Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

Patriots are cheating

I was right Randy Moss isn't good. He cheats. Brady to. You guys on this site are the best.

PS I am fishing for guppies. Come BITE ME!

I was right Randy Moss isn't good. He cheats. Brady to. You guys on this site are the best.

Wilfork blatanly took Losman out with a cheap shot.....wait that probably helped Buffalo....nevermind.

OK, I'll bite. Pretty obvious that they had taped all three opponents as they are all AFC teams that the Patriots play every year and sometimes in the playoffs too. The Patriots have notes on every signal from the Jets, Chargers, and Bills from all of the video taping over the last few years (plus who knows what other cheating things they've done that have obviously given them a huge advantage). Patriots cheating = not fair to their opponents and you get the Patriots 3-0. They get their wins and it's obvious they cheated to get them. I'm guessing if they were not cheating all these years and games this year, they'd have no championships and be 1-2 this year.

It's too. Brady, too.

The Patriots are really good, but come on. Celebrating after beating the Buffalo Bills? That team was probably top 5 worst teams in the league before the year. After all the injuries, they are easily the worst. Nothing to be proud of. It's like beating up your retarded 4 year old brother and celebrating with your friends. :dunno:

(I'm a Bills fan :thumbsdown: :wall: )

The Patriots are really good, but come on. Celebrating after beating the Buffalo Bills? That team was probably top 5 worst teams in the league before the year. After all the injuries, they are easily the worst. Nothing to be proud of. It's like beating up your retarded 4 year old brother and celebrating with your friends. :thumbsdown:

(I'm a Bills fan :dunno: :wall: )

After seeing them at Gillette today I concurr. I don't think it's fair to blame a team who's had about half of their defensive starters and starting qb taken out in the first 3 weeks. I don't think they were a playoff team either way but they have been dealt a bad hand so far. I think the defense was absolutley deflated after Poz was taken out on the cart.

Why are Patriot fans running around acting like they have already won the Superbowl?

Patriots still haven't beaten a team over .500 and plays in probably THE worst division in the NFL.

Brady having Welker and Moss should be considered cheating. It's really not fair.

It didn't matter, there was VERY little chance that Buffalo had ANY shot at winning this game, they were totally outclassed.......

Why is there even a discussion involving these 2 teams, there is no comparison at this time.

It didn't matter, there was VERY little chance that Buffalo had ANY shot at winning this game, they were totally outclassed.......

Why is there even a discussion involving these 2 teams, there is no comparison at this time.

Outclassed?

Must be Bellicheat's hoodie? It's classy.

Why are Patriot fans running around acting like they have already won the Superbowl?

Patriots still haven't beaten a team over .500 and plays in probably THE worst division in the NFL.

You're alluding to Strength of Schedule in Week 3? Weak.

Expectations of the Bills game were that the Pats were going to throttle them anyway. But @NYJ and vSD were considered games that would be tough and could go either way before those games were played (the Jets and Chargers were playoff teams last season). Those teams only look weak now in retrospect because the Patriots crushed them, much in the same way the usual suspects would call the Patriots overrated if they lost to either of those opponents. We are still going to need a larger sampler size because there have been many teams that have stormed out of the gate and floundered later, along with teams that struggled early and finished strong. But if you want a better indicator of how good the Patriots are, just take a look at their Net Points. 79, which is tops in the league, with your Steelers close with 71.

Today? Dunno. Last week? Dunno.

In the recent past? Yep. Proven.

OK, I'll bite. Pretty obvious that they had taped all three opponents as they are all AFC teams that the Patriots play every year and sometimes in the playoffs too. The Patriots have notes on every signal from the Jets, Chargers, and Bills from all of the video taping over the last few years (plus who knows what other cheating things they've done that have obviously given them a huge advantage). Patriots cheating = not fair to their opponents and you get the Patriots 3-0. They get their wins and it's obvious they cheated to get them. I'm guessing if they were not cheating all these years and games this year, they'd have no championships and be 1-2 this year.

I agree with you, those championship mean nothing now- i've lost all respect for Belicheat and his merry men. :P

Buffalo's 3-and-out conservative offense only required a sketch artist on the sideline this week.

:overhead: 0-16 Let the good times roll :overhead:

The talk around here is.....who will win first at Ralph Wiggam Stadium in the next 6 months, the Bills or the Sabres?

:P

Buffalo's 3-and-out conservative offense only required a sketch artist on the sideline this week.

:overhead: 0-16 Let the good times roll :overhead:

The talk around here is.....who will win first at Ralph Wiggam Stadium in the next 6 months, the Bills or the Sabres?

:thumbsup:

Ralph Wiggam Stadium :first: LOL

That made my morning.

The Bills looked good on that one scoring drive. Losman getting injured may be a blessing in disguise.

I want to know why Belichick had so little faith in his team that he felt it necessary to cheat. It's obvious they're pretty good.

My 4 year old retarded brother is surprisingly tough- can really take a punch! :)

LM AO

You're a jackass.

Totally a jackass.

thats what i was thinking....

the pats scored their first sb thanks to a bogus gift tuck rule call and 2 after thanks to cameras....

and the fans are all defensive..knowing their lil run was a fraud....

are they ignorant to think that 2-3 years of spying and videotaping isnt goign to go away just because they were busted 2 weeks ago?...

the pats are talented...but they cheated....

GL winning your first legit title this year... :)

Outclassed?

Must be Bellicheat's hoodie? It's classy.

I don't care if Bill walks out there with a dress on, as long as the Pats stomp mudhole!!

Which I see them doing alot this year, if they stay relatively healthy.

We'll see if they can hang with the Colts this year.........

I believe they will without problem...

The WR that dropped the wide open TD, and the wide open first down, isn't even on the team anymore......

He'd have been the 4th wr if he made the team.....bahahaha

We'll see if Peyton and Co. can hang with the PATS this year!!

this thread seems as good as any to remind everyone swimming in this cesspool that:

Brady can't throw the deep ball! :mad:

:banana: :thumbsdown:

this thread seems as good as any to remind everyone swimming in this cesspool that:

Brady can't throw the deep ball! :mad:

:banana: :overhead:

<_< That long TD pass to Moss was one of the best I've seen.......1 foot + 0r - ant its dropped or batted away. Scary how good his new toys are & how well he ues them :bandana: