Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Question for old fokkers: LTBDE, Lambert, etc

WTF was the big deal with Bo Derek? She was seriously the hot ticket back in the day?

SFW

NSFW

Have chicks evolved 100% from a looks standpoint since a few decades ago? Shes average at best if not weak as fock from a "Hollywood glam" standpoint, theres thousands of chicks locally that would blow the doors off her. Id just as soon punch my clown to Sux's drunk photos as I would her

:doublethumbsup:

Yes, she was definitely hot back in the day. But you have to remember, pron wasn't very accessible to the masses back then. Most of us got a woody looking at the brazziere section of the JC Penney catalog. HTH

:Mr-T:

But you have to remember, pron wasn't very accessible to the masses back then. Most of us got a woody looking at the brazziere section of the JC Penney catalog. HTH

:rolleyes:

Thats a pretty good point

Also, dieting and workout regimens are a lot more common and advanced today, but more importantly cosmetic surgery and digital "enhancement" go along way towards creating the images of female beauty as we appreciate them today.

Most of us got a woody looking at the brazziere section of the JC Penney catalog. HTH

:rolleyes:

Be honest, you still do. Sears is better tho and always was. Each to his own. :thumbsup:

First pic of her is the worst I've ever seen. Second, is when she was a little older.

As for "was she hot?" Excuse me, I have something to do right now. Back in 7 1/2 minutes.

Edit to add: "old fockers" and I am listed first? Ouch! :cry: :limp d!ck emoticon: Dammit, now I'm not in the "mood." Back in 8 minutes.

i thought she was beautiful, naturally so.

Also, many actors and actresses smoked back then. Smoking puts so many years on your face and body. Sure they still smoke today, but probably not as much.

Let's also remember that plastic surgery is SOOOO much more prevalent these days, too. Stars get nose and boob jobs when they are still very young, then once they hit 30 most of them start in on the Botox, if not sooner than 30.

I think that Bo Derek is very hot in those pics posted above. She does have a natural kind of beauty about her...not the fake plastic-y looks of stars today.

She does have a natural kind of beauty about her...not the fake plastic-y looks of stars today.

and not an ounce of fat on her - jealous huh biotch !

'night Fatty

Keep in mind that she was one of the first actresses who appeared in Playboy after she became famous. Before we had to look at actresses and dream about them naked. Bo did not care and would drop her clothes in a second. When that playboy issue came out it was incredible. Her movies, like Bolera and Tarzan, might have been the worst pieces of crap on film until tubgirl but they were must see due to her getting naked.

In today's world nudity or crotch shots are not that rare. (but still appreciated). Back then it was still pretty erotic and risque.

For comparison think of Marylin Monroe. I think she is o.k. to look at but nothing spectacular. People back then thought she was the ultimate sex goddess. The only reason is because they could see her naked. It sure as hell wasn't her acting talent.

Her movies, like Bolera and Tarzan, might have been the worst pieces of crap on film until tubgirl but they were must see due to her getting naked.

Tommyboy kicked ass. :ninja:

Edit to add: "old fockers" and I am listed first? Ouch! :cry:

Seasoned.....I meant seasoned

Wet me down, slick my hair back and stick a shirt on me where my nipples are poppin through and youd prolly bang me too :(

You know ... I was not a big fan of Bo Derek back in the day. She was hot .... but not Farah hot. She had a top notch body though. I never was into the corn rows though.