Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Did Scooter die ?

FFLivewire is probably a good place for Scooter. People are saying they have strict mods over there (which I never really noticed), so that keeps the flaming and namecalling to a minimum.

The reason scooter didn't fit in well around here was his child-like debating style. As soon as you disagreed with him, he felt his intelligence was being attacked and he'd quickly resort to name-calling and insulting. Not only that, he would follow people who he argued with into other threads and continue the flaming there, too. He was unrelentless once you had a disagreement with him.

If that stuff isn't allowed at FFLivewire (or he just came to the realization that he would end up banned from any site he ever tried to be a member at), then scooter suddenly becomes a great board-asset.

Take his confrontational posting style out of the equation and you have an uber-knowledgable football guy. Sure, he's been wrong on numerous occasions, but the guy offers up opinions on hundreds of players per season. Obviously, there will be some misses. Check your draft sheet from August and see if you had 100% accuracy.

When Scooter didn't have a hard-on for you and you weren't on his sh!t list, he could be a very friendly guy. So, you basically had a friendly, knowledgable football guy who didn't have good people skills. If he's learned to control the temper, I'm sure he's an awesome member over at FFlivewire. I may even sneak over there once in a while before next year's draft. He may have some helpful things to offer up.(although you'll need to take any 49er advice with a grain of salt).

-I was leaving it alone until people keep quoting me and asking for a response...

-I love what FFToday 'was' and it's too bad it turned out this way. Although, there is still a lot left here it's just that it takes a lot of effort to sift through the trash. Honestly, all my criticisms are no different than that of any other poster. I wouldn't consider it bashing, rather suggestions for improvement. As for the FFLW bashing, check back to the beginning of this thread when people said FFLW Mods were nazis, etc...I take offense to that cause I feel like Rich, K4, and Lukin are all good people and do a helluva job. That's when I got engaged to defend the truth, then people keep luring me back...I'd much rather be talking football right now.

-I may lose credibility sticking up for scooter, but he's my boy. From what I had seen, he may not have always made the best decisions but he definitely had plenty of stalkers that got him going and pushed his buttons. Those stalkers provide nothing but bs...while scoot would give everybody his facts, opinions, etc... and back it up with all kinds of thoughts....who would you want on your board? I'll take the person that backs up their statements with rational (most of the time anyways) thoughts. Scooter probably admits he didn't always handle things in the best of ways, but I can't really blame him after I saw his troll following

-oh yeah in response to Moz, I can't take any credit for being a 'founding' member of FFLW. all that credit goes to Chad, MKB4, and Lukin...not me. I've been there since the beginning, but that's just so I could get the news updates from MKB4's super computer

Dude, you are pushing it now. When I read your latest posts I realize a few things; You don't get it or are just passively dangerous and you completely misrepresent both scooter and mkb4 and your intentions.

I thought we were through but it seems you still want to go there and I think you've made up your mind...so leave.

You talk about both these guys as if they were gods and I watched both rise from nothing at the time and they were flawed idols you worship. You say you're not pimping any site but you use names and bash this site every time you defend your"self".

WE DON'T CARE! And you are saying WAS so you are already gone. So leave FFToday alone now.

Look good luck to any and all posters over there or anywhere else. Good luck to you and your dog. Come say hi once in awhile, come lurk or post. But please don't come in here and give props to other sites whilst downgrading FFToday. I am personally not interested in your thoughts on this matter anymore because you haven't got it yet I'M STAYING and I will not sit by and have you bash this whole site because some decided to bash 2 infamous posters who were BANNED!

WE DON'T CARE!

your inability to not reply to posts by others shows that you obviously do care...

if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even bother opening this thread, let alone reply incessantly...

if you do not like what he is saying, maybe you should take your own advice and use the "ignore" option... :)

just saying is all...

FFLivewire is probably a good place for Scooter. People are saying they have strict mods over there (which I never really noticed), so that keeps the flaming and namecalling to a minimum.

The reason scooter didn't fit in well around here was his child-like debating style. As soon as you disagreed with him, he felt his intelligence was being attacked and he'd quickly resort to name-calling and insulting. Not only that, he would follow people who he argued with into other threads and continue the flaming there, too. He was unrelentless once you had a disagreement with him.

If that stuff isn't allowed at FFLivewire (or he just came to the realization that he would end up banned from any site he ever tried to be a member at), then scooter suddenly becomes a great board-asset.

Take his confrontational posting style out of the equation and you have an uber-knowledgable football guy. Sure, he's been wrong on numerous occasions, but the guy offers up opinions on hundreds of players per season. Obviously, there will be some misses. Check your draft sheet from August and see if you had 100% accuracy.

When Scooter didn't have a hard-on for you and you weren't on his sh!t list, he could be a very friendly guy. So, you basically had a friendly, knowledgable football guy who didn't have good people skills. If he's learned to control the temper, I'm sure he's an awesome member over at FFlivewire. I may even sneak over there once in a while before next year's draft. He may have some helpful things to offer up.(although you'll need to take any 49er advice with a grain of salt).

His fanatasy football instincts are terrible. Myself and others had to waste our time constantly trying to point out where he was flawed just to keep the readers of FFToday from f.ucking up their drafts.

Also, stop posting in this thread. This will hopefully be my last post in this thread. You know he's reading all of this and loving the attention. Although, I love the fact that he can't respond. I bet he's going from pure joy when defended by What is the deal and in pure hell when he gets talked down about. :) Poor little guy will probably have a nervous breakdown. :bandana:

His fanatasy football instincts are terrible. Myself and others had to waste our time constantly trying to point out where he was flawed just to keep the readers of FFToday from f.ucking up their drafts.

Also, stop posting in this thread. This will hopefully be my last post in this thread. You know he's reading all of this and loving the attention. Although, I love the fact that he can't respond. I bet he's going from pure joy when defended by What is the deal and in pure hell when he gets talked down about. :wub: Poor little guy will probably have a nervous breakdown. :(

he can respond if he wants. Says he could care less what any of you think. He even went as far to tell me to do the same, but I just can't stop responding either.

I do agree that if you guys quite responding with all this hate, I'll quit replying

FFlivewire is dull as stones. They have their own thread over there where you can read what Scooter's responses to this are, if you care. This site has it's share of excited fans that posts border more on the troll side, but honestly you can't compare the two boards because there is no comparison. People left this board when they felt butthurt (I remember one beloved poster who just couldn't handle Favre being treated so mean here) or were banned. There's no telling what kind of board this will be again when next season starts up, but FFlivewire guys would love for it to remain in the hands of trolls out of spite.

How about, everybody who has moved on, stay moved on or shut up about the condition of this board.

Dude, you are pushing it now. When I read your latest posts I realize a few things; You don't get it or are just passively dangerous and you completely misrepresent both scooter and mkb4 and your intentions.

I thought we were through but it seems you still want to go there and I think you've made up your mind...so leave.

You talk about both these guys as if they were gods and I watched both rise from nothing at the time and they were flawed idols you worship. You say you're not pimping any site but you use names and bash this site every time you defend your"self".

WE DON'T CARE! And you are saying WAS so you are already gone. So leave FFToday alone now.

Look good luck to any and all posters over there or anywhere else. Good luck to you and your dog. Come say hi once in awhile, come lurk or post. But please don't come in here and give props to other sites whilst downgrading FFToday. I am personally not interested in your thoughts on this matter anymore because you haven't got it yet I'M STAYING and I will not sit by and have you bash this whole site because some decided to bash 2 infamous posters who were BANNED!

I don't misrepresent anybody. I wanted to make it clear that I am not 'associated' with FFLW outside of being a frequent poster after somebody said I was one of the founding fathers or some nonsense. I don't worship either of those guys, but I think even you can admit that they benefit any fantasy football community they are a part of.

I thought we were through as well and my discussion continued on as other people decided to take up an argument with me. I don't have a problem with you or FFToday. My main problem was the untrue accusations that FFLW is run by nazis and what I consider unequal treatment of certain posters here. I've said many times this site has value despite making decisions I don't agree with and agreed that some may appreciate it more than others. It all depends on what you are looking for. I think we share similar passion for our 'favorite' sites. I'll be back and we'll talk some football here and there as I have said many times there is still value in FFtoday despite it's shortcomings just like every other free site on the net.

Let me start off with saying what a heap of schitt this thread is. For starting this thread Moz, you're part of the problem that has become FFT Mange Board. If you didn't already know he was banned then you were looking for a fight. If you did know then why even post this useless phucking thread? Grow up and move on.

You guys all want to pat each other on the back and talk about the good olé days before the Latin Pimp incident and how great this board was. Well I guess you guys have a rather short memory because that is a steaming dump of manure. This forum has been full of nonsensical post and WSIS posts long before the Pimp came to town. And since it was brought back from the dead it has only gotten worse. The Mods here are as useless as the a woman in Sux's bed. And when they finally do react to all the brain deadening horseschitt in this forum they phuck it up and ban the wrong people. Case in point...Pimptaddy is still posting here and for no other reason than thats how they want it. What else could be the reason? Why is this rat dropping still allowed to post in these forums?

This forum is 90% IQ draining bullschitt and 10% quality information. Maybe one day that will change. But if history is any indicator then the outlook is bleak.

Also

BAN SUX :(

Let me start off with saying what a heap of schitt this thread is. For starting this thread Moz, you're part of the problem that has become FFT Mange Board. If you didn't already know he was banned then you were looking for a fight. If you did know then why even post this useless phucking thread? Grow up and move on.

You guys all want to pat each other on the back and talk about the good olé days before the Latin Pimp incident and how great this board was. Well I guess you guys have a rather short memory because that is a steaming dump of manure. This forum has been full of nonsensical post and WSIS posts long before the Pimp came to town. And since it was brought back from the dead it has only gotten worse. The Mods here are as useless as the a woman in Sux's bed. And when they finally do react to all the brain deadening horseschitt in this forum they phuck it up and ban the wrong people. Case in point...Pimptaddy is still posting here and for no other reason than thats how they want it. What else could be the reason? Why is this rat dropping still allowed to post in these forums?

This forum is 90% IQ draining bullschitt and 10% quality information. Maybe one day that will change. But if history is any indicator then the outlook is bleak.

Also

BAN SUX :(

Umm, the only thing that I would say is that there is no proof that cooter is gone. He was "gone" before and was still posting as "2 cents".

Anyone that defends him has a credibility issue (as was mentioned earlier). Deal with it.

Umm, the only thing that I would say is that there is no proof that cooter is gone. He was "gone" before and was still posting as "2 cents".

Anyone that defends him has a credibility issue (as was mentioned earlier). Deal with it.

Did I one time ever mention Scooter or 2 cents? Did I mention anyone poster by name? Try reading the post if that is within your grasp.

My post is not about Scooter, but rather the way this forums has went down hill and how the powers that be seem fit on allowing it to happen. Like this thread, what the hell is it doing in the Mange Forum?

Did I one time ever mention Scooter or 2 cents? Did I mention anyone poster by name? Try reading the post if that is within your grasp.

My post is not about Scooter, but rather the way this forums has went down hill and how the powers that be seem fit on allowing it to happen. Like this thread, what the hell is it doing in the Mange Forum?

The "he" in your post was clearly about cooter. Read the title of the thread. If not, why did you post in this thread? Try reading the thread if that is within your grasp.

Unless you are an alias (and you should devulge who you are better known as), then you have been here for all of 5 months and I am not sure how you can say that cooter not being here has had any negative impact on this site. There may be other issues, but cooter being gone is not one of them.

The "he" in your post was clearly about cooter. Read the title of the thread. If not, why did you post in this thread? Try reading the thread if that is within your grasp.

Unless you are an alias (and you should devulge who you are better known as), then you have been here for all of 5 months and I am not sure how you can say that cooter not being here has had any negative impact on this site. There may be other issues, but cooter being gone is not one of them.

I would throw you an explanation, but it would clearly fly over your head.

Reading comprehension.......catch it.

I don't misrepresent anybody. I wanted to make it clear that I am not 'associated' with FFLW outside of being a frequent poster after somebody said I was one of the founding fathers or some nonsense. I don't worship either of those guys, but I think even you can admit that they benefit any fantasy football community they are a part of.

I thought we were through as well and my discussion continued on as other people decided to take up an argument with me. I don't have a problem with you or FFToday. My main problem was the untrue accusations that FFLW is run by nazis and what I consider unequal treatment of certain posters here. I've said many times this site has value despite making decisions I don't agree with and agreed that some may appreciate it more than others. It all depends on what you are looking for. I think we share similar passion for our 'favorite' sites. I'll be back and we'll talk some football here and there as I have said many times there is still value in FFtoday despite it's shortcomings just like every other free site on the net.

Haven't you gone away yet??? Your like a bad case of herpes... Now go back to your FFdeadwire where you belong... HTH MB

Ps. Maybe JWD is Scooter's 3rd alias... :dunno:

Haven't you gone away yet??? Your like a bad case of herpes... Now go back to your FFdeadwire where you belong... HTH MB

Ps. Maybe JWD is Scooter's 3rd alias... :dunno:

No reason to bash FFlivewire, both this site and Livewire are great sites. And JWD is not scooter.

Actually, you did. And in the process you hurt his feelings. :cry:

<-------------------------

Ps. Maybe JWD is Scooter's 3rd alias... :cry:

WTF does "HTHMB" mean? :wacko:

~SUX

WTF does "HTHMB" mean? :wacko:

~SUX

Hopeful To Hold My Balls :cry:

Hopeful To Handle My Balls :wacko:

Hopeful To Hold My Balls :cry:

Hopeful To Handle My Balls :wacko:

Dood...You forgot to sign your post :wacko:

~Sux

Actually, you did. And in the process you hurt his feelings. :cry:

<-------------------------

Touché :wacko:

Ps. Maybe JWD is Scooter's 3rd alias... :cry:

me?? You are a main part of the problem with this site. Try doing something else besides trolling.

me?? You are a main part of the problem with this site. Try doing something else besides trolling.

Here fishy fishy... LOL

ps. Now go away Scooter lover....

Happy To Handle Man Balls :pointstosky:

Hoping To Handle Man Balls :thumbsup:

Good one scooter Jr... Newbie boy... MB

ps. That's about a -1 on the funny meter just so you know... Then again you've only been here 4 months, so I'm not shocked...

Good one scooter Jr... Newbie boy... MB

ps. That's about a -1 on the funny meter just so you know... Then again you've only been here 4 months, so I'm not shocked...

And you only have 1200 posts or so versus my 15000 +

Why does this matter? :pointstosky:

~SUX

Why does this matter? :pointstosky:

~SUX

The more posts, and the earlier you joined, the more FF knowledge you have, everyone knows this.

Why does this matter? :dunno:

~SUX

When did I mention # of posts ???? Slackjaw... If you want to pick a fight, you've found the wrong guy... MB

Ps. If I wasted as much time on the geek board as you, and posted as much crap as you do, I'd be right there too... :pointstosky: You are well named... It does suck to be you... Now go get a life... or maybe you can rent one month to month...

When did I mention # of posts ???? Slackjaw... If you want to pick a fight, you've found the wrong guy... MB

Ps. If I wasted as much time on the geek board as you, and posted as much crap as you do, I'd be right there too... :thumbsup: You are well named... It does suck to be you... Now go get a life... or maybe you can rent one month to month...

Contrary to popular opinion, my life seems to be going ok. :dunno:

For what it is worth, I have no animosity torwards you except for annoying habit of signing your posts.

Picking a fight, though sounds like fun.

I have no real bored enemys, and I would like one. Are you up to the meager challenge of constantly pwning me? (Trust me, it's not very tough)

:ninja:

The more posts, and the earlier you joined, the more FF knowledge you have, everyone knows this.

You had better take that back, assflute :ninja:

If I had proper FF knowledge, I would have won more than 1 'Ship in the last 13 years :thumbsup:

Contrary to popular opinion, my life seems to be going ok. :ninja:

For what it is worth, I have no animosity torwards you except for annoying habit of signing your posts.

Picking a fight, though sounds like fun.

I have no real bored enemys, and I would like one. Are you up to the meager challenge of constantly pwning me? (Trust me, it's not very tough)

:thumbsup:

LOL I call a truce then... And I'm going to get back my life... Tomorrow should be fun, there better be some serious scoring Dammit... or I'm out $200 bucks and some juice... MB

ps. Time to go watch Lock, stock and two smoking barrels... peace

LOL I call a truce then... MB

ps. U Bad speller

THERE WILL BE NO TRUCE :dunno:

Also, what did I spell wrong?

I'm usually pretty good about that :thumbsup:

Anyways, I'll still give you a ration of sh1t for no good reason, and I expect the same in return :ninja:

THERE WILL BE NO TRUCE :dunno:

Also, what did I spell wrong?

I'm usually pretty good about that :thumbsup:

Anyways, I'll still give you a ration of sh1t for no good reason, and I expect the same in return :ninja:

Go fix towards and enemies ;) MB