Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

Jesus hates Jon Kitna

106 yards and 2 picks.

:doublethumbsup:

See what being a bible thumber get you. 0 fantasy points.

He should convert to a paganist. Then he might at least get some.

At least we don't have to listen to the lions fans anymore this year.

I'm gonna go on record and say that nothing has less to do with Jon Kitna's success or failures than Jesus does.

Kitna did not use the force well enought this week. Must not have prayed hard enough.

Wow, it was real bad for us Kitna owners today. I hope he can turn it around. I really don't have any other options.

Kitna did not use the force well enought this week. Must not have prayed hard enough.

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

Out of all the posts you give a thumbs down to mine? WTF?

Kilroy I believe the thumbs down was because not only did you start a thread with the purpose of once again bashing Kitna's Christian beliefs, but you couldn't keep from making another tasteless jab at Christianity within the same post. I have to wonder why it makes you angry enough to be worth the effort (multiple times).

The only validity to your comment was that there were other tasteless posts aside from your own.

There are no Christians here antagonizing you for being an atheist. Please stop going out of your way to bash our own beliefs.

I hate him too... 10 wins, guaranteed!

At least I picked up the Washington D and started them this week. Might have just saved by bacon!

I still lost to a team with Kitna as its QB...oh wait, because Vince Young sucks, Pittman broke his life, Sjax tore his baby maker, and Henry is going to prison. Id take an enemy of Jesus on my team for a few wins :thumbsdown:

Edit: Jennings apparently hates me too.

Kilroy I believe the thumbs down was because not only did you start a thread with the purpose of once again bashing Kitna's Christian beliefs, but you couldn't keep from making another tasteless jab at Christianity within the same post. I have to wonder why it makes you angry enough to be worth the effort (multiple times).

The only validity to your comment was that there were other tasteless posts aside from your own.

There are no Christians here antagonizing you for being an atheist. Please stop going out of your way to bash our own beliefs.

Ummm no, actually I just replied to a post. I did not start the thread. If your gonna B!tch at me at least get the facts straight. Not to mention that saying that he did not pray hard enough or did not use the force can hardly be considered bashing his beliefs.

True...No Christians are posting threads titled, "Had the Seahawks only prayed...."

I think the thing here is that if you are going to go out and praise Jesus for all of your successes (ie: Jon Kitna, Shaun Alexander, etc.) then you are subject to these types of criticisms when you fail. Now if you'll excuse. It's just about time for my 10:00PM praise ceremony of the almighty Unicorn and flying spaghetti monster, both of which really hate me after my teams performances this afternoon. (NOTE TO SELF: Don't eat pasta the night before the big game!)

See what being a bible thumber get you. 0 fantasy points.

0 points? I would have loved 0 points from the almighty Kitna. In my league, that bastage netted me a grand total of -8 points.

:music_guitarred:

I still lost to a team with Kitna as its QB...oh wait, because Vince Young sucks, Pittman broke his life, Sjax tore his baby maker, and Henry is going to prison. Id take an enemy of Jesus on my team for a few wins :music_guitarred:

Edit: Jennings apparently hates me too.

For the record, this post had my giggling like a schoolgirl. I guess misery really does love company.

For the record, this post had my giggling like a schoolgirl. I guess misery really does love company.

Im calling bullsh!t. You can't laugh at this post. Its christian bashing if you do and your going straight to hell, with a layover in greenbay. But other than that is a straight shot to hell.

Look guys, don't blame it on me. I had Washington D/ST starting today and I needed a win. I went with LJ 1st round even after Moses told me not to. I had to do something today I'm 1-3.

JESUS

Im calling bullsh!t. You can't laugh at this post. Its christian bashing if you do and your going straight to hell, with a layover in greenbay. But other than that is a straight shot to hell.

I'm fine with the straight shot to hell. Heck, I think I planted my first foot on that bus back in the 80's. What I will not stand for, however, is the aforementioned layover in Green Bay.

:banana:

I'm fine with the straight shot to hell. Heck, I think I planted my first foot on that bus back in the 80's. What I will not stand for, however, is the aforementioned layover in Green Bay.

:overhead:

Sorry man I don't make the rules. I just ride the bus. :thumbsdown:

Look guys, don't blame it on me. I had Washington D/ST starting today and I needed a win. I went with LJ 1st round even after Moses told me not to. I had to do something today I'm 1-3.

JESUS

Hey Jesus. Thanks for setting the record straight. It's refreshing to see an act of humility these days. I was wondering if you'd be able to post your roster and that of the team you're facing on Friday afternoon's so that we can set our line-ups accordingly?

Thanks.

Dats007

Jesus traded John Kitna for Ben Watson.

Watson TE 100+ yards 2 TDs.

Jesus traded John Kitna for Ben Watson.

Watson TE 100+ yards 2 TDs.

Im about to trade kitna for a box of rocks. They both have the same amount of mobility.

:lol:

it's official - same old lions..........

after 4 games this year they had already equaled last year's win total. i'll take it. and they'll need to get blown out horribly in about 4 more games to equal the packers lopsided loss total from last year.

not saying they're headed to the super bowl, but they aren't the lions of last year.

let me put it this way: if your team has to play the lions you better hope it's not at ford field this year. they'll be tough there all season.

let me put it this way: if your team has to play the lions you better hope it's not at ford field this year. they'll be tough there all season.

i'm starting to wonder if they'll be tough anywhere. that defense is ridiculously terrible. any equally matching high-powered offense is going to light them up at ford field, the moon or anwywhere else they play.

Ummm no, actually I just replied to a post. I did not start the thread. If your gonna B!tch at me at least get the facts straight. Not to mention that saying that he did not pray hard enough or did not use the force can hardly be considered bashing his beliefs.

Ok I did mess that part up and owe an apology for the inaccuracy.

That second part you'd have trouble defending given the history and stated intention of your past posts as well as the quote to which you directly responded. And no I do not claim to read your mind; merely evidence and behavioral patterns (in this limited context.)

I had actually originally planned to not respond to your future posts on the topic because I see little reason to single you out, but I did need to own up to being wrong about starting the thread.

"I think the thing here is that if you are going to go out and praise Jesus for all of your successes (ie: Jon Kitna, Shaun Alexander, etc.) then you are subject to these types of criticisms when you fail"

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind this. Many people thank their families after a success of some kind; are we entitled to take pot-shots at their families when they fail?

"i'm starting to wonder if they'll be tough anywhere. that defense is ridiculously terrible. any equally matching high-powered offense is going to light them up at ford field, the moon or anwywhere else they play. "

They're "pretending" much better than they ever have before. I don't say that in a derrogatory sense; I just mean that their offense has shown more often than in the past that they can potentially put points up on any defense (when healthy), yet they're undisciplined enough / unaccustomed to maintaining a high level of performance that games like the Washington one will still happen. On defense, there are times that members of their D-line make you think they might have a chance to be good enough to cover up the inadequacies of the secondary but obviously they don't keep it together.

Essentially, it's hard to claim that they're truly going to be a contender at the end of the year (though they have the potential to keep themselves in the running), but what should be promising to Detroit fans is that they finally appear to have a real prospect of stepping up a level next year--a healthy Kevin Jones, a 2nd-year Calvin Johnson, another year for Kitna to get in synch with his receiving weapons, and learning more about what success is like again and how to handle and maintain it.

"I think the thing here is that if you are going to go out and praise Jesus for all of your successes (ie: Jon Kitna, Shaun Alexander, etc.) then you are subject to these types of criticisms when you fail"

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind this. Many people thank their families after a success of some kind; are we entitled to take pot-shots at their families when they fail?

I'd just like for somebody to get up at the ESPY's (or wherever) and say, "I'd really like to thank my Wife for raising our families when I'm away at work for days, weeks and months a year. I'd like to thank the coaches I've had in the past and present for honing my skills and putting me in positions to succeed. I'd like to thank the training staff and strength coaches who put in long hours with me in the rehab facilities after I injured such and such body part." Etcetera.

I could be wrong, but more often than not, when a player "fails", they are quick to blame themselves (why, they are human...subject to mistakes), their team-mates, coaches, the referees, etc. Doesn't God play a role in their failures as well? Or is it selective blame on the Jesus tip?

Jesus has nothing to do with failure. Just sucess. Damn man, thought you knew.

i'm starting to wonder if they'll be tough anywhere. that defense is ridiculously terrible. any equally matching high-powered offense is going to light them up at ford field, the moon or anwywhere else they play.

the score was 16-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter yesterday and 2 of those points were from the kitna safety. the offense (of all things) hung the defense out to dry yesterday.

ready for this shocker? the lions are the #3 defense in my ff league (turnovers/sacks/non-yardage league). the lions defense led the league in interceptions going into sunday.

in their two home games (and they've only had 2 home games so far) they have somewhere around 10 sacks and 7 ints. again, they'll be tough at home this year. and the defense is a good ff spot-start from time to time.

Based upon what???

Barely squeaking by (in OT) a terrible Vikings team or a Bear team missing 8 defensive starters in Griese's first game back??

Not losing 58-21 or 34-3 at home??? :headbanger:

Newsflash: The Lions play the Eagles and Redskins at home they still get annihilated :pointstosky:

It's cute that you think otherwise. :lol:

in their two home games (and they've only had 2 home games so far) they have somewhere around 10 sacks and 7 ints. again, they'll be tough at home this year. and the defense is a good ff spot-start from time to time.

Again... see my last post.

They played the terrible, terrible offenses of Minn. and Chicago.. (Griese's first game in 2 years)

Detroit D will never be a good start for the rest of this year unless your league scores extra for blown coverages and unknown white guys dropping 200 yards on you. :music_guitarred:

Again... see my last post.

They played the terrible, terrible offenses of Minn. and Chicago.. (Griese's first game in 2 years)

Detroit D will never be a good start for the rest of this year unless your league scores extra for blown coverages and unknown white guys dropping 200 yards on you. :music_guitarred:

I think the reason why they are good for fantasy D is the fact that when they are clicking on the O the other teams are forced to throw the ball a lot. That leads to more chances for sacks or turnovers. So I would have to say that which detroit D shows up depends on which detroit O shows up.

I think the reason why they are good for fantasy D is the fact that when they are clicking on the O the other teams are forced to throw the ball a lot. That leads to more chances for sacks or turnovers. So I would have to say that which detroit D shows up depends on which detroit O shows up.

I get negative points for yardage and points scored against.

Since they don't play Minn and Chicago again at home, the Detroit D is useless to me.

And it's definitely silly to base your evaluation on them based upon their play against those two offenses.

If you don't have better options than the Detroit defense on your team, it might be time to try something other than FF. :cheers: