Sign in to follow this  
edjr

More people watch Survivor than Lost.

I happen to watch both, but this surprises me a bit.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...|weekly,00.html

AMERICAN IDOL-TUESDAY 16.9/26.0

AMERICAN IDOL-WEDNESDAY 15.8/24.0

LAW AND ORDER 7.9/13.0

SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA7.9/13.0

TWO AND A HALF MEN 7.6/12.0

LOST 7.5/12.0

Survivor is still on TV? :dunno: Are they on Survivor 12 or what?

I quit survivor around 2001. I hear from every direction that Lost is the shiit.

I quit survivor around 2001. I hear from every direction that Lost is the shiit.

I cannot quit Jeff Probst

Survivor is still on TV? :pointstosky: Are they on Survivor 12 or what?

This season is Fans vs Favorites and is Survivor 16 :music_guitarred:

They should make illegal to just "quit" on Survivor. So many people apply to be on that show that I think it undermines its credibility when they allow one of the few finalists that are chosen out of tens-of-thousands to just walk off the show.

If you want to lobby to be voted off... that's fine. But quitting should not be permitted. It sucks.

This just shows that there are more brainless people out there that want to zone out and let the show flow over them, instead of using their heads to try to put the pieces together for a higher-quality show that you have to work at a bit.

I will choose Lost every time.

I hear from every direction that Lost is the shiit.

I strongly recommend catching up with Lost on DVD. After a couple of episodes, you will be obsessed with the show. It's very intelligent, dips into science/science fiction, and has some very talented actors giving life to some outstanding characters. My favorite show of all time, finally surpassing X-Files. It's just some amazing TV. This season is arguably the best season so far, and it's rare when a show gets better over time.

Survivor is...meh. I watched the first few seasons, but gave up on it. I came back to watch the All-stars season, and when Rob and Amber got to the finals, I was done with the show. It just pissed me off.

Lost is too intellectual for the average viewer to follow. This doesn't suprise me at all. It certainly does not mean Survivor is better.

I strongly recommend catching up with Lost on DVD. After a couple of episodes, you will be obsessed with the show. It's very intelligent, dips into science/science fiction, and has some very talented actors giving life to some outstanding characters. My favorite show of all time, finally surpassing X-Files. It's just some amazing TV. This season is arguably the best season so far, and it's rare when a show gets better over time.

Survivor is...meh. I watched the first few seasons, but gave up on it. I came back to watch the All-stars season, and when Rob and Amber got to the finals, I was done with the show. It just pissed me off.

How does the fat man stay fat on a deserted island? Must be a great hunter. Either that or he's hoarding the plane's entire Twinkies cargo.

How does the fat man stay fat on a deserted island? Must be a great hunter. Either that or he's hoarding the plane's entire Twinkies cargo.

We've seen plenty of food around and discovered. Plus, the guy was chugging a huge container of ranch dressing at one point.

In the 16 years the show has been on TV, I have seen exactly one episode of Survivor, and I think that was season one. Just not a huge reality TV fan.

I love LOST, such a great show.

Only a few months have passed on the show, and they have had plenty of food.

:thumbsdown:

That is because alot of people don't watch LOST while its playing...and some don't even watch it during the season. But wait for the DVDs.

How are the DVD sales for Survivor?

How about when you factor in people who watch the shows later on DVR/videotape? Or those who rewatch LOST...I bet not to many people rewatch Survivor.

I haven't watched survivor since the after the midway into the 3rd season. :thumbsdown: