Sign in to follow this  
soggy™

Mike, MKB4 says he is sorry

Of all the things though to get booted off FFT for - that was pretty ghey ! Not sayin he didn't have it coming for other stuff - most of which from his " sirjavalot " days -- to get booted for sending a happy Turkey Day post and signing it " from the staff " ??? Oh well guess Mike Had his reasons

Nuthin but luv fo ya Mike nuttin but luv

:runandhide:

Mike, I agree with you that he should have been banorated for what he did and that he was wrong not to post sources, links, etc. But, I have to say that this bored has become a bored for name calling and lots of other bs since his banoration.

What it used to be was a bored for info sharing (the best on the web). And, as much as I appreciate all your efforts, it is not any more. I come here less and less often due to all the name calling etc. Ahh, for the good old days. And, Da Moose led the way with info.

Now, I spend more time at the Geek Club. If I want FF info, I tend to wander elsewhere.......

Bring back MKB4 he was valuable here.

Dude has his own site now. Why would he even want to come back?

Besides, I heard he's battling the big 'C' - think he's got more important things on his mind

Whered you hear that?

I gotta say that MKB4 was a great contributor to this site especially compared to some of the d-bags around here today.

Besides, I heard he's battling the big 'C' - think he's got more important things on his mind

the only time FFLW gets traffic is when this bored goes down !

Who trademarks their username? :cheers:

who knows....

MKB4IAPF® :pointstosky:

True dat. T & P's for da man. If you are lurking big guy, know that there are many who think the same.

No doubt the conversations were different back then .... sure his info wasn't always backed up but at least it was topical instead of the garbage that is on here now.

But I guess I like garbage cause I'm still here .... :pointstosky:

What it used to be was a bored for info sharing (the best on the web). And, as much as I appreciate all your efforts, it is not any more. I come here less and less often due to all the name calling etc. Ahh, for the good old days. And, Da Moose led the way with info.

This is very true.. the board has change a lot in the past two seasons and not neccesarily for the better -- seems too easy to get ragged on or flamed for trivial BS and MKB4 was a GREAT source of info.

It's sad everytime I check out FFLW.. It's like a big MKB4 fish swimming in a little tank. I would love to have him back here.

:overhead:

This is very true.. the board has change a lot in the past two seasons and not neccesarily for the better -- seems too easy to get ragged on or flamed for trivial BS

Are you kidding me? I don't post on here much anymore but I think the place is "tamer" than it was back in the olden days. If you want a sample of "all day / everyday circa 2002", go check out the MDC engagement thread on the geek board. MDC & Yoda the Pud were generally the worst of a bad bunch, which included MKB4 under an alias...

Are you kidding me? I don't post on here much anymore but I think the place is "tamer" than it was back in the olden days. If you want a sample of "all day / everyday circa 2002", go check out the MDC engagement thread on the geek board. MDC & Yoda the Pud were generally the worst of a bad bunch, which included MKB4 under an alias...

Just my personal experience man. For sure I recall many personal grudges and flame wars.. but while I still find the site really useful, overall, there seems to be a ton of snarky, rude posts, so many more people than I can recall are huge critics and i see a ton of "you're so owned!".. it's become the new "i'd punch him in front of his family' which IMO, is long overdue for retirement..

Funny, the fact that the Iggles suck has cleared out a lot of the NFC East nastiness. There is also the Pats rancor and BB is the devil element and conversely the Pat lovefest threads that always get on people's nerves.

I always TRY to keep stuff from getting personal.. just here to be a good guy, get some solid opinions and hopefully help along the way.. just seems to me that instead of a few lightning rod characters, there are little battles going on all over the place. But maybe I don't spend as much time here as others. YMMV.. Hey and where did Tiki Barber's Barber go? is he posting under a new moniker?

:unsure:

if you like MKB4 or not...DUDE WAS ABSOLUTLY A BEAST with the info.......and even you guys who are kicking his back in, used enough of his info...i thought dude worked for espn or something the way he had all good info , fast and most of the stuff i read of his was pretty accurate.. with or without links......whats his site??

Seriously people, as much as I valued MKB4's info he posted, it's been like two years, can you please stop slobbing his knob? Why not step up and post useful information in his absence instead of being whiny little biotches about it? :dunno:

Besides, seems to me that if he really wanted back, a simple apologize, kiss and makeup would probably suffice right?

FF Live Wire.. he was big on being in first with the info. He was also very obliging when guys would ping him with specific questions. His sight is pretty low on the traffic compared to here and Football Guys.. but it would be worth registering there just to commune with the moose to get breaking player news.

Seriously people, as much as I valued MKB4's info he posted, it's been like two years, can you please stop slobbing his knob?

Hey, it's thanksgiving.. i'm sure the bout of sentimentality will soon pass. You having Crawfish today?

Well i'll see ya when i'm in Ocean County this Summer.

Yeah, live in Maplewood, work in Hoboken. Good luck this week Jersey :dunno:

cool well my nephew is a cop down there so if you get a dui or a speeding ticket, maybe i can help........better yet get a cab..lol..

and good luck to you my friend, happy thanksgiving and DRIVER MUST SCORE..Lol.. :doublethumbsup:

It may not be as busy over there, but they have the most solid posters around. The crap of the popular boards is weeded out very well. I still mainly lurk over there but visit more there than I do here. This place really hit the tank after he left.

MBK4 :doublethumbsup:

Ahh, Thanksgiving traditions... turkey with trimmings... Lions and Cowboys... bring MKB4 back...

It may not be as busy over there, but besides Texasmouth, they have the most solid posters around. The crap of the popular boards is weeded out very well. I still mainly lurk over there but visit more there than I do here. This place really hit the tank after he left.

MBK4 :overhead:

fixed :doublethumbsup:

MKB4 is the man though. Very good guy.

Seriously people, as much as I valued MKB4's info he posted, it's been like two years, can you please stop slobbing his knob? Why not step up and post useful information in his absence instead of being whiny little biotches about it? :doublethumbsup:

Besides, seems to me that if he really wanted back, a simple apologize, kiss and makeup would probably suffice right?

The irony of this horrible post is perfect.

DRIVER MUST SCORE..Lol..

Oh yeah.. Holla back! Go DD! If i get my drunk on down there, i'm nearly always hanging at the folks' place.. 40 and married, so the cheesy bars are on the outs. More fun and relaxing to get my smoke & drink on at the folks' place by the beach. I'll still ping ya if i get pulled over :doublethumbsup:

Again. :thumbsdown:

MKB4 was one of the old school FFT posters. He was a good source of info, and posted about 99% of the FF news articles on this site. He made a "Happy Thanksgiving" thread and signed it from "the staff". He got banned, started his own forum, lines were drawn, blah blah blah.

MKB4 was one of the old school FFT posters. He was a good source of info, and posted about 99% of the FF news articles on this site. He made a "Happy Thanksgiving" thread and signed it from "the staff". He got banned, started his own forum, lines were drawn, blah blah blah.

So he was implying that since he brought so much info, etc. that he was essentially part of the staff?

That's actually kind of funny. I'm guessing there was something else to it to get him banned over something like that. Here's a thought: If he was so good, and has his own site yet sort of refuses to come back maybe the two forums could just merge and benefit everyone. Let him have control over his part and Mike still run his part yet combine the two somehow. I know that's pie-in-the-sky, but it'd be good for both places really. FFtoday gets more good posters, and FFlivewire gets more traffic.

Either way, thanks for the explanation. Have a good Thanksgiving (not from the "staff") :thumbsdown:

Well i'll see ya when i'm in Ocean County this Summer.

Yeah, live in Maplewood, work in Hoboken. Good luck this week Jersey :headbanger:

I'm a Jersey guy as well... I'm in the middle.. near New Brunswick :pointstosky:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!!

Goodluck!!! :doh:

I like this site with MKB4 or without him. He did supply this site with some good info. But if the people that operate this site for whatever reasons feel that he should be banned then we'll have to live with it or move to a different site. I think this site is as good as a Fantasy Football Forum can be. I rely heavily on this site to get advice and to get updates on injuries. Keep up the good work staff at FF Today.com.