Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Cowboys are only 8-1 because they haven't played anyone yet.

Aside from Dallas and Indy, the Pats have had an easy schedule as well... Is that the only reason they are 9-0? :doublethumbsup:

Aside from Dallas and Indy, the Pats have had an easy schedule as well... Is that the only reason they are 9-0? :doublethumbsup:

:banana: And let's not forget the easy Packers schedule so far as well.

Just imagine if the Dolphins had as easy a schedule as the Patriots, Cowboys, and Packers. They would be undefeated at this point obviously. ;)

Aside from Dallas and Indy, the Pats have had an easy schedule as well... Is that the only reason they are 9-0? :angry:

Of their 9 wins, the Pats have played 6 teams that are .500 or better right now (Chargers, Bills, Browns, Cowboys, Redskins, Colts). That is currently 4 more than the '72 Dolphins played during their entire season. HTH.

Aside from Dallas and Indy, the Pats have had an easy schedule as well... Is that the only reason they are 9-0? :angry:

I think the Pats/Schedule schtick is over-rated

Even with the losses NE gave them, the Pats have defeated 6 teams with winning records.. and 3 with losing records

Boys 8-1

Colts 7-2

Bills 5-4

Chargers 5-4

Skins 5-4

Browns 5-4

Bengals 3-6

Jets 1-8

Dolphins 0-9

Two strong teams; two weak teams; and 5 teams in the "parity" tier so representative of the NFL.

i dunno, beat the g-men twice. and don't forget, they were in the game vs. NE for 3 quarters. now obviously NE prevailed as the better team. but if you think the Cowboys are not a good team that is improving weekly, you are an idiot, or you are full of shite, and trollin for a fight.

As much as I can't stand the Cowboys, this is one of the weakest fishing threads I've seen in a while.

I'm in the same boat. The last two weeks they've travelled to Philly and the Meadowlands and left with tough divisional road victories. I'm definitely not a Cowboys fan, but I can give credit where credit is due. :music_guitarred:

I didn't read any of this thread, but I'll bet anything the words "Patriots" or "Pats" are in it somewhere and we're not even to double digit posts yet.

Am I right?

I didn't read any of this thread, but I'll bet anything the words "Patriots" or "Pats" are in it somewhere and we're not even to double digit posts yet.

Am I right?

Are you trying to get banned? How are you going to make an insightful post w/o reading any of the previous threads? Dude, chill on the trollin'!!!

:music_guitarred:

Am I right?

In Post #2. :music_guitarred:

Are you trying to get banned? How are you going to make an insightful post w/o reading any of the previous threads? Dude, chill on the trollin'!!!

:wave:

STFU. He was actually right this time :wave:

STFU. He was actually right this time :music_guitarred:

Perhaps you should stop being a puppy dog and following me around?

MB

I don't agree with this thread, but mark Dallas down for a loss in a couple weeks against GB :lol:

:lol:

Wow, pretty weak bait, almost no bites. Better luck next time!

I don't agree with this thread, but mark Dallas down for a loss in a couple weeks against GB :banana:

in Dallas, i'm thinkin Cowboys 34 packers 17 :huh:

:lol: And let's not forget the easy Packers schedule so far as well.

Just imagine if the Dolphins had as easy a schedule as the Patriots, Cowboys, and Packers. They would be undefeated at this point obviously. ;)

Hmmm... Chargers, Giants, Redskins, Chiefs plus the broncos who is no slouch. Ya, piece of cake schedule, right?

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

<º))))><´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

;) Enjoy it while you can, it won't last.

It should last at least one more week against the Ravens

:lol:

I don't understand how people can be so blind and stupid.

There are about 4 teams in the league, then there is everyone else. Scheduling is such a bogus cop-out, this isn't college football.

If I remember correctly, until last weekend allot of people were saying the NYG were the best team in the NFC. Dallas beat them twice and now they have an easy schedule. Go Figure.

If I remember correctly, until last weekend allot of people were saying the NYG were the best team in the NFC. Dallas beat them twice and now they have an easy schedule. Go Figure.

:thumbsdown:

As much as I can't stand the Cowboys, this is one of the weakest fishing threads I've seen in a while.

It's not so much a fishing thread, as a "well, do those of you that were saying that when the Cowboys were 4-0, 5-0, etc. still think that?"

I just tend to word things differently.

Wow, pretty weak bait, almost no bites. Better luck next time!

When a Cowboys fan mocks others with a post (referring back to the tards who called them overrated over the first few weeks of the season), it's not called fishing. It's called "calling out the focktards who said they were overrated because of their schedule"

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

<º))))><´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

They play who they play,,, its called a schedule. They cant pick and choose obviously which teams they get on their schedule.

Anyone who cant see the talent level in Dallas is either blind or only watches the Patriots every weekend.

As someone mentioned earlier, the Cowboys went into Philly and the Meadowlands the following week and dismanteled both division rivals on the road. I dont care what you think of those two teams, thats a tough road stretch for any team in the league, despite conference.

If any team has a chance to beat the Pats,,, and yes,, ofcourse the patriots are "great",,,, its the Cowboys. I dont care that they lost to them during the regular season. Teams that improve every week...(and I bet you cant name many in the NFC),,, have the best chance to upset the Pats in the SB,, and that is the Cowboys as of right now, and projecting forward, with what they have been acomplishing... serve up the best chance in the NFC. But ofcourse the mediots will still say that its between Dallas and the Packers until they play in a few weeks.

NFC :lol:

Now that The Boys and Packers are back, the AFC is no better than the NFC :thumbsdown:

Both divisions have a few dominant teams and the rest suk!!!!

Of their 9 wins, the Pats have played 6 teams that are .500 or better right now (Chargers, Bills, Browns, Cowboys, Redskins, Colts). That is currently 4 more than the '72 Dolphins played during their entire season. HTH.

What were those teams records "at the time" the Pats played them? I don't feel like looking it up, just wondering.....

What were those teams records "at the time" the Pats played them? I don't feel like looking it up, just wondering.....

who cares.

thank God for seattles easy schedule :first:

seriously..this topic blows....

this isnt a top college team scheduling a d-3 team....

when u are 9-0 and 8-1...90% of the teams ARE going to be worse then u are if u base this simply on records...