Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

Patriots taped the Rams walkthrough in 2002

Goodell also defended his decision to destroy notes and videotapes linked to the Spygate, saying "there was no purpose for them."

Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., who sent Goodell a letter asking for explanation, said Goodell's response "didn't make any sense at all."

History will remember ALL their wins with a *.

Karma. the Giants will shock the world tomorrow.

History will remember ALL their wins with a *.

I doubt it. People who say this are pats haters.

Wanna bet?

Why, does Bellicheat already have his tape of the Giants? :cry:

.......or people who don't like cheating.

they said this about bonds and clemens also..if you dont like their steroid ways..you are a hater....

the * says it all......they are best to lose and avoid the embarrassment of knowing they won because they cheated yet again....

its also not true.

This story has no truth whatsoever. If you read the story it smells funny (no named source) its just a rumor with ZERO proof.

the league just issued a statement in which they said they already looked into this "rumor" and it was not true. The Patriots just called the report absolutely false.

game. set. Match.

haters at it again. :cry:

the league just issued a statement in which they said they already looked into this "rumor" and it was not true.

The Patriots just called the report absolutely false.

Of course the league issued a statement - you think they want this being the focus 24 hours prior to the Super Bowl?

Ah, the Patriots called the report absolutely false. Whew.......that makes me feel better.

Of course the league issued a statement - you think they want this being the focus 24 hours prior to the Super Bowl?

Ah, the Patriots called the report absolutely false. Whew.......that makes me feel better.

Yep its all a c o n spiricy. :pointstosky:

its also not true.

This story has no truth whatsoever. If you read the story it smells funny (no named source) its just a rumor with ZERO proof.

the league just issued a statement in which they said they already looked into this "rumor" and it was not true. The Patriots just called the report absolutely false.

game. set. Match.

haters at it again. :pointstosky:

the same league that got the pats off the hook by burning all of the evidence?

is the entire northeast THAT naive? or is the realization that this recent pats run is just a fraud upsetting?...u cant take the trophies back but the * will still remain....

if Bush can destroy waterboarding tapes, the NFL can destroy tapes of signals. :pointstosky:

I won't watch this super bowl or any other game where the Pat's are playing, and I will discourage my kids from watching them as well.

We can all pretend that this should not be a big deal, or this is just a bunch of sour grapes, but I will not turn away from what is clearly a repugnant manner of doing business.

More is now coming out, perhaps even more yet will be found, and in the end the Pat's may hold a place in history, but also a place in our collective understanding that they are indeed cheaters.

This is just shameful :pointstosky:

Agreed. The Pat's are clearly an immensly talented team, and that they would stoop to such levels demonstrates how far sportsm have diverted from their origins.

now if there was evidence to support this, it would be news

I agree.

Seriously, is there a person out there who think the Pats cheated in any of the 17 games the won this year.(after the jets game).

I hope the run up the score tomorrow to rub it into you haters!!!

Seriously, is there a person out there who think the Pats cheated in any of the 17 games the won this year.(after the jets game).

Only pats haters.

is the entire northeast THAT naive? or is the realization that this recent pats run is just a fraud upsetting?...u cant take the trophies back but the * will still remain....

Well, you have to realize that the Pats, BoSox, Celts are in Boston---an area with a large Irish fan base...and well everyone knows about the Irish Curse. They need something to make themselves feel good about themselves---so they latch on to the glory of the sports teams.

We shouldn't get mad at them, we should pity the teenie-weenie Boston sport fan.

LMAO----yeah, it's no big deal...they only cheated in ONE game. Perfect example of over-compensating for the Irish-Curse.

My problem is that I am willing to bet that most of the teams out there have pulled this sh@t at one time or the other. The pats get caught doing it and so it makes them cheaters for the rest of time.

I won't watch this super bowl or any other game where the Pat's are playing, and I will discourage my kids from watching them as well.

We can all pretend that this should not be a big deal, or this is just a bunch of sour grapes, but I will not turn away from what is clearly a repugnant manner of doing business.

More is now coming out, perhaps even more yet will be found, and in the end the Pat's may hold a place in history, but also a place in our collective understanding that they are indeed cheaters.

ill watch...if for no other reason than the fact that its a spectacle..if something happens, i want to see it...

(now that i think of it..if someone ran on the field and pulled a knife..FOX would never show it)....

i got a square number this year...1st time ever..but NO WAY would i bet on the NFL right now....not fixed, but damn fishy right now..

between tennis, the nfl, nba...this is the perfect time for the nhl to make up some ground... :bandana:

Why wait 6 years to go public with such news? Something about this beyond the cheating allegations doesn't smell right.

between tennis, the nfl, nba...this is the perfect time for the nhl to make up some ground... :pointstosky:

I have tried to watch hockey a couple of times but for some reason, I don't understand it enough to get into it. For example, why do they let them have fights??? That doesn't sound like a bad thing by any means, I just haven't understood that part of the game. I like to watch the fights on video sites, just not understanding the rules.

So if you think you know the rules for hockey, I would love to hear them. That way, I could enjoy it more and maybe even become a fan of hockey. Just the basics that you need to know to enjoy the game. TIA if you care to take the time to help me out.

hockey to me is like soccer on ice. Another boring sport.

Playoff hockey is great to watch, regular season not so much.

I agree especially in hockeytown USA.

Thats pretty much how I feel about basketball too though. Its not interesting to me till the pistons make their run.

I agree especially in hockeytown USA.

Thats pretty much how I feel about basketball too though. Its not interesting to me till the pistons make their run.

Just hard to get into NBA basketball in the first 3 quarters anyway. College basketball from mid-February on is definitely must-see however.

:doublethumbsup: bump for all "the haters"

i'm wondering why classless belicheat forgot to run up the score?

Run up the score?

...hell, they could not even score what Plax predicted.

LMAO @ all the Patriot arrogant fans. Focking cheaters get what they deserve. 18-1 will haunt this team and it's fanbase forever. All those records(18-0), 50TDs by your diva qb, and 23 Tds by Moss are worthless as of last night.

Yeah, but your kids can root for murderers like Ray Ray?

Yeah, but your kids can root for murderers like Ray Ray?

OMIGOSH!! Did someone get convicted of murder? Link? Source?? I MUST KNOW!! :overhead:

Belichick didn't become a genius between Cleveland and New England he just got a better camera crew apparently.

That "Y" key is kicking your azz. Much like the Giants.........