Sign in to follow this  
Fantasyfreakny

Breakout players

D.Mcnabb if he stays healty hes going to fight for mvp.

M.Lynch jaron made atrain rookie of the year over lt.....lynch is alot better.

K.Curtis will be the deepthreat at philly this year look stallworth did before he got hurt.

D.Graham he will be huge has great hands and will catch around 50 balls.

O.Mare great leg and kicking in a dome.Top off also.

Saints dst Good freeagent pickups,also one of the best kick returners in bush.

Chris Brown - (Titans) -- I feel he will get the bulk of the carries.

I don't know if this player would be considered a break out type player in the true sense of the word, but I think Lee Evans has a chance to be a top 10 WR this year. I know...I know he's already being ranked in the top 15, but I think he has a chance to possibly be a top 7 or so if things fall right.

Cedric Benson's ADP - 3.03 and 19th RB taken

I don't know if he'll "break out", but I guarantee he'll finish 19th or better. That's a low risk pick in the early 3rd IMO.

I like the Kevin Curtis sleeper pick, as long as McNabb is healthy he will be a nice late round addition.

I also like Jerricho Cotchery. :mad:

Devery Henderson WR NO

This guy will be the #1 fantasy WR in N.O. Look for stats to be something like this:

80rec 1200yds 10td's

Colston will go early and Henderson will be a late round steal.

Cedric Benson's ADP - 3.03 and 19th RB taken

I don't know if he'll "break out", but I guarantee he'll finish 19th or better. That's a low risk pick in the early 3rd IMO.

:(

My breakout player is Eli......he's going to make the transition to an elite QB this year. He is under the radar due to a horrible 2nd half last year.

Devery Henderson WR NO

This guy will be the #1 fantasy WR in N.O. Look for stats to be something like this:

80rec 1200yds 10td's

Colston will go early and Henderson will be a late round steal.

Quit discussing Henderson... then people will know... I had him last year when Colston went down and the kid kicked ars...

now sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Norwood, DJ hackett, and Vernon Davis are all really high on my break out player list

Ditto to all 3. Especially TE Vernon Davis not only because he's a 49er, he played college ball in my home state for the MARYLAND TERRAPINS . GO NINERS!!!!! :mad:

My breakout player is Eli......he's going to make the transition to an elite QB this year. He is under the radar due to a horrible 2nd half last year.

He does that every year. Falls on his ass in the second half.

i'm pimping Hank Baskett over KCurtis for my WR breakout candidate.

QB, i don't think i could consider McNabb a 'breakout' candidate since he's already been top3, but he's definitely a candidate to get cheaper than true value... my breakout QB is going to be JP Losman... had flashes last season, and someone has to throw the ball to Evans, right? Maybe they start throwing to Lynch out of the backfield more often than they did Willis, racking up some easy passing yds for JP...

RB, I actually like DeShaun Foster as a possible make-or-break year for him... i'm projecting 1200-1400 total yds, TDs i have no idea... see the CAR RB thread for my full take... but i remember a few years back there was the 'contract year' theory for RBs that has seemed to slip away recently, well, Foster is pretty much in a contract year situation since his cap # is $8 mil for next season... I don't think he gets that either way, but he has to have a dang good year for them to even keep him around IMO...

I'm liking Hackett and Scaife to take the next step. Also very high on Henderson. I'm not predicting anything like a breakout for Bruce, but I feel he has a marked increase in production this season.

troy williamson has underperformed his draft status (1.7). with tjax an offseason and yr better, look for twill to post similar stats to lee evans rookie yr (~45/850/8)--he too had an athletic qb who was raw with whom he slowly developed chemistry.

dom rhodes will be the veteran hb upon which the raiders will rely. he knows how to run hard and finish his runs. at worst a reuben droughns-ish circa 2 yrs ago in cleveland 1200-5; at best, a jamal lewis of last yr 1100-9.

these guys can be drafted/purchased very low/cheap.