How do you know what I'm talking about then? :cry:

OWNT! -40- times over

How do you know what I'm talking about then? :wacko:

OWNT! -40- times over

because i read both forums, i just read it here first? :argue:

are you retarded? :cry:

oh....sorry.

AND that is how spouses end up "missing". What a wh0re :argue:

30FTB let this be a warning. If you cheat on STC and she catches you, you will end up "missing" :cry:

I can say with 100% certainty. If you want to cheat on a spouse and you're not stupid about it, you can get away with it. You just need to find another person looking to cheat on their spouse, who also wants to get away with it. As long as you both know going in, nothing will come of it but sex, then you're good to go.

And I totally agree with this as well. People who want to cheat and get away with it, do it. Regardless of what's going on at home, if they have a mind to cheat, they will figure a way out.

I couldn't ever cheat. I fall in love FAR too easily and my guilty conscience would catch up to me VERY quickly.

30FTB let this be a warning. If you cheat on STC and she catches you, you will end up "missing" :pointstosky:

He's aware.....and I already know I can drag a 185 dummy down a flight of stairs, so 165 pounds should be a piece of cake :unsure:

He's aware.....and I already know I can drag a 185 dummy down a flight of stairs, so 165 pounds should be a piece of cake :pointstosky:

you've dragged 30ftb down the stairs already? :unsure:

And I totally agree with this as well. People who want to cheat and get away with it, do it. Regardless of what's going on at home, if they have a mind to cheat, they will figure a way out.

I couldn't ever cheat. I fall in love FAR too easily and my guilty conscience would catch up to me VERY quickly.

This is the one drawback.

A few things you never let the other person know, just incase they decide to fall in love and be psycho.

your home # or personal cell phone # (always use a work cell phone, because they can't press 0 to speak to an operator and you can easily replace it without suspicion, a pager used to work well, but who uses them anymore?)

where you work or your work email

where you live

who any of your friends are

That's a pretty good start

Reminds me of what I went through with my ex. She was working a website design business out of our home while I was working my real job. There were many nights when I would wake up in the middle of the night and she would be "working" on her latest project. She told me, at one point, that she had been "networking" with a graphics expert who was "helping her immensely". Funny thing though, that whenever I would enter her office while she was working, she would immediately start minimizing everything on her screen.

Well, one thing you never had to tell me was that "you can't bullchit a bullchitter". I knew she was putting our marriage into jeopardy and I was resigned to knowing it was going to be over as soon as I could produce the evidence.

As luck would have it, her mother got ill for a couple of weeks and required constant attention during that time. On the weekend that was my ex's to attend to her mother, I was able to find and print out a bunch of chat transcripts of my ex with her little "networking" friend. She mentioned more than a few times how "wonderful it was going to be with him once she was able to get rid of me". The most disturbing part though was finding some photos of the two of them together, AT MY HOUSE! She actually invited the sleazeball to visit while I was working. Unreal.

Anyway, I confronted her upon her return home with all the printed evidence I had on her and she proceeded to get totally pissed off at me for "invading her privacy". Again, unreal.

Wow.

I feel your pain man.

Cheated on my gf when I was 18.

Realized it was the dumbest and most selfish thing I've ever done.

Will never do it again.

Wow.

I feel your pain man.

Meh, that was back in '99 so any pain from that is long since gone. I filed the papers shortly after and I've been a free man ever since. The last I heard is that she moved to N.C. to be with her hunny but ended up being dumped by him. LOL!

I can say with 100% certainty. If you want to cheat on a spouse and you're not stupid about it, you can get away with it. You just need to find another person looking to cheat on their spouse, who also wants to get away with it. As long as you both know going in, nothing will come of it but sex, then you're good to go.

You just perfectly described my situation to a T.

Its when you are with a single broad that SAYS she understands the deal and is cool with it - THATS where the problems come in and potential to get busted. You know how many times I heard " Well if you dont see me tonight I'm going to call your wife and tell her whats going on !" UGH.

I lived with my current GF back in 2000 (we weren't a couple then, but she wanted to be)

I was using matchmaker.com or something like that. I saw a girl from the same city as me with no picture, I sent her a message "hey what's up"

It ended up being the girl I lived with. :(

"If you like pina colatas...

Walks in the rain," :overhead:

He's aware.....and I already know I can drag a 185 dummy down a flight of stairs, so 165 pounds should be a piece of cake :(

You can drag me anywhere. (181 pounds) :overhead:

This is the one drawback.

A few things you never let the other person know, just incase they decide to fall in love and be psycho.

your home # or personal cell phone # (always use a work cell phone, because they can't press 0 to speak to an operator and you can easily replace it without suspicion, a pager used to work well, but who uses them anymore?)

where you work or your work email

where you live

who any of your friends are

That's a pretty good start

I don't tell ANYONE about it, do it for the sex not the bragging about it.

Here's what these two prizes routinely do to each other. He will run to the store for a pack of smokes which will turn out to be three hours and two bars later. When she goes out, she will leave with his ATM card and car keys. HE will buy some weed...she will steal it and either deny it or say say she lost it, but he will keep finding roaches around the house. They will both just not show up after work, when the other is stuck at home with the kids. No call, no nothing. He will usually show up sometime that night...her, the next day.

Here's what these two prizes routinely do to each other. He will run to the store for a pack of smokes which will turn out to be three hours and two bars later. When she goes out, she will leave with his ATM card and car keys. HE will buy some weed...she will steal it and either deny it or say say she lost it, but he will keep finding roaches around the house. They will both just not show up after work, when the other is stuck at home with the kids. No call, no nothing. He will usually show up sometime that night...her, the next day.

Kutulu, I didn't know you lived in a trailer park community. T&P's. <_<

Wow. Great marriage there. :dunno:

<_<

Kutulu, I didn't know you lived in a trailor park community. T&P's. :dunno:

Sounds like it, doesn't it. Actually, it's a nice dead end street. Come to think of it, the chick who lives on the other side of their duplex is a stripper. <_<

Wow. Great marriage there. :dunno:

:mad:

Thing is they can both be kinda cool to hang out with...him more than her, but together, all they do is fight or put each other down...pretty much stopped hanging out with them together. Wouldn't be friends with them if we didn't live a few houses away...

Thing is they can both be kinda cool to hang out with...him more than her, but together, all they do is fight or put each other down...pretty much stopped hanging out with them together. Wouldn't be friends with them if we didn't live a few houses away...

So, I take it that you and the wife have focked this couple?

well yea he has weed, who cares what the hell they do as long as he smokes you up :rolleyes:

So, I take it that you and the wife have focked this couple?

No...I will go nowhere near that possibility, even if it was still a possibility, which it isn't. She does have nice cans and ass and a tramp stamp. :rolleyes:

well yea he has weed, who cares what the hell they do as long as he smokes you up :rolleyes:

He has been known to throw a bud my way now and then. That reminds me, I'm all out. May have to make a social call soon. :overhead:

No...I will go nowhere near that possibility, even if it was still a possibility, which it isn't. She does have nice cans and ass and a tramp stamp. :overhead:

PIC???

I love white trash

He has been known to throw a bud my way now and then. That reminds me, I'm all out. May have to make a social call soon. :banana:

:overhead:

PIC???

I love white trash

She's not this hot, but she totally reminds me of Joy from Earl...when you factor in her incredibly bitchy attitude.

PIC???

I love white trash

Just cause someone has nice cans, nice ass, and tramp stamp doesn't mean they are white trash. :overhead:

Just cause someone has nice cans, nice ass, and tramp stamp doesn't mean they are white trash. :overhead:

Not sure where you got that from dear but if you read the WHOLE thread, I think you can pretty much deduce she IS white trash.

No need to be defensive.

Not sure where you got that from dear but if you read the WHOLE thread, I think you can pretty much deduce she IS white trash.

No need to be defensive.

Yeah, she is the definition of white trash, IMO.

No need to be defensive.

NOt defensive at all, just making a statement.

No, I haven't read the entire thread.

I started to get kinda sad reading about how people ahve actually given thought to the effort of cheating, and what they need to, or need not to do to get caught.

She's not this hot, but she totally reminds me of Joy from Earl...when you factor in her incredibly bitchy attitude.

Heh, my favorite TV character. :shocking:

He has been known to throw a bud my way now and then. That reminds me, I'm all out. May have to make a social call soon. :banana:

UPDATE: neighbor/friend is trying to hook us up with a bag to split. :shocking:

He should throw the whole computer in the street and that ###### with it, literally. On a Saturday afternoon so everyone can see.