Sign in to follow this  
Chad32676

TE's this week

I needed one with D. Lee on the bye....I grabbed K. Brady with Watson out.

Vernon Davis

Desmond Clark

Greg Olsen

Alex Smith (if healthy)

Eric Johnson

I would grab Davis if he is available. He will be the main target for Dilfer.

I've been dealing with Crumpleders terrible early season performance and am considering dropping him for V. Davis but I don't know. Desmond Clark is good bye week option along with Owen Daniels who is probably not available. Baker and this is a very very deep sleeper Kyle Brady subbing for Ben Watson (don't know about that one).

Quinn Sypniewski

Heap is out this week and Boller loves to dump off to the TE's. BUF is poor defending against the TE.

that's who I am rolling with since Gates is on bye. deep dynasty league and I just traded Olsen away for Jamal Lewis...

that's who I am rolling with since Gates is on bye. deep dynasty league and I just traded Olsen away for Jamal Lewis...

Decided to go with Sypniewski to replace Gates as well. Considered Vernon but Quinn has some upside this week.

I picked up Heath Miller on the waiver. Somehow he was available, I think because of people dropping him for the bye last week. So does Quinn Sypniewski

has a big upside over Miller?

With Watson out, I grabbed Baker who now has a hurt back. Any advice on TE's this week?

Be careful with Baker. He's in Mangini's doghouse after questioning the playcalling after last week's loss. I could see him being "inactive" whether he's really hurt or not.

I dont see it happening against NE...

yea, your right. miami will have zero yrds passing and rushing. the score willl be 300-0 :rolleyes:

First, asshat - I hate NE...I am a DAL fan.

Second, take a look at the stats for what NE gives up through the air as well as to TEs.

Third, thanks for playing.

yea, your right. miami will have zero yrds passing and rushing. the score willl be 300-0 :rolleyes:

Quinn Sypniewski

Heap is out this week and Boller loves to dump off to the TE's. BUF is poor defending against the TE.

That is where I am leaning with Winslow's bye week.

Vernon Davis

Desmond Clark

Greg Olsen

Alex Smith (if healthy)

Eric Johnson

I would grab Davis if he is available. He will be the main target for Dilfer.

Where did you here this, Dilfers main target? :rolleyes:

I'd grab Clark or Olsen over VD this week

First, asshat - I hate NE...I am a DAL fan.

Second, take a look at the stats for what NE gives up through the air as well as to TEs.

Third, thanks for playing.

1st - throw out all the stats for n.e , they are a different team in miami

(took this from another thread i posted)

for the past 5 yrs N.E has won more games but most of them were close......(and the dolphins sucked then too)

2002 miami 26-13

ne 27-24 ot

2003 ne 19-13 ot

ne 12-0

2004 ne 24-10 brady76 yrds/ 2td /1 int

miami 29-28 170/3/4

2005 ne 23-16 275/2/2

miami 28-26 37/1/0

2006 ne 20-10 140/2/0

miami 21-0 78/0/0

2nd- n.e will be focused on stopping RB and will give up the short passes.

3rd- have a great day

Well I respect you for being a MIA fan...and I do hope they win and Martin gets 10 tds. But like I originally said - I dont see it happening against NE.

for the past 5 yrs N.E has won more games but most of them were close......(and the dolphins sucked then too)

2002 miami 26-13

ne 27-24 ot

2003 ne 19-13 ot

ne 12-0

miami 29-28 170/3/4

2005 ne 23-16 275/2/2

miami 28-26 37/1/0

2006 ne 20-10 140/2/0

miami 21-0 78/0/0

3rd- have a great day

I wonder if Sypniewski is a better option this week over Clark(Chi)? Anyone have any thoughts? I have Clark but could pickup Syp. I have Gates on a bye and need as many pts out of this position as I can get this week.

I picked up Heath Miller on the waiver. Somehow he was available, I think because of people dropping him for the bye last week. So does Quinn Sypniewski

has a big upside over Miller?

Miller is a must play this week!

guys.....Quinn Sypniewski or kyle brady.....both are sleepers...........but which one is better this week?

guys.....Quinn Sypniewski or kyle brady.....both are sleepers...........but which one is better this week?

Quinn...IMO.

When was the last time Brady really did anything in this league?

IMO, Faulk and the WRs will be getting the short passes more than the TEs with Watson out.

Quinn...IMO.

When was the last time Brady really did anything in this league?

IMO, Faulk and the WRs will be getting the short passes more than the TEs with Watson out.

He had a TD last week.

I picked up Kyle Brady but considered David Martin. NE RB sitution is still unsettled and I think teams gameplan to stop Randy Moss w/ double covg now, so the under routes to Welker and TE (Watson normally, but Brady this week) are open.

2002 miami 26-13

ne 27-24 ot

2003 ne 19-13 ot

ne 12-0

miami 29-28 170/3/4

2005 ne 23-16 275/2/2

miami 28-26 37/1/0

2006 ne 20-10 140/2/0

miami 21-0 78/0/0

3rd- have a great day

:rolleyes:

Both because because that is a fantastic supporting argument, and because I also had to pick up Martin -- and used the same logic -- so I'm sure as sh*t hoping you're right!

good thread. im gonna risk it with Quinn since donald lee is on a bye and the WW is thin.

Will Baker play this week? He has a great matchup in Cinci.

good thread. im gonna risk it with Quinn since donald lee is on a bye and the WW is thin.

My exact situation and did the same thing. I first picked up Eric Johnson, but then picked up Quinn instead.

1. Quin (both TEs ahead on depth chart look to be OUT, plus he looked good when played, Balt obviously loves to gameplan short pass plays underneath)

2. Martin (BIG target last week with 2 TDs, if healthy I think a good pickup)

3. Marcedes (haven't seen much on him, but 2-4 catches looks the norm, no TDs tho, if MJD really hurt maybe more love?)

4. Brady (I think will be used as a blocker between the 10s ... and in route for a TD in the redhot zone but along with the best scoring WR, HEvans and a record holding scoring Linebacker)

I think in that order .....

PS. My only TE Gates (why draft 2?) on byeweek so this is what I have to choose from ... GOlsen was picked up during Waivers.

That is what I am looking at with Gates and Winslow, I've got Quinn in one, I may grab Brady in the other

Fellow Gates owner here... I picked up Baker, but he's been questionable/limited all week and mouthed off to the coaches after last week. My choices:

1) Stick with Baker.

2) Marcedes Lewis

3) Jeff King

4) David Martin

5) LJ Smith

6) Quinn Stepnoski

The only guys healthy are King, Stepnoski and Lewis. I also like the idea of starting Marcedes because he's playing on Monday (I know that shouldn't matter but hope springs eternal on MNF).

Any thoughts?

Fellow Gates owner here... I picked up Baker, but he's been questionable/limited all week and mouthed off to the coaches after last week. My choices:

1) Stick with Baker.

2) Marcedes Lewis

3) Jeff King

4) David Martin

5) LJ Smith

6) Quinn Stepnoski

The only guys healthy are King, Stepnoski and Lewis. I also like the idea of starting Marcedes because he's playing on Monday (I know that shouldn't matter but hope springs eternal on MNF).

Any thoughts?

Jeff King (CAR) is on a bye. So for you it's Sypniewski or Lewis.

PS - I'm going with Baker. I think he'll play and do well against that atrocious Cin DEF.

I just dropped him for Lewis. Good luck, and I do love the matchup but I don't like questionable injury reports on guys who just pissed off the coaching staff.

I just dropped him for Lewis. Good luck, and I do love the matchup but I don't like questionable injury reports on guys who just pissed off the coaching staff.

Any updates on Baker guys? Would love to start this dude against Cincy, but can't afford a goose egg if he sits...

PS - I'm going with Baker. I think he'll play and do well against that atrocious Cin DEF.

Baker is OUT vs. Cincy per CBSSPORTSLINE.

I'm rolling the dice on Bo Scaife.

What the hell.....