Sign in to follow this  
mark32esu

Alexander will blow up this week

totally agree. i've played people on their highest point total of the season (and highest in the league that week) 4 weeks now. every time i play anyone, they go nuts. i lost 129 to 55 last week! 2-6. playing alexander and jamal lewis this week....

Don't worry fellas..or fellaettes

I have been using him each week (except last week) and he sucks!!! That will continue this week since I have him in my lineup.

The coast is clear.......... You are safe! :shocking:

It all depends on whether I play Alexander or not..Ive started him every week with high hopes that he would score or run for 100. If I start him again, Im sure he'll struggle. :unsure:

Now Im debating benching him for another BUST, Lamont Jordan, who is facing a weak HOU run D, although he has been averaging about 2 feet per carry.

What would be considered blowing up for this has been.. 75 and a TD? 1 catch that gets caught in his face mask?

What would be considered blowing up for this has been.. 75 and a TD? 1 catch that gets caught in his face mask?

i'll take it!

Yes, if by blowing up you mean 75/1TD as guessed earlier, well, welcome to your Rnd1 draft pick. He's garbage.

I have to laugh every time I see that NFL commercial where Alexander is trying to get TD dance lessons from Joey Fatone. Uhh, you gotta score a TD before you can celebrate Shaun.. :doublethumbsup:

I'm finally on board. Alexander SUCKS. 1st and goal on the 2. Loses 3 yds and then loses 1 yd.

He's done.

:pointstosky: He got paid a few years ago, so he's done his job.

im just glad im not in a position where his scoring matters this week..but yeah, hes done if he cant do anything in this game.

wheres the C4? someone needs to blow him up...he is officially done when m.morris is given the rock to get a yard in OT and get stuffed. :shocking:

Starting next week. His pre-season "ADP" said he was great. So therefore, it must be. You should not be allowed to trade Alexander for someone as crappy as say... Marion Barber. :rolleyes:

:first:

Confucious says:

He who keeps SA on roster, No win anyting....

Anderson you mean?

Who is this Alexander you are talking about?

Now, I'm trying to trade to get him back. Pine for pine... I don't think the owner will go for it since he gave me Favre for him 4 weeks ago... but heck, maybe a miracle will happen by the end of the season. :thumbsdown:

Doubt it.

You should not be allowed to trade Alexander for someone as crappy as say... Marion Barber. :thumbsdown:

Marion Barber/Shaun Alexander? That's not even close.

I wouldn't trade Vernand Morency for Shaun Alexander.

Marion Barber/Shaun Alexander? That's not even close.

I wouldn't trade Vernand Morency for Shaun Alexander.

When is Morency going to become the every down back? Still waiting on your prediction to come true.....

When is Morency going to become the every down back? Still waiting on your prediction to come true.....

Do you write down everything I say? Stop following me around

Guest ramrock11

I think your right Alexander will blow this week

I think your right Alexander will blow this week

Very nice/productive reply...can we have some more? :rolleyes:

Do you write down everything I say? Stop following me around

Nope, I just remember all the dumb shat you spew. I'm pretty sure we both know who the lost puppy is.

Nope, I just remember all the dumb shat you spew. I'm pretty sure we both know who the lost puppy is.

Look who's talking moron. Thanks for letting the bored know last week that Burleson was a better start than the injured and deactivited Deion Branch. Don't know what we would have done without you :rolleyes:

Now go home and get your shinebox jack arse.

He has as much a shot at actually blowing up into 1,000 pieces as he does blowing up on the football field.

Because I am playing against him.

I was going to blast you for this but this logic makes sense. It happens to me all the time.

Look who's talking moron. Thanks for letting the bored know last week that Burleson was a better start than the injured and deactivited Deion Branch. Don't know what we would have done without you :pointstosky:

Now go home and get your shinebox jack arse.

Who are you? :huh: