinitely should NOT do this. If it's a keeper, get something for Henry while you can. Denver RBs go in and out faster than Paris Hilton's boyfriends. :pointstosky:

Fixored.

Take the trade, laugh on your way to the bank.

Like I said........a lot of guys around here have a real hard on for SJ. I personally don't see this huge point difference between SJ and Henry, but I'm bigger on Henry this year than some.

I'd like a lineup with

LJ

Henry

Harrison

Walker

Brown

over a lineup with

LJ

SJ

Harrison

Brown

Branch

....I know, I'm crazy for liking the 1st one better. We'll just have to see.

Last year I was big on SJ and a lot of other guys were really down on him putting him about 7-9 in redrafts while I took him 4th overall. That paid off but not really until the last 4 games of the season. A lot of guys seem to be swinging from his nuts now (over valuing) b/c of his overall numbers.

whatever :lol:

If it's a redraft, you deffinitely should NOT do this. If it's a keeper, get something for Henry while you can. Denver RBs go in and out faster than Paris Hilton's boyfriends.

Fixored.

Take the trade, laugh on your way to the bank.

I wouldn't have had a problem being paris' boy for a little while just like it's not bad to be a Denver rb for a little while either. remember, it's just a redraft.

henry will be a stud.

(1400/300/15td's :banana: )

If he agreed to throw in Lee Evans it would be a steal!

S Jax, Lee Evans > T Henry, J Walker

Ask for Evans - settle for nothing less than Chambers.

IMO, Henry will never be as valuable as he is right now. Walker is a great WR in a run first offense and I am skeptical about Travis Henry. The guy was a bust for a while there so perhaps I've soured on him, but mainly I am soured on putting my faith in the Rat to stick with one back for any length of time.

I have SJax as the #2 overall player on my draft board in any format. Age, ability, offense around him, all better than Henry, IMO. Henry is all hype right now, and if you can parlay that hype into SJax, then I'd absolutely do it. Plus your team is so strong that you can afford it. I'd try to get a "toss in" WR to "balance the deal out" - someone low end with potential upside, but either way I do that deal in a heartbeat.

Henry is all hype right now

Travis Henry rushed for 100+ yards in six games last year and scored a total of 7 TDs. He did all that for pathetic Tennessee with a limited amount of carries. So it's believable that Henry could have a great season at DEN with a lot more carries.

Of course, that assumes that Shanahan doesn't play RBBC games. But with Henry, he might not have to. :wall:

Of course, that assumes that Shanahan doesn't play RBBC games. But with Henry, he might not have to. :wall:

I am well aware of what Henry did last year, but my statement stands based on exactly what you said in the 2nd part of your post. I do not trust the Rat. Not for one second. He solidified his position as the biggest sh!tbag in the NFL when he put Mike Bell in as starter and threw the fantasy world into a tizzy.

Sure, Henry might finally become that breakout fantasy back we've all been waiting for all this time...but he also might

1. get demoted in pre-season

2. get demoted in season

3. become part of a RBBC

4. fumble his way to 3rd on the depth chart

5. get hurt - a situation not unknown to him in the recent past

Let's face it - looking at both the Rat, and at Henry's track records it seems more likely that one of the above will happen than Henry being this 1400/15 back everyone's hyping him to be.

By comparison we KNOW that SJax is "the man" in Stl. We KNOW that Stl is as committed to the run. And we KNOW that SJax is young, has less milage on the tires, and produces at a high level...

Oh, and we also KNOW that Henry will face the Chargers stout run D 2X a year while SJax gets to feast on AZ and SF 4 games.

I take SJax ALL DAY in this situation and I don't even think it's close. Henry is, as I said, all hype. And he will remain so until I see the Rat stick with one RB the whole season. Maybe I miss the boat on Henry this year as a result, but no way in hell I trust Henry as my RB1 in any format for 2007.

2. get demoted in season

3. become part of a RBBC

Let's face it - looking at both the Rat, and at Henry's track records it seems more likely that one of the above will happen than Henry being this 1400/15 back everyone's hyping him to be.

Point made. :thumbsup:

I think he should make the trade too, but I have slightly more faith in Henry this year than you do. Throughout Henry's career, when he's playing - he's productive. You gotta hand him that.

Point made. :mad:

I think he should make the trade too, but I have slightly more faith in Henry this year than you do. Throughout Henry's career, when he's playing - he's productive. You gotta hand him that.

oh, fo shizzle.

but the situation in Denver is always murky. I trusted the Rat a few times, and got burned every....single....time. The only Denver back I've had success with were when other backs were demoted and I was there to snatch up the Smurf.

never again. I can only burn my fingers on the toaster so many times before I figure out it's hot. :thumbsup:

Henry has bad judgement as well. He has failed a drug test I believe. He is one more from a year long suspension. He was caught to before with 15 year old girls. Once a idiot always a idiot.

I am well aware of what Henry did last year, but my statement stands based on exactly what you said in the 2nd part of your post. I do not trust the Rat. Not for one second. He solidified his position as the biggest sh!tbag in the NFL when he put Mike Bell in as starter and threw the fantasy world into a tizzy.

Sure, Henry might finally become that breakout fantasy back we've all been waiting for all this time...but he also might

2. get demoted in season

3. become part of a RBBC

By comparison we KNOW that SJax is "the man" in Stl. We KNOW that Stl is as committed to the run. And we KNOW that SJax is young, has less milage on the tires, and produces at a high level...

Oh, and we also KNOW that Henry will face the Chargers stout run D 2X a year while SJax gets to feast on AZ and SF 4 games.

I take SJax ALL DAY in this situation and I don't even think it's close. Henry is, as I said, all hype. And he will remain so until I see the Rat stick with one RB the whole season. Maybe I miss the boat on Henry this year as a result, but no way in hell I trust Henry as my RB1 in any format for 2007.

He'd be his RB2 :thumbsup:

Let's do a comparison of schedules:

................Stephen Jackson........................Travis Henry..............................Advantage

Week1......Panthers....................................at Bills......................................Henry

Week2......49ers.........................................Raiders.....................................push

Week3......at Buccaneers............................Jaguars.....................................Sjax

Week4......at Cowboys...............................at Colts......................................Henry

Week5......Cardinals..................................Chargers....................................Sjax

Week6......at Ravens..................................BYE WEEK.................................push?

Week7......at Seahawks..............................Steelers....................................push

Week8......Browns......................................Packers....................................push

Week9......BYE WEEK.................................at Lions.....................................Henry

Week10....at Saints...................................at Chiefs...................................push

Week11....at 49ers....................................Titans.......................................push

Week12....Seahawks.................................at Bears...................................Sjax

Week13....Falcons.....................................at Raiders.................................push

Week14....at Bengals................................Chiefs.......................................push

Week15....Packers....................................at Texans..................................push

Week16....Steelers...................................at Chargers ...............................push

Week17....at Cardinals...............................Vikings.....................................push

I have them pretty much at an equal schedule (difficulty wise), so you know that won't be a factor.

Yeah, SJax will have more fantasy points than Henry, but the question is how many?

Who knows. it'll probably come out as a wash, so who knows.

I think Henry will be a top 5 back when the dust settles on this season, so there shouldn't be that many fantasy points separating him and SJax. I think Walker is a 6-7 WR where Brown quite a bit more inconsistent and had far less yardage than Walker, so there is alot more ground to make up in the WR side of that trade then the RB side IMHO.

You'll probably pull the trigger on this, and if you do, I wouldn't blame you, but I think you'll have alot more consistency if you keep Henry/Walker, and I think the points will be close enough that if you are head2head, the consistency will win you more games than the freak ginormous points SJax will put up a few times a year to help his FF standings. The gigantic points will do you no good if you are already winning, but the consistent points you know you'll get will help you gameplan your opponent better, and will consistently keep you in it.

I think you have to make this deal. I don't trust Henry or Denver and SJAX with LJ will be an unstoppable force for you. Sure Henry could be great but we know SJAX, barring injury of course, will be a top 3 monster. He has all the tools and is on a great offense in a horrid division. Henry was waiver wire fodder a year ago. Sure he is on a much better team than he was a year ago but still, he is no SJAX. :thumbsup:

Thanks again guys. Im leaning toward making this trade. Hope it gets me 1 of these :dunno:

With one top 5 RB (SJax) and 1 top 10 (with top 4 potential) I don't see how you won't run away with it, barring injury of course.

You will have a 1-2 punch at RB that will crush your opponents every week. A RB like SJax can outscore 2-3 of your opponents players on any given Sunday. Having 2 of those players is devastating.

With above average WRs and a decent TE & D/ST you should be a contender every week and considered the favorite to win the championship.

Unless team Tomlinson has Peyton Manning and Joseph Addai, I don't see how you won't be a lock for the championship game, if not one of these ;)

dude, pull the trigger! henry? ok couple good seasons in buffalo...then broke leg, failed drug test..sat out...eventually traded to tenn...and wtf did he do there? granted he did have some good games last season..but f that guy...s jax is a beast..you cant go wrong with LJ and SJ!

He'd be his RB2 :thumbsup:

Let's do a comparison of schedules:

................Stephen Jackson........................Travis Henry..............................Advantage

Week1......Panthers....................................at Bills......................................Henry SJax

Week2......49ers.........................................Raiders.....................................push

Week3......at Buccaneers............................Jaguars.....................................Sjax

Week4......at Cowboys...............................at Colts......................................Henry Push

Week5......Cardinals..................................Chargers....................................Sjax

Week6......at Ravens..................................BYE WEEK.................................push?

Week7......at Seahawks..............................Steelers....................................push SJax

Week8......Browns......................................Packers....................................push SJax

Week9......BYE WEEK.................................at Lions.....................................Henry

Week10....at Saints...................................at Chiefs...................................push

Week11....at 49ers....................................Titans.......................................push

Week12....Seahawks.................................at Bears...................................Sjax

Week13....Falcons.....................................at Raiders.................................push

Week14....at Bengals................................Chiefs.......................................push

Week15....Packers....................................at Texans..................................push

Week16....Steelers...................................at Chargers ...............................push

Week17....at Cardinals...............................Vikings.....................................push SJax

I know you're a Broncos homer Big Pete, but I disagree with some of these "Advantages":

-Buffalo had one of the worst rush defenses in the league last year (almost a full yard per carry worse than Carolina)

-Indy showed in the playoffs that their rush defense can be decent (when healthy), at least on par with Dallas'

-Steelers and Seahawks rush defenses a push? :first:

-Cleveland has notoriously had one of the worst rush defenses in the league the last few years

-Vikings had the best rush defense in the league last year. A push with the Cardinals? :huh:

To me, it sure looks like SJax has a more favourable schedule than Henry.

I know you're a Broncos homer Big Pete, but I disagree with some of these "Advantages":

-Buffalo had one of the worst rush defenses in the league last year (almost a full yard per carry worse than Carolina)

-Indy showed in the playoffs that their rush defense can be decent (when healthy), at least on par with Dallas'

-Steelers and Seahawks rush defenses a push? :banana:

-Cleveland has notoriously had one of the worst rush defenses in the league the last few years

-Vikings had the best rush defense in the league last year. A push with the Cardinals? :dunno:

To me, it sure looks like SJax has a more favourable schedule than Henry.

- That's why I have Henry as having the Advantage over SJax (which you crossed out)

- Indy also showed that same season (last year) how they are incapable of stopping the Broncos RB's (M.Bell for 160yards was it? as an undrafted rookie?) That's why I have the advantage to Henry. They also lost alot of personel

- Steelers have new coaches, lost an overrated Porter, but he still had talent. So I'm pushing it till I'm proven wrong.

- So you're saying that the Pack's rush D is alot better than the Browns? I got 1 word for you..... PUSH

- And what "world beater RB's" did the vikings play last year to gain that lofty position? I'm pushing it right now, just like the steelers.

2006 SJax -vs- Cardinals - 24att 62yds 2.6avg 0TD/ 21att 96yds 4.6avg 0TD (this is during his "going off last part of the season" /

2006 SJaz -vs- Vikings - 25att 142yds 5.7avg 3TD :banana:

So you can see how I might have the Cardinals being a push with the Cardinals. Hell, after those stats, I should have Henry with the advantage, don't you think? :wub:

Me being a Broncos homer or not has no bearing on how I feel about this subject/trade. Would I take SJax straight up for Henry? AbsoFockingLutly!!! Would I take SJax for Henry AND Walker? Ohh HellFockNo.

Nobody can blame the dude if he takes the trade, and hopefully nobody blames him if he doesn't. Hell, it'll be close to even whichever way he decides. I just think that Henry/Walker will consistently give him points over SJax getting the majority of his points in a few games, and then you losing the ones he doesn't go off in. If you know you are gonna get X amount of points from in 2 positions (RB&WR), you can plan your game a whole hell of alot easier than going (wow, I hope this is the week SJax goes off and wins me the game instead of last week when he didn't outperform *insert name here*)

- That's why I have Henry as having the Advantage over SJax (which you crossed out)

- Indy also showed that same season (last year) how they are incapable of stopping the Broncos RB's (M.Bell for 160yards was it? as an undrafted rookie?) That's why I have the advantage to Henry. They also lost alot of personel

- Steelers have new coaches, lost an overrated Porter, but he still had talent. So I'm pushing it till I'm proven wrong.

- So you're saying that the Pack's rush D is alot better than the Browns? I got 1 word for you..... PUSH

- And what "world beater RB's" did the vikings play last year to gain that lofty position? I'm pushing it right now, just like the steelers.

2006 SJax -vs- Cardinals - 24att 62yds 2.6avg 0TD/ 21att 96yds 4.6avg 0TD (this is during his "going off last part of the season" /

2006 SJaz -vs- Vikings - 25att 142yds 5.7avg 3TD :banana:

So you can see how I might have the Cardinals being a push with the Cardinals. Hell, after those stats, I should have Henry with the advantage, don't you think? :banana:

Me being a Broncos homer or not has no bearing on how I feel about this subject/trade. Would I take SJax straight up for Henry? AbsoFockingLutly!!! Would I take SJax for Henry AND Walker? Ohh HellFockNo.

Nobody can blame the dude if he takes the trade, and hopefully nobody blames him if he doesn't. Hell, it'll be close to even whichever way he decides. I just think that Henry/Walker will consistently give him points over SJax getting the majority of his points in a few games, and then you losing the ones he doesn't go off in. If you know you are gonna get X amount of points from in 2 positions (RB&WR), you can plan your game a whole hell of alot easier than going (wow, I hope this is the week SJax goes off and wins me the game instead of last week when he didn't outperform *insert name here*)

Regarding the Bills, you're right - I misread that one. :banana: As for the other ones, I'm not sure taking one game capsules is realistic - I would imagine that how a defense performed over a whole season would be more indicative than picking and choosing selective statistics, no? And the Packers most certainly do have a better rush defense than the Browns - the numbers prove that .

Ragarding the trade, one of my main concerns is that Henry and Walker are on the same team. Unless that offense is a Top Three offense, there won't be enough yards and TDs to share between the two. The Broncos offensive line is not the dominant line that it used to be and Cutler is still unproven (so far - I'm not saying he's junk). Trading for SJax and popping in whomever into Walker's slot is what I'd do (the chance to have two of the Top Three fantasy RBs is a very enticing idea).

For some reason I think you're offerring Henry and Walker for SJax and your wanderring if the Jackson owner would go for it. If I were the other owner I would counter with Henry and Marvin Harrison.

Ragarding the trade, one of my main concerns is that Henry and Walker are on the same team. Unless that offense is a Top Three offense, there won't be enough yards and TDs to share between the two. The Broncos offensive line is not the dominant line that it used to be and Cutler is still unproven (so far - I'm not saying he's junk). Trading for SJax and popping in whomever into Walker's slot is what I'd do (the chance to have two of the Top Three fantasy RBs is a very enticing idea).

I agree with this. It's a rare day when BOTH the #1 WR and RB of the same team have huge days simultaneously.

This has been discussed before in other topics on this board - that when a RB is having a great game, typically the team is up, the defense is stout, and they are playing ball control, thus limiting the # of passes.

When a WR1 is having a great game, typically the RB is taken out of the equation a bit as the team is down and playing from behind, so pass pass pass pass pass.

and with the Broncos especially, a run first team, that's a rough combo since they do lean on the ground game heavily. Meaning, if they are down a few scores and have to abandon the run, they'll likely struggle to get it done in the air because they aren't that kind of team.

So I am in disagreement with Big Pete that having both Walker + Henry will automatically mean more points week to week than having SJax. I think with Walker and Henry it's going to be an either or most weeks, with both disappearing in games that the Broncos have to abandon the run.

but the last thing said by Foghorn above is the one I still believe the most: it is better to have a top 5 fantasy RB than a bottom 12 RB and a 2nd or 3rd tier WR. Having LJ+SJax - both backs that are the centerpieces of their respective offenses and guaranteed touches gives one a huge advantage over the rest of the league on any given Sunday. Both are above average receivers, so even when playing from behind they will be involved. I can't imagine how people would prefer Walker+Henry to a stud like SJax.

And especially considering LJ is the RB1 - there are plenty of ?'s about the Chiefs offense this year and LJ could easily perform like a RB2 this season - which is even greater impetus for this guy to get this deal done. If he stands pat, he has one semi-stud in LJ with an iffy team around him, a semi-stud in Henry who may or may not be the Broncos feature back 2,3,4,5 weeks into the season, or who might get replaced, fail a drug test, or simply not live up to the hype. By comparison, if he gets the deal done he is guaranteed a top RB in SJax, which tempers his risk a bit with LJ. At the cost of Walker, I think that's extremely reasonable.

thanks guys for all the advice. i decided to pull trigger on the trade. I think it'll really help my team out. I got Marvin as my #1 and hopefully Branch will put up good WR2 numbers for me.

I agree with this. It's a rare day when BOTH the #1 WR and RB of the same team have huge days simultaneously.

This has been discussed before in other topics on this board - that when a RB is having a great game, typically the team is up, the defense is stout, and they are playing ball control, thus limiting the # of passes.

When a WR1 is having a great game, typically the RB is taken out of the equation a bit as the team is down and playing from behind, so pass pass pass pass pass.

and with the Broncos especially, a run first team, that's a rough combo since they do lean on the ground game heavily. Meaning, if they are down a few scores and have to abandon the run, they'll likely struggle to get it done in the air because they aren't that kind of team.

So I am in disagreement with Big Pete that having both Walker + Henry will automatically mean more points week to week than having SJax. I think with Walker and Henry it's going to be an either or most weeks, with both disappearing in games that the Broncos have to abandon the run.

but the last thing said by Foghorn above is the one I still believe the most: it is better to have a top 5 fantasy RB than a bottom 12 RB and a 2nd or 3rd tier WR. Having LJ+SJax - both backs that are the centerpieces of their respective offenses and guaranteed touches gives one a huge advantage over the rest of the league on any given Sunday. Both are above average receivers, so even when playing from behind they will be involved. I can't imagine how people would prefer Walker+Henry to a stud like SJax.

And especially considering LJ is the RB1 - there are plenty of ?'s about the Chiefs offense this year and LJ could easily perform like a RB2 this season - which is even greater impetus for this guy to get this deal done. If he stands pat, he has one semi-stud in LJ with an iffy team around him, a semi-stud in Henry who may or may not be the Broncos feature back 2,3,4,5 weeks into the season, or who might get replaced, fail a drug test, or simply not live up to the hype. By comparison, if he gets the deal done he is guaranteed a top RB in SJax, which tempers his risk a bit with LJ. At the cost of Walker, I think that's extremely reasonable.

The way I look at it is this....

Broncos w/ John Elway = pass, run, pass, run etc...

Broncos w/ Brian Griese = run, run, run, pass if you have to

Broncos w/ Jake Plummer = run, run, run, pass and pray that he doesn't hurt you

Broncos w/ Jay Cutler = pass, run, pass, run etc... (according to Shanahan, they'll run a wide open Elway era style of offense)

See, this year, the Broncos will pass and run to build a lead. They did that last year with Cutler. Cutler would throw it long and he'd throw it often, and they'd mix in the runs until they built a lead, then they'd run more and hope their D didn't screw up the lead (which they always did)

With this style of offense, a RB and WR can most certainly have great games at the same time.

Again, it's just my opinion, and like I've stated a few times, nobody could blame him for doing the trade, but I personally wouldn't. I'd rather have a slight dropoff with my 2nd RB considering I already have LJ and a huge increase in WR talent with Walker.

thanks guys for all the advice. i decided to pull trigger on the trade. I think it'll really help my team out. I got Marvin as my #1 and hopefully Branch will put up good WR2 numbers for me.

good luck :banana:

It s a steal .

Henry is there for 1 years maybe until Shanny finds someone else and Walker is a good receiver but he will never score more than 8 - 9 TDs .

So it s a steal .