Sign in to follow this  
Texansfan

Chiefs 17, Bears 14

I just have a funny feeling about this game.

Everyone doubting LJ will be sorry after this week. LJ will go for over 100 total yards and a TD at least.

And Rex will make enough stupid mistakes to lose it for Chicago.

That is my upset special of the week!

:music_guitarred:

I'm not sure KC scores a point. 8 in the box, poor QB, poor WR. I feel bad for LJ this season. he needs to run his ass right out of KC.

Bears 35 KC 6

I'll go with you on the "Bears 14", but the "Chiefs 17"? Not so much.

Bears 1st and 10 at their own 15. Rex Grossman's pass intended to Muhsin Muhammed is INTERCEPTED by Ty Law who takes it down to the Bears 5 yard line.

I think LJ can take care of 5 yards.

A couple of those are how the Chiefs are going to score!

If Grossman tosses 3 picks, fumbles 2 times, and well, gives one of his trademark "down" performances, I can see this happening. With that being said, this is the home opener for Chicago, and 45-0 Bears sounds more likely.

Bears 1st and 10 at their own 15. Rex Grossman's pass intended to Muhsin Muhammed is INTERCEPTED by Ty Law who takes it down to the Bears 5 yard line.

I think LJ can take care of 5 yards.

A couple of those are how the Chiefs are going to score!

Are we talking about the same Ty Law who hasn't been halfway decent in at least 2 years?

Bobby Sippio: 7 rec. 154 yds 2 TDs

Chiefs:21

Bears:10

:pointstosky:

I was impressed with Sippio on Hard Knocks. The guy catches everything thrown at him. He is a gifted WR and by placing him on the Practice Squad shows how inept the KC coaching staff is/was. Big sleeper in my book.

Chiefs 10

Bears 17

Grossman will have ATLEAST 2 turnovers and Benson ran the ball about as effectively as my 1 year old nephew against the Chargers.

LJ will punch one and probably end up with like 80 total yards and a TD ( they'll start dumping him passed out of the backfield like SD did w/ LT).

As a Bears fans, I'll admit that I'm SLIGHTLY worried.

Bears 73

Cheifs 3

But Grossman will be held to under 5 TDs

Go Bears! :pointstosky:

funny thing is, if u really analyze last week's kc game, u can rationalize: it was really a 6-3 ball game, as the andre johnson bomb was kind of a broken safety coverage, and the defensive TD was a close call on the fumble/2 feet down thing. the chiefs have corners (law/surtain) who can hang, a pass rush with hali and allen that can creat problems, and linebackers fast enough to stick the short throws grossman makes. overall, not a bad unit. if indeed grossman throws in a stinker, and the run game falters as it did in week1, this really could be a closer game than some are predicting.

i dont know, just a counterpoint to most of the analyses on this game. all signs point to bears victory, but u never know. things cant go horribly wrong for the chiefs all the time, can they??

The Chicago defense really contained Tomlinson last week (it happens once or twice a decade), and would have done even better if they weren't on the field for 90% of the game due to the Chicago offense failing at life. However, Kansas City's defense is worse than San Diego's, and LJ is not and never will be LT.

It won't be a blowout, but only because the Chicago offense will necessarily have two or three turnovers.

funny thing is, if u really analyze last week's kc game, u can rationalize: it was really a 6-3 ball game, as the andre johnson bomb was kind of a broken safety coverage, and the defensive TD was a close call on the fumble/2 feet down thing. the chiefs have corners (law/surtain) who can hang, a pass rush with hali and allen that can creat problems, and linebackers fast enough to stick the short throws grossman makes. overall, not a bad unit. if indeed grossman throws in a stinker, and the run game falters as it did in week1, this really could be a closer game than some are predicting.

i dont know, just a counterpoint to most of the analyses on this game. all signs point to bears victory, but u never know. things cant go horribly wrong for the chiefs all the time, can they??

Jared Allen will not play....he has been suspended.

Guest Mikeock

Everyone doubting LJ will be sorry after this week. LJ will go for over 100 total yards and a TD at least.

:shocking:

KC wont even score... Chicago 38 - KC 0

KC wont even score... Chicago 38 - KC 0

The Chiefs dropped that rookie kicker from UCLA, Medlock, so they should score at least 1 FG now, late in the 4th quarter in garbage time though.

:ninja:

i hope so. a shtt load of people took chicago in my knock out pool. Go Broncos.

:ninja:

that funny feeling is probably indigestion. the real question is how a super bowl team from last year gets this kind of cake home opener.

I predict 13-10 Bears.. Rex throws 2 ints, and fumbles

LJ gets 60/23/1

I am feeling upset too. I think everyone is underrating KC defense and underrating just how bad that Chicago offense is.

Larry Johnson will get plenty of carries in the red zone thanks to Rex tossing ints. LJ carries 10 times in week one and people freak out. Herm said before the game that he was going to use him sparingly in came one. I also love the too many carries idiots. Rudi has had alot of carries the past few years and no one seems to be able to comprehend that fact. LT also gets loads of carries and no one cares. LJ has really only played less than two seasons and we are to believe he is broken down. He is 27 with less wear and tear than most 24 year olds.

Bears win 24-3 in a laugher...KC only scores 3 at Hou last week and they're supposed to score more points in Chicago...don't think so...

If this game is anywhere near close because of Rex Grossman, he won't finish the game. All the "Rex is our QB" talk is great and all but the Bears will not risk going 0-2 and have the Packers and Lions possibly 2-0 to start the season. If Rex struggles to the point where the game is on the line, expect to see Griese in there.

Bears by more than 20......

Herm is fired....

Herm is fired....

I would have fired him the day they aired that HBO 'Hard Knocks' show and in the opening scene he was sitting at his deck coloring a 'Welcome to camp sign'. He walked out to the bus as the players arrived and held it up. They all pretty much walked past him and snickered. What a tool. Chiefs fans had to be cringing.

The funny thing about this game is that there is at least one Holy Shyt, Where the fock did that come from!! upset every year. There are so many people saying the Da Bears are going to crush KC that it's not outside the realm of possibility for this to be the first (or only) out-of-nowhere upset this year. I stay away from teams that are expected to win this heavily cuz the nfl has a way of biting these teams in the arse in these situations.

The funny thing about this game is that there is at least one Holy Shyt, Where the fock did that come from!! upset every year. There are so many people saying the Da Bears are going to crush KC that it's not outside the realm of possibility for this to be the first (or only) out-of-nowhere upset this year. I stay away from teams that are expected to win this heavily cuz the nfl has a way of biting these teams in the arse in these situations.

Ahh, the survivor pool blood bath game. 200 people in the pool and 160 get knocked when one team get upset. But that most often happens on the road and never happens to a conference champion on his home opener after a loss. "Thats why they play the game" but I will eat my hat if it does.