Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Baseball Sucks

So the regular season has started but there are still preseason games....I know old news. But how ghey?

Along with roids, a 298 game season, and as boring as it just is......it blows.

The only thing it had going for them is tradition and unchanged crap.

Selig ruins it each year.

Again Baseball sucks.

:rolleyes:

So the regular season has started but there are still preseason games....I know old news. But how ghey?

Along with roids, a 298 game season, and as boring as it just is......it blows.

The only thing it had going for them is tradition and unchanged crap.

Selig ruins it each year.

Again Baseball sucks.

:rolleyes:

Why do you hate America?

This is the worst time of year for sports...because baseball sucks so so very bad

Theres not much more fun than going to baseball games: Drinking tailgate, drinking inside, drinking, peoplewatching and betting the contest. Im going to the Halos opening day, Angels are definately going to win the WS this year :rolleyes:

Lets see...for 2 days this week there was baseball to distract from a boring hockey playoff push...and the downtime between the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament and the sweet 16...yet people still complain.

As bad as Bud has done with somethings...nobody can really refute baseball is actually in pretty good shape, making good money, and pretty damn popular.

There is a reason the owners continue to re-up this guy's contract and he is (i think) the highest paid commish in the league.

For me it goes.

Football

Baseball

Basketball

Hockey

Nascar.

Theres not much more fun than going to baseball games: Drinking tailgate, drinking inside, drinking, peoplewatching and betting the contest. Im going to the Halos opening day, Angels are definately going to win the WS this year :mellow:

I've never been to a MLB game. Closest to where i live is the Indians...and thats about 4 hours.

Do they really tailgate at a baseball game? Or is it light drinking an hour before the game? Baseball fans don't seem to into the game when it is going on. Postseason is different of course.

I've never been to a MLB game. Closest to where i live is the Indians...and thats about 4 hours.

Do they really tailgate at a baseball game? Or is it light drinking an hour before the game? Baseball fans don't seem to into the game when it is going on. Postseason is different of course.

Yes...they really tailgate...especially in milwaukee.

grew up playing catch outside County Stadium while the parents grilled up the food...go in a little early to watch bp...

good times

Lets see...for 2 days this week there was baseball to distract from a boring hockey playoff push...and the downtime between the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament and the sweet 16...yet people still complain.

As bad as Bud has done with somethings...nobody can really refute baseball is actually in pretty good shape, making good money, and pretty damn popular.

There is a reason the owners continue to re-up this guy's contract and he is (i think) the highest paid commish in the league.

Not questioning the shape of the league.

But it sucks.

Who starts the regular season and then has the teams go back and play preseason. Imagine that in teh NFL. O and the opening Thurday Night game played in Germany.

NFL is the American sport. Baseball isn't.

Ya but not so much. Best part of going to a baseball game is just kicking back with some beers and dogs, checking out the

hot chicks and watching the game.

Not questioning the shape of the league.

But it sucks.

Who starts the regular season and then has the teams go back and play preseason. Imagine that in teh NFL. O and the opening Thurday Night game played in Germany.

NFL is the American sport. Baseball isn't.

nfl is the american sport that has played games in mexico...england and soon, toronto....

i dont care who likes the sports i like..and same with everyone else..to each their own...

tennis is an all day drink fest with crazies from all over the world...

id throw tennis in there above the nba...

if you go to nhl games in nashville..florida..i could see why people would think it sucks..it doesnt...go to a game north of a line from chicago to ny and youd be hooked...game 14 or the playoffs...

baseballs not all about being rowdy..its about sitting with your dad..or kids..and 2nd guessing everything and talking about what should happen..it isnt fast and thats the beauty of it..not all sports need to be fast...

football (before week 15 and playoffs...week 16 and 17 is the suck)

hockey

baseball (rivalry games are the best)

tennis

basketball/golf...

I guess its all how you are brought up. My grandfather played baseball, my dad did, My brothers and I all did. We could not wait till the day we got to go see the tigers play at old tigers stadium. Our dad would take us maybe 10 times a year and then another 10 or so to see the mudhens play. To this day if you get us all in a room the first thing we talk about is the tigers. Before hows the family, hows work, hows life.

if you go to nhl games in nashville..florida..i could see why people would think it sucks..it doesnt...go to a game north of a line from chicago to ny and youd be hooked...game 14 or the playoffs...

Umm...actually...if you went to a game here and think Hockey sucks...you will never like the sport no matter where you go to a game.

Especially if its playoff hockey (which they will probably miss this year).

The atmosphere most nights in the building is quite nice.

Not that they were doing great financially...but the atmosphere was not to blame for that.

Umm...actually...if you went to a game here and think Hockey sucks...you will never like the sport no matter where you go to a game.

Especially if its playoff hockey (which they will probably miss this year).

The atmosphere most nights in the building is quite nice.

Not that they were doing great financially...but the atmosphere was not to blame for that.

im saying..even diehard hockey fans arent excited about games in florida or nashville...nashville never shouldve HAD a team...it was that evil bill wirtz who did all he could to keep milwaukee from a team...if balsille doesnt buy the preds, they will move in 3 years...hopefully, to milwaukee...

if someone is new to the sport..a game in nashville or sunrise would feel like an ECHL game...

get that same person to a game in buffalo...or a sunday night in montreal and toronto and they are hooked for life...

same as playoff baseball or the us open in tennis...every year we bring friends who are very skeptical about days of tennis...and each following year, they are asking if there are any extra tix..everyone gets hooked... :thumbsdown:

Tennis is like golf. A game I love to play but hate to watch.

same as playoff baseball or the us open in tennis...every year we bring friends who are very skeptical about days of tennis...

finally some proof that people aren't born ghey.

rink for the helluva it

im saying..even diehard hockey fans arent excited about games in florida or nashville...nashville never shouldve HAD a team...it was that evil bill wirtz who did all he could to keep milwaukee from a team...if balsille doesnt buy the preds, they will move in 3 years...hopefully, to milwaukee...

if someone is new to the sport..a game in nashville or sunrise would feel like an ECHL game...

get that same person to a game in buffalo...or a sunday night in montreal and toronto and they are hooked for life...

same as playoff baseball or the us open in tennis...every year we bring friends who are very skeptical about days of tennis...and each following year, they are asking if there are any extra tix..everyone gets hooked... :pointstosky:

Balsille will never own this team.

And I still think you underestimate the atmosphere here in Nashville.

PROGRAM ALERT!!!

If you build it...he will come (WGN)

They couldnt find a slightly more attractive woman to play Costners wife? She's awfully homely lookin

PROGRAM ALERT!!!

If you build it...he will come (WGN)

They couldnt find a slightly more attractive woman to play Costners wife? She's awfully homely lookin

"The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhhhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come."

-- Terrance Mann

:pointstosky:

"The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhhhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come."

-- Terrance Mann

:lol:

:lol: Such a good flick

Replace the word baseball above with housing, and its the the voices talking to RLLD :pointstosky:

Is this heaven?