Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Guess who's in Contempt of Court?

According to his soon-to-be-ex's attorney?

:dunno:

For not showing or what? Not that it really matters, but I guess the "thing" is what bad things can happen to her....which she most richly deserves... :dunno:

Do they have the interwebs in jail? :(

I hope. :huh:

O.J.? :ninja:

Not quite who I was thinking of. :thumbsup:

For not showing or what?

Her lawyer [in writing] proposes a switch of the visitation - from her having him all the time and me every other weeknd - 50/50 holidays and summer vacations.

My lawyer accepts in writing - restating the entire damn thing.

Pretty simple huh?

Then we switch as of June 1.

Then her lawyer claims [in writing last week] that "When Ravens 03 in his divine wisdom, changed the custodial arrangement, he was and is, in fact in, Contempt of the Court Order."

What a focking joke this ###### of lawyer she has is!

Charles Manson? :thumbsup:

No. :ninja:

Well if its in writing that her lawyer proposed the change, this should be a slam dunk for you. Is your lawyer mentally challenged? :thumbsup:

Well if its in writing that her lawyer proposed the change, this should be a slam dunk for you. Is your lawyer mentally challenged? :wub:

No. HER LAWYER is mentally challenged.

Everybody else can understand contract law 101 - Offer & Acceptance.

But yet she gets to claim that I am in Contempt of Court.

I'm ready to go today to any judge, master, etc to let them decide this.

As I said - According to HER lawyer I am in contempt.

You?

Winner. :mad:

i give up, who is it?

No. HER LAWYER is mentally challenged.

Everybody else can understand contract law 101 - Offer & Acceptance.

But yet she gets to claim that I am in Contempt of Court.

I'm ready to go today to any judge, master, etc to let them decide this.

As I said - According to HER lawyer I am in contempt.

Winner. :mad:

But it sounds to me like your lawyer is getting worked over. YOU are on the defense, aren't you? Its YOU that now has to go in front of the judge and explain why you AREN'T in contempt of court. Thats pretty backwards, and frankly, if your lawyer was any good, it wouldn't shake out that way.

But it sounds to me like your lawyer is getting worked over. YOU are on the defense, aren't you? Its YOU that now has to go in front of the judge and explain why you AREN'T in contempt of court. Thats pretty backwards, and frankly, if your lawyer was any good, it wouldn't shake out that way.

Nope.

It's just a statement in a letter. No court date.

If there was a court date for this item, I would relish the opportunity to had her lawyer her ass in front of the judge.

It would be a slam dunk against that biatch! No question!

Why not put out a lunitic rant on youtube the way gocolts did about Bloomberg?

Get it out of your system, man.

Naw.

But thanks for playing.

Naw.

But thanks for playing.

You got it, partner. :mad:

The way I keep myself out of that vicious circle is I do everything my wife tells me. Yeah, I lose some manhood but I keep all my money or at least what part she lets me spend. I've got buddies in your predicament. It seems the psychological torment is worse than the monetary one.

Good luck, man. :P

You got it, partner. :dunno:

The way I keep myself out of that vicious circle is I do everything my wife tells me. Yeah, I lose some manhood but I keep all my money or at least what part she lets me spend. I've got buddies in your predicament. It seems the psychological torment is worse than the monetary one.

Good luck, man. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your thoughts.

It's been a amazingly focked up close to 3-years [so far].

Thanks for your thoughts.

It's been a amazingly focked up close to 3-years [so far].

This is another thing I don't understand (on her part). WHY the FOCK let it dddrraaaagggg on for so long?! If she hates you that much, just be focking done with it, all ready.

At least that's what *I* would do. Fock.

This is another thing I don't understand (on her part). WHY the FOCK let it dddrraaaagggg on for so long?! If she hates you that much, just be focking done with it, all ready.

At least that's what *I* would do. Fock.

Because I am quite the guy and I'm hard to let go of?

Actually I think because of several things:

- Her goal is to 'make it hurt' financially - thus the legal bills that I have to pay. Forget that hers are higher and she's losing every step along the way.

- She keeps me paying her health insurance. Wait until that monthly bill pops up on her agenda and chekcing account AFTER the divorce.

Other than that - PURE SPITE!

Because I am quite the guy and I'm hard to let go of?

Actually I think because of several things:

- Her goal is to 'make it hurt' financially - thus the legal bills that I have to pay. Forget thathers are hif=gher and she's losing every step along the way.

- She keeps me paying her health insurance. Wait until that monthly bill pops up on her agenda and chekcing account AFTER the divorce.

Otehr than that - PURE SPITE!

And there it is.

Spite is what it is all about. You just want it to be done, but a woman is only interested in finding some way to hurt you. Sadistic to be certain, but this is how the world rolls today... :pointstosky:

Then this brings me back to my original point, SOMETHING must have happened to make her not like you so much. I guess I am a chick that needs REASON to be that upset with someone.

:banana:

Then this brings me back to my original point, SOMETHING must have happened to make her not like you so much. I guess I am a chick that needs REASON to be that upset with someone.

He quit on her and the marriage. (In her mind, not reality Ravens).

;) To know me is to love me. ;)

Seriously - I think she was talking with her stay-at-home Mom friends and determined she had worked enough and would bail on 'the job thing'. She could just dump the financial concerns on me - BTW AFTER upsizing the home and mortgage by $100,000.

What a focking ######. Seriously.

It has totally backfired on her.

He quit on her and the marriage. (In her mind, not reality Ravens).

Probably correct itsjjw.

[in her mind that is.]

I guess I am a chick that needs REASON to be that upset with someone.

;)

You would think, but this is not always the case.

Furthermore, the reason may be something from two years ago which you cannot even remember, but suddenly YOU must apologize for. Women are very skilled at working an issue away from the topic when it is clear they are either wrong or have no basis for a complaint.....they can shift into something else that they have been keeping for a rainy day..... :banana:

You would think, but this is not always the case.

Furthermore, the reason may be something from two years ago which you cannot even remember, but suddenly YOU must apologize for. Women are very skilled at working an issue away from the topic when it is clear they are either wrong or have no basis for a complaint.....they can shift into something else that they have been keeping for a rainy day..... :banana:

Again, this is false.

I am sorry that your experience with women has been so sh!tty.

A couple needs to learn to argue and discuss things correctly, and bringing up something that's two years old isn't fair. Sounds like your wife is just looking for reasons to be unhappy with you. ;) Instead of just saying, "I am not happy..." she's trying to find out reasons WHY to make herself feel better.

I fail to see why there is so much hate for this young lady. She is being punished to harshly and everyone seems to not like her. :banana:

Ravens-

I am curious how you are in fact winning the court cases you are in with her? I work with a lot of guys older than myself, and have heard my share of scary divorce stuff in person, as well as a lot here of course. The impression I have taken away is that if you are the man, then you are absolutely focked 98% of the time regardless of any other circumstances in divorce preceedings?

Is this in your experience with they system true?

I am curious how you are winning, does your lawyer kick ass? Did you set up something in the begging or during the marriage to make yourself safe? Are you getting financially ruined?

Im trying to understand how you are surviving this when I have seen so many guys just crushed after one of these?

Also- Is the only way (besides not getting married to start) to really protect yourself to get an iron-clad prenup?

All these bitter sounding middle aged guys I work with make me very nervous about getting married down the road, if it should happen. (No plans yet, ima scurred :dunno: )

Ravens-

I am curious how you are in fact winning the court cases you are in with her? I work with a lot of guys older than myself, and have heard my share of scary divorce stuff in person, as well as a lot here of course. The impression I have taken away is that if you are the man, then you are absolutely focked 98% of the time regardless of any other circumstances in divorce preceedings?

Is this in your experience with they system true?

I am curious how you are winning, does your lawyer kick ass? Did you set up something in the begging or during the marriage to make yourself safe? Are you getting financially ruined?

Im trying to understand how you are surviving this when I have seen so many guys just crushed after one of these?

Also- Is the only way (besides not getting married to start) to really protect yourself to get an iron-clad prenup?

All these bitter sounding middle aged guys I work with make me very nervous about getting married down the road, if it should happen. (No plans yet, ima scurred :dunno: )

There was/is no pre-nup.

I am 'winning' because she has made outrageous claims in court and wanted things that were outrageous.

Such as - Alimony she quit her job, etc.

The masters and judges have seen the charades she had tried to put up and ruled against her.

Her final demands are for gifts and an inheritance I received during the marriage.

She wants [at least] 1/2 of them.

The law says she gets -0- of them. It's pretty clear.

So at this point she is a greedy money grubbing ho.

The facts support my side 100% - She and her attorney are just flailing away trying to recoup something of my funds. They are losing. Period.

BTW - There is no 'winning' in these things.

Just money for the lawyers.

:dunno:

There is definitely something being left out of the equation. According to Ravens03, he's never done anything wrong, , his ex decided she just up and wanted half of his money, the law sides with him in every circumstance, and her lawyer has been making ridiculous accusations about him over the past two years.

Yet, this is still going on after years of nonsense.....how awesome would it be for Ravens03 to have the sack to post his ex's email so we could get both sides of this story?

.....how awesome would it be for Ravens03 to have the sack to post his ex's email so we could get both sides of this story?

This spoken from an alias?

Get a life ass.

This spoken from an alias?

Get a life ass.

Actually, I take your side completely. Based on what you've said, she sounds like a money grubbing whoore and you've done nothing wrong. I don't doubt anything you've told us.

Future Ex Mrs. R3: "Excuse me I'd like to get a divorce."

Judge: "Certainly. May I ask why?"

Future Ex Mrs. R3: "........For spite..."

Judge: "Spite?"

Future Ex Mrs. R3: "That's right, for spite. "

Judge: "I don't think you can divorce for spite."

Future Ex Mrs. R3: "What do you mean?"

Judge: "Well if there was some problem with the marrage. If it were unsatisfactory in some way,then

we could do it for you, but I'm afraid spite doesn't fit into any of our conditions for a divorce"

Future Ex Mrs. R3: "Then let's just drag it out for as long as we can."

R3, I have told you this before. Yeah, she is spiteful as most of them are. But, the real problem is the atty's. They are just colluding to extract more $ from each of you by creating issues that both know are bogus.

I told my atty (after about 6 mths of 0 progress) that I would not pay him for phone calls, letters to/from her atty. Any letters he rec'd were to be left for me at his reception area and I would answer them. And, that's exactly what I did. When my atty knew the gravy train was over, at least for him, things settled somewhat and started to proceed. It took 3 1/2 years of pure hell but in the end I was a much happier person. She ended up spending over $80,000 on atty's, me, $16,000. And, she got way less than what I offered her at the 6 mth mark.

When you divorce a woman, it's the ultimate insult.  Do not expect the animosity to end with the divorce decree.  She will continue to attempt to hurt you after and unfortunately her only weapon will then be the kids.  Expect it and deal with it.

GL bro.

R3, I have told you this before. Yeah, she is spiteful as most of them are. But, the real problem is the atty's. They are just colluding to extract more $ from each of you by creating issues that both know are bogus.

I told my atty (after about 6 mths of 0 progress) that I would not pay him for phone calls, letters to/from her atty. Any letters he rec'd were to be left for me at his reception area and I would answer them. And, that's exactly what I did. When my atty knew the gravy train was over, at least for him, things settled somewhat and started to proceed. It took 3 1/2 years of pure hell but in the end I was a much happier person. She ended up spending over $80,000 on atty's, me, $16,000. And, she got way less than what I offered her at the 6 mth mark.

When you divorce a woman, it's the ultimate insult.  Do not expect the animosity to end with the divorce decree.  She will continue to attempt to hurt you after and unfortunately her only weapon will then be the kids.  Expect it and deal with it.

GL bro.

TY.

I hear you.