I believe the propper term is Seahag.

YWIA

I believe the propper term is Seahag.

YWIA

No, that would be a character from Pop Eye

GFYM

New England At Dallas at 4:15

and we have to watch the focking aints :music_guitarred:

Won't you still get the NE game at 4:15, Mr. Whiny McWhinesalot?

I'm alright with that; I have players on both teams.

If you really want to complain about a prime time game, how about that Monday night game?

Giants at Atlanta? Really? I love the Giants, so I'm happy, and they're a decent team, but the Falcons are focking awful.

Won't you still get the NE game at 4:15, Mr. Whiny McWhinesalot?

Yes of course, but I'd much rather the Pats be the 8:15 game, so everyone can see it.

Considering both teams were playoff teams last year and the schedule was out before the season started it's hard to blame them. I'll be watching the game with one of my best friends from South Boston but it'll only be 2:15 here. I love living out West when the games start at 11:00.

Duh, they booked these games before the season started and before it was apparent that the teams would suck ass.

They can't just go to the teams now and say, sorry, you suck this year we're pulling you off the air. The TV schedule is already a done deal.

HTH

Yes of course, but I'd much rather the Pats be the 8:15 game, so everyone can see it.

I would indeed have liked to have seen it. I'm going to be on vacation all day in Florida on Sunday so I'll miss the day games, would be nice to kick back in the evening with a great game, instead I'll get crap. Thanks edjr, you made me mad now. :unsure:

I'm sure ESPN will drown me in more Romo and Brady highlights than I could ever imagine... It will feel like I went to the game. :unsure:

Oh and I can't wait for the resulting story lines that follow... "Will the winner of this game really go undefeated?" ;) :thumbsdown:

Duh, they booked these games before the season started and before it was apparent that the teams would suck ass.

They can't just go to the teams now and say, sorry, you suck this year we're pulling you off the air. The TV schedule is already a done deal.

HTH

That's funny. Starting week 10, ESPN can choose whichever Sunday game they want to show for the 8pm game.

you = clueless

That's funny. Starting week 10, ESPN can choose whichever Sunday game they want to show for the 8pm game.

you = clueless

Sunday night games are on NBC, Einstein.

you = clueless

right, starting week 10

this is week 6

HTH

me=cluefull

you = clueless

That's funny. Sunday night football is on NBC.

you = clueless

Sunday night games are on NBC, Einstein.

:rolleyes:

so that changes my premise?

Can NBC not choose whichever game they want starting Week 10?

:wall:

Thought so. :lol:

right, starting week 10

this is week 6

HTH

me=cluefull

That's why I was complaining fùcknut! :lol:

and you said "they already made the schedule" :wall:

That's why I was complaining fùcknut! :banana:

and you said "they already made the schedule" :lol:

they already made the schedule up to week 10

HTH

:lol:

Thought so. :banana:

yeah, WEEK 10 not WEEK 6. :lol:

Thought so. :banana:

CBS and Fox have the ability to protect one game per week. So week 5,6, 10 or 16...No way would CBS give up a Pats-Cowboys game.

For the billionth time, you are wrong at FFToday. :lol:

Tell that to the guys who have to wake up the next morning. Nothin' like prying you eyelids open to catch the last quarter of a game @ 11:30 pm when you have to go work the next day. Dallas fans got it bad enough Monday when the best part of the game happened after 11:00pm.

CBS and Fox have the ability to protect one game per week. So week 5,6, 10 or 16...No way would CBS give up a Pats-Cowboys game.

For the billionth time, you are wrong at FFToday. :thumbsdown:

well, fock..thats a milestone :thumbsdown:

and unlike the pats, you got there withOUT cheating! woo hoo!!!

we will get the pats game here at 4....i dont need them on MNF every week, thanks..and i dont need them on SNF and listen to Madden slobbing on bradys knob all game...

i dont care how bad the mnf game looks..i want to see my team and dammit..i need them to get back on track..

1 MNF is a nice variety..but i wouldnt want it that way all the time..the games run too focking late..i didnt even catch a play of the pats-bengals tilt..and remember, NO ONE said u had to watch this game...turn on WWE instead and watch Hornswoggle do his thing

and i dont need them on SNF and listen to Madden slobbing on bradys knob all game...

Not just Brady, but Romo too. Hell, he may just splooge on his mike before the game started. If somehow Favre attended, sure coronary. :thumbsdown:

For the billionth time, you are wrong at FFToday. :overhead:

fock, cbs. those cheap bastards prolly won't even have the game in HD. :overhead:

Each time is given a maximum of 6 primetime games per season. The Cowboys have maxed out their 6 primetime slots, and the Patriots have 1 left for flex scheduling, which most likely will be used in the Steelers @ Patriots Week 14 game. Though if CBS is allowed to protect one game as Snoopy1 pointed out, then maybe the Jets @ Patriots game the following week goes primetime.

DALLAS

1. Week 1, SNF vs. NY Giants
  2. Week 3, SNF @ Chicago
  3. Week 5, MNF @ Buffalo
  4. Week 9, SNF @ Philadelphia
  5. Week 13, NFLN vs. Green Bay
  6. Week 16, NFLN @ Carolina

NEW ENGLAND

1. Week 2, SNF vs. San Diego
  2. Week 4, MNF @ Cincinnati
  3. Week 12, SNF vs. Philadelphia
  4. Week 13, MNF @ Baltimore