Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Can you name someone that had a faster fall from grace than the idiot kicker?

Mike Vanderjagt was on top of the world. getting paid millions of dollars to kick field goals. he shot his mouth off a couple of times and now where is he?

eta: without a major injury, suspension, dying, going to jail, or killing someone.

Mike Vanderjagt was on top of the world. getting paid millions of dollars to kick field goals. he shot his mouth off a couple of times and now where is he?

Good question, where is he now anyways :thumbsup:

David Duval

he's a good one, but I meant the NFL :thumbsup:

Sean Taylor. :thumbsup:

When I first came into this thread, I considered posting this. As I was scrolling down, I had a change of heart. I thought it would be inappropriate, but I had a feeling some inhumane, insensitive buttmunch would probably go ahead and post it.

Thanks.

I would say the idiot kick-off-er/punter for the Broncos.

He is heading in that direction.

Todd Sauerbrun? he's been in the NFl for 12 years, that's a pretty good career if you ask me. Did he lose his job yet?

When I first came into this thread, I considered posting this. As I was scrolling down, I had a change of heart. I thought it would be inappropriate, but I had a feeling some inhumane, insensitive buttmunch would probably go ahead and post it.

Thanks.

It was inevitable.

Vandy probably takes the prize. There's a whole slew of people that just disappeared recently. I wonder what happened to guys like

William Green

Troy Hambrick

Lee Suggs

SOD Whizzinator guy whose name I forget

Todd Sauerbrun? he's been in the NFl for 12 years, that's a pretty good career if you ask me. Did he lose his job yet?

What do you love all the HGH/steroid guys? Even a punter who gets picked on by the Gramatica brothers. Sad :dunno:

What do you love all the HGH/steroid guys? Even a punter who gets picked on by the Gramatica brothers. Sad :dunno:

What? I'm just saying. He's a freakin PUNTER!! it's not like he even matters.

Vandy probably takes the prize. There's a whole slew of people that just disappeared recently. I wonder what happened to guys like

William Green

Troy Hambrick

Lee Suggs

SOD Whizzinator guy whose name I forget

Onterio Smith?

But none of the guys you mentioned were ever good. Vanderjagt was the best kicker in the NFL for a pretty long stretch and getting paid a lot of money.

Onterio Smith?

But none of the guys you mentioned were ever good. Vanderjagt was the best kicker in the NFL for a pretty long stretch and getting paid a lot of money.

Ryan Leaf

Ryan Leaf

but he was never good. :blink:

Sure he was good in college, he was a bum from day 1 in the NFL. You can't fall from grace if you never had it to begin with. :dunno:

A kicker is most likely to have the greatest fall from grace since it's the loss of some mental strength that

defines most flameouts - like some previously mentioned (David Duval) or Rick Ankiel of MLB. Have any

sure-handed receivers just suddenly lost their ability to catch the ball? Or RBs suddenly can't hold onto it?

No one immediately comes to mind

I would say the idiot kick-off-er/punter for the Broncos.

He is heading in that direction.

Have to blame the coaches on that. Even Shanny admitted they thought they knew what they were doing. If he was told to deliberately kick to the guy, that may be the dumbest coaching move evah.

Drew Henson, drafted by Yankees, signed by Cowboys but then couldn't even make Vikings roster with the pathetic QB's they have. (And I am Vikings Fan)

In order to fall from grace, you have to be in a position UP IN GRACE first.

Tony Mandarich.

What do i win? :(

Nothing.

Mandarich was NEVER good. Can't fall from grace when you're not good.

Onterio Smith?

Isn't he the spokesman for the Swedish Made ###### Pump®? Seriously, is he on his one year suspension?

Superbowl MVP----Timmy Smith :(

eh, well he was good for one game. :thumbsdown:

eta: without a major injury, suspension, dying, going to jail, or killing someone.

Vanderjagt bought a sports bar in Marco Island, FL. His partner? Mr. Edgerrin James.

I have family there and they went to the opening a couple of years ago.

Vandy's With An Edge

Food sucks by the way. :doublethumbsup:

I'll throw some Denver running backs in the mix

Olandis Gary - had over 1100 rushing yards as a rookie....didn't have a combined 1000 for the rest of his career.

To a lesser extent Rueben Droughns - had back-to-back years with over 1200 rushing yards....two years later he is a third stringer