Sign in to follow this  
Big_Pete

My board suicide?

Is she gonna gag you so the neighbors can't hear your screams when she takes the paddle to your ass?

Who posted in: My board suicide?

Poster Posts

CurlyNight's Ghost 22

TAS 22

sawilson 19

Big_Pete 15

IGotWorms 8

kutulu 7

jets24 5

jerryskids 4

Mephisto 3

gocolts 3

redtodd 2

SigEp316 2

SUXBNME 2

TheNewGirl 2

TommyGavin 1

Strike 1

RicemanX 1

The Hood 1

Lionsjunkie 1

phillybear 1

:thumbsdown:

I guess we are to put as much stock in Pete's bored suicides as we are his various sexcapades.

:thumbsdown:

I guess we are to put as much stock in Pete's bored suicides as we are his various sexcapades.

I never said I was gone from all threads forever.

So, how is it any different saying what you'd said than someone saying it IRL?

I don't get it. BP has talked about hot chicks from day one on here, and then suddenly he says, "I am not changing what I post, but I won't post about hot chicks anymore." It doesn't make sense to me, but oh well.

I think that there are much larger issues here that neither party is going to admit. And that's fine. I think that domestic disputes should be kept between the people involved...ESPECIALLY when they are both members here.

I don't think that I have seen another Geek couple get into it as much on here than BP and saw. I think that there is something about having their relationship on display here.

However, basically, we are all just waiting for that one day when one of them says that it's over.

Won't happen. They have met "the one" in each other!@#@! :thumbsup:

If that's the case, more power to them.

However, there have been some subtleties around here for a few weeks that I have kind of noticed...not saying anything about it, but there are a few posts out there that have an interesting message in them.

:cry:

However, there have been some subtleties around here for a few weeks that I have kind of noticed...not saying anything about it, but there are a few posts out there that have an interesting message in them.

Yea...The messages pretty much point to the fact that you want my cack. I'm sorry that it's not as YOUGGE as your hubbys, but I gots cool bumps on it that will make it kinda like a french tickler.

Oh well, your loss :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:overhead:

So, how is it any different saying what you'd said than someone saying it IRL?

I don't get it. BP has talked about hot chicks from day one on here, and then suddenly he says, "I am not changing what I post, but I won't post about hot chicks anymore." It doesn't make sense to me, but oh well.

I think that there are much larger issues here that neither party is going to admit. And that's fine. I think that domestic disputes should be kept between the people involved...ESPECIALLY when they are both members here.

I don't think that I have seen another Geek couple get into it as much on here than BP and saw. I think that there is something about having their relationship on display here.

However, basically, we are all just waiting for that one day when one of them says that it's over.

Maybe Big Pete and sawilson aren't even dating at all. And never were.

Hoax. Shenanigans. :thumbsup: :cry:

Hoax. Shenanigans. :banana: :banana:

:thumbsup:

Yea...The messages pretty much point to the fact that you want my cack. I'm sorry that it's not as YOUGGE as your hubbys, but I gots cool bumps on it that will make it kinda like a french tickler.

Oh well, your loss :overhead:

:blink:

I almost stopped by your work today, but I ran outta time and had to get home to the fam.

Kinda glad that I didn't stop by.

Looney.

Is there anything more pathetic than a domestic squabble played out on an internet message board?

No, there's not and especially when it comes from the two biggest attention grabbers on this board.

I just thought it was inappropriate. A simple "I'd hit it" would have sufficed.

Then you have convincingly confirmed my thoughts for a LONG time. You are a very lonely, sensitive person that has a lot of insecurity issues. Sad...

Itsatip that I didn't ask him to stop posting anything for christ sakes, I told him I thought that was a bit over the line. He told me not to take it too seriously then I bought sex toys. Jeesus people!!! :overhead:

What is pathetic is YOU following him in every thread. He's a dude (I think even though he's whipped) and we say these things. If you cry about that then you have some serious issues.

Hoax. Shenanigans. :overhead: :pointstosky:

now...you are pushing it.

Ok, so if you 2 are really having problems and this is really a legit relationship, why in the fock are you posting all of this crap on an internet message board? 99% of the people on here could give 2 craps about you 2. The only reason we read this junk is because it's so ridiculous it actually makes for a mini soap opera. Saw you seem like a nice person, but want way too much attention and I think that attention now has back fired on you and most people just make fun of you. Big Pete, you are an absolute loser. Every story you write in here, every line you type is riddled with lies. Are you that focking lonely that you need to make up a better life for youself on a fantasy football message board??? Both of you seriously grow up, handle your issues privately and maybe your life won't be so bad. Just my $.02.

:popcorn:

Then you have convincingly confirmed my thoughts for a LONG time. You are a very lonely, sensitive person that has a lot of insecurity issues. Sad...

She misses the bottle so it makes sense.

I think the main question is, and I mean this in all seriousness possible, do you honestly think anyone gives a shiot?

pretty much sums it up. :rolleyes:

:blink:

I almost stopped by your work today, but I ran outta time and had to get home to the fam.

Kinda glad that I didn't stop by.

Looney.

Looney, huh?

Sounds like a compliment to me :dunno:

I still want to know why people still insist that all my stories are lies?

kutulu, shed some light on these fockers :dunno: ... wait... :blink:

Men get involved in relationships hoping the woman never changes

Women get involved in relationships thinking they can change the man

What a perfect example of that we have here.

Saw fell for the guy who did nothing but post constantly about all of the hot young chicks he was either tapping or trying to tap. He constantly talked about the hot young bodies that came into his store and about all of his sexual exploits and she found that 1) attractive or 2) funny and was drawn to his posting. :P

Now that they are "together" those post are now not attractive or funny.. :mellow:

Not making a judgement, just an observation about relationships in general. ;)

:mellow:

except for rare situations, I'll only be seeing you fockers on the main board.

I just wish your welfare or unemployment or whatever would run out so you couldnt pay your cable/internet bill, then you will be done here. Or you could commit real suicide, that would solve the problem too.

I am sorta pulling for the latter instead of the former, just FYI.

Itsatip that I didn't ask him to stop posting anything for christ sakes, I told him I thought that was a bit over the line. He told me not to take it too seriously then I bought sex toys. Jeesus people!!! :thumbsup:

Oh sweet mother of all that is holy on the internets. :)

I still want to know why people still insist that all my stories are lies?

kutulu, shed some light on these fockers :overhead: ... wait... :banana:

You can't bullshit a bullshitter. :banana:

I just wish your welfare or unemployment or whatever would run out so you couldnt pay your cable/internet bill, then you will be done here. Or you could commit real suicide, that would solve the problem too.

I am sorta pulling for the latter instead of the former, just FYI.

He wouldn't be done here. Sadwilson is helping to support him which means he can use her computer!@#@!

gb the wife not posting here

i didnt read all of this. did i get this summation right?

1. pete posted something like he always does about women - boobs, sexual practices, etc.

2. saw makes it clear she is now insulted by this because they are a couple.

3. pete decides to not insult saw and will stop posting.

4. various geeks harp on it.

is that about right?

Why does Big Pete continue to post in the same thread he said he was quitting posting here? :dunno:

Besides, Big Pete knows if he doesn't conform he will be homeless again.

BP, you need to find another messageboard or chat room to flirt with chicks that saw doesnt post on. :dunno:

Why does Big Pete continue to post in the same thread he said he was quitting posting here? :wacko:

I am sure this is all part of Pete's grand plan to get Saw to agree to a FMF threesome. Big Pete operates on a level that mere mortal Geeks can not attempt to comprehend. :dunno: :dunno: :banana:

That's not half as bad as the STC comment, imo.

What was said about me? 30FBT and I tend not to take anything serious on here or talk about it at home. He's always been valgur and says he would tap the you know what out of someone, I just roll my eyes :shocking:

i didnt read all of this. did i get this summation right?

1. pete posted something like he always does about women - boobs, sexual practices, etc.

2. saw makes it clear she is now insulted by this because they are a couple.

3. pete decides to not insult saw and will stop posting.

but continues to post in his very own Bored Suicide thread and asks for geeks to point out what thread they are talking about, blah blah blah

4. various geeks harp on it.

is that about right?

Fixored.

I am sure this is all part of Pete's grand plan to get Saw to agree to a FMF threesome. Big Pete operates on a level that mere mortal Geeks can not attempt to comprehend. :pointstosky: :rolleyes: :first:

:banana: