Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Selfish friends

So a friend of mine of 10 years has shown a consistant pattern over the time ive known her of "lets do all the things I want to do or else ill pout" Its the norm and most of us are easy going so we just suck it up and do whatever, we pretty much have enough fun with each others company that it really doesnt matter what we do. The last time we went out which was about 3-4 weeks ago, she started with her me first shtick and wouldnt back off it. Unfortunately in front of the group, I called her a "focking cuunt" and she started crying, to my credit it was well overdue. She has supposedly been getting help for her issues

Anyway, a group of us are going camping this weekend and via emails, shes already showing her true colors with what she wants to do and what she doesnt want to do. Im tired of it, the group is tired of it, and I have a strong intention of backing out all together. If I do, this childish shiit will probably be the reason a fun group of people could potentially be broken up which just makes Wayne Brady wanna choke a biitch. I cant figure out if I should just suck it up for the sake of a fun camping trip with friends (which im sure her drama will rear its ugly head anyway) or if I just sit this one out. The reason we dont cut her off entirely outside of the fact we are forgiving people and weve all been friends for years, is that when she is having fun she can carry a party herself, just a riot. Biitches are dumb

Fock. :thumbsdown:

So a friend of mine of 10 years has shown a consistant pattern over the time ive known her of "lets do all the things I want to do or else ill pout" Its the norm and most of us are easy going so we just suck it up and do whatever, we pretty much have enough fun with each others company that it really doesnt matter what we do. The last time we went out which was about 3-4 weeks ago, she started with her me first shtick and wouldnt back off it. Unfortunately in front of the group, I called her a "focking cuunt" and she started crying, to my credit it was well overdue. She has supposedly been getting help for her issues

Anyway, a group of us are going camping this weekend and via emails, shes already showing her true colors with what she wants to do and what she doesnt want to do. Im tired of it, the group is tired of it, and I have a strong intention of backing out all together. If I do, this childish shiit will probably be the reason a fun group of people could potentially be broken up which just makes Wayne Brady wanna choke a biitch. I cant figure out if I should just suck it up for the sake of a fun camping trip with friends (which im sure her drama will rear its ugly head anyway) or if I just sit this one out. The reason we dont cut her off entirely outside of the fact we are forgiving people and weve all been friends for years, is that when she is having fun she can carry a party herself, just a riot. Biitches are dumb

Fock. :doublethumbsup:

I'm like you dude, I just go along with everything, I can have fun pretty much anywhere so it usually doesn't bother me. But if she's really annoying, then get together with all your other friends first. Plan out a trip or whatever the way you guys want to do it. Then call her and explain what you have planned, and ask if she wants to go with you guys. If she starts trying to change things, tell her everything was already decided. If she pouts...invite her less.

Hate to tell you this, but your post makes you sound like the selfish one.

If she is getting help with her "issues" she needs her friends now more than ever.

punch her in her bagina? :doublethumbsup:

If she is getting help with her "issues" she needs her friends now more than ever.

Bullsh1t...

Yer Mom is not selfish, just different in a faggy sort of way

Maybe he should sue her or negotiate with her because having some "not so fun" consequences is too tough on people and they might cry.

If she is so fragile right now, how about she stays home and fixes her brain. A camping trip where she does not get to direct all the action might not be fun for HER. Well, if they take SUX's advice and gang azz rape her, maybe it really is too much. Wonder if that punch to the bagina would be ok though....

Here are a couple of options after getting her drunk and she passes out.

1. Blanket party

2. Shave her head

3. both 1&2

4. strip her, pose her with a kong dong and take a picture and leave her that way till she wakes up and tell her what a wild time she had. Also unroll some condoms and fill em with mayo and leave them in her tent/sleeping bag

5. All of the above :pointstosky:

I however am not like you. I would get my group of friends together and tell her the problems you have with her. Tell her that you are not going to let her keep up with the drama queen BS. And that if she does you just will not be friends anymore.

Fock. :pointstosky:

YOU....are the selfish one here!!! What kind of A$$hat fails to include CAN SIZE!! :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

YOU....are the selfish one here!!! What kind of A$$hat fails to include CAN SIZE!! :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

This is the correct answer. How can we possibly decide without this info? :pointstosky:

I would have to say that this is correct. I can't answer without a valid can update.

From the way Yer mom talks, who cares about can size, I'm sure the "friend" wouldn't share anyway.

I'm like you dude, I just go along with everything, I can have fun pretty much anywhere so it usually doesn't bother me. But if she's really annoying, then get together with all your other friends first. Plan out a trip or whatever the way you guys want to do it. Then call her and explain what you have planned, and ask if she wants to go with you guys. If she starts trying to change things, tell her everything was already decided. If she pouts...invite her less.

Its been tried and she seem to be cool with the plan, but eventually her dissatisfaction and complaining will emerge. I've always kept my ears shut and smiled, trying to set an example of how adults act and pose as a mirror to her unnecessary tirades. Unfortunatley she has some sort of mind control over some of the other girls, so its somewhat of a package deal as the card she is sure to play if I hang out with them and not her will be straight Jr. high, which is why im debating the cutoff

It is with my deepest sympathies... :pointstosky:

34B

First off, if she's getting "help with her issues" then NOT going along with the "me first" crap is what she actually needs. I would tell her this...kind of a "face your fears" type of crap. I am not sure what kind of issues are related to one being whiny and selfish like that, though, or only wanting to do what she wants. :pointstosky:

What does she want to do while camping? Isn't there really only so much that you can do?

Personally, I would make some of my own plans. "Guys, I am going to take off and go fishing for a bit...whoever wants to come can come." Then, if no one decides to go, you can go alone, or if everyone but her decides to go, then that's how it is.

It's late, I hope I am making sense.

Its been tried and she seem to be cool with the plan, but eventually her dissatisfaction and complaining will emerge. I've always kept my ears shut and smiled, trying to set an example of how adults act and pose as a mirror to her unnecessary tirades. Unfortunatley she has some sort of mind control over some of the other girls, so its somewhat of a package deal as the card she is sure to play if I hang out with them and not her will be straight Jr. high, which is why im debating the cutoff

It is with my deepest sympathies... :pointstosky:

34B

When she starts to complain tell her flat out. I am not going to listen to this and if it keeps up I am just going to break our friendship off. I can live without you. Start getting together with the others and not inviting her. Make it known that they are more than welcome to come but she IS NOT. Again the girls flat out that you are not trying to be mean but you have had it and you are not going to let one person in a great group of friends bring you down because she is a drama queen that always has to have her way. Tell them that you left that sh!t in high school and they should have too and if they cant handle that then you can find some new friends. Its a drastic step but one that will show that how much this bothers you and probebly more than just you.

First off, if she's getting "help with her issues" then NOT going along with the "me first" crap is what she actually needs. I would tell her this...kind of a "face your fears" type of crap. I am not sure what kind of issues are related to one being whiny and selfish like that, though, or only wanting to do what she wants. :pointstosky:

What does she want to do while camping? Isn't there really only so much that you can do?

Personally, I would make some of my own plans. "Guys, I am going to take off and go fishing for a bit...whoever wants to come can come." Then, if no one decides to go, you can go alone, or if everyone but her decides to go, then that's how it is.

It's late, I hope I am making sense.

Exactly, which is why my sympathy doenst run very deep for that, its a personal flaw. Were going to SLO, Pismo Beach so there is actually alot to do.

As far as solo fishing on a trip where friends are around :lol: If I ever get that sorry ill kick my own ass, but I understand. I'll just drink myself into a light coma, become numb and enter my own happy place

Fock. :lol:

Any other can sizes we should know about? :pointstosky:

No sense stopping at one. :lol:

Exactly, which is why my sympathy doenst run very deep for that, its a personal flaw. Were going to SLO, Pismo Beach so there is actually alot to do.

As far as solo fishing on a trip where friends are around :pointstosky: If I ever get that sorry ill kick my own ass, but I understand. I'll just drink myself into a light coma, become numb and enter my own happy place

I was just using fishing as an example. I have never been to Pismo Beach, so whatever there is to do there...say, "Well, I am going to blah blah blah...who ever wants to come along..." and go from there. If none of the chicks are coming because they want to stick by their friend that's fine. But why shoudl you roon your weekend, or plan your weekend around ONE chick?

IMO, I would also put it all out there..."Look, you said that you're getting help, and so to further that progress, you should try going with what others want to do. I am not going to plan my weekend around what just YOU want to do." You might come off as being a d!ck, but at this point, WTF? I would be pissed if I had a friend that was like that. I would likely stop inviting her places.

Is Pismo Beach where buggs bunny kept trying to go to when he got lost?

Nope, he always missed the left turn at Alberquerque.

When she starts to complain tell her flat out. I am not going to listen to this and if it keeps up I am just going to break our friendship off. I can live without you. Start getting together with the others and not inviting her. Make it known that they are more than welcome to come but she IS NOT. Again the girls flat out that you are not trying to be mean but you have had it and you are not going to let one person in a great group of friends bring you down because she is a drama queen that always has to have her way. Tell them that you left that sh!t in high school and they should have too and if they cant handle that then you can find some new friends. Its a drastic step but one that will show that how much this bothers you and probebly more than just you.

:elvis: I've always liked you kid :doublesnapandpoint: always will

Ive broke her off several times, just never called her a name until recently. She cries, I feel like a diick, rinse and repeat. I should leave her hanging for good I know, its like were really hoping the next time we all hang out we'll see the new improved version but never seems to quite happen, hence my OP of when do you just cut it off.

I hope to see the improved version this weekend. If I go, ill provide drama in the form of hilarity im sure sometime Monday, should be good for a few laughs. :pointstosky:

In a few of them I do recall "AHHHHH!!! PISMO BEACH!!!"

Left at Alberquerque - Awesome restaurant in Nor Cal :pointstosky:

:elvis: I've always liked you kid :doublesnapandpoint: always will

Ive broke her off several times, just never called her a name until recently. She cries, I feel like a diick, rinse and repeat. I should leave her hanging for good I know, its like were really hoping the next time we all hang out we'll see the new improved version but never seems to quite happen, hence my OP of when do you just cut it off.

I hope to see the improved version this weekend. If I go, ill provide drama in the form of hilarity im sure sometime Monday, should be good for a few laughs. :pointstosky:

You can be honest with her and the rest of your friends without calling her names, though. I would just put it out there...I know you're getting help, I know blah blah blah. But seriously, I am sick of this sh!t. Every time we plan stuff, you whine and ###### about how it's not what you want to do. It's not fair to others that we hang out with, and frankly, it pisses me off. Etc. It can be done. If you stop inviting her she will either realize you're right, and she will change...or she will just get depressed that her friends don't like her anymore.

In a few of them I do recall "AHHHHH!!! PISMO BEACH!!!"

Left at Alberquerque - Awesome restaurant in Nor Cal :pointstosky:

Where at in Nor Cal? Where are you, I am guessing So Cal?

he always missed the left turn at Alberquerque but i thought pismo was the place he was trying to get to.

Wait a MIN. This aint pismo beach. I must have missed the left turn at Alberquerque.

he always missed the left turn at Alberquerque but i thought pismo was the place he was trying to get to.

Wait a MIN. This aint pismo beach. I must have missed the left turn at Alberquerque.

You're right. "Here we are! Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat! Wait a minute...this ain't Pismo Beach..." Yup, I remember now. d

Man, why aren't these shows on TV anymore? LOVED Bugs. LOVED.

You're right. "Here we are! Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat! Wait a minute...this ain't Pismo Beach..." Yup, I remember now. d

Man, why aren't these shows on TV anymore? LOVED Bugs. LOVED.

So did I . They just don't make good quality cartoons like that anymore.

Rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

elmer season?

So did I . They just don't make good quality cartoons like that anymore.

Rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

duck season

rabbit season

elmer season?

Open Saskachewan?

Open saddlesoap?

Duhuh.....open sesame?

You can be honest with her and the rest of your friends without calling her names, though. I would just put it out there...I know you're getting help, I know blah blah blah. But seriously, I am sick of this sh!t. Every time we plan stuff, you whine and ###### about how it's not what you want to do. It's not fair to others that we hang out with, and frankly, it pisses me off. Etc. It can be done. If you stop inviting her she will either realize you're right, and she will change...or she will just get depressed that her friends don't like her anymore.

Ive gone every logical path, she turns away and pouts like a child getting punished, she knows im right everytime and all points made all pinpoint correct. People can change but im just not sure in this case, sad really. Its like an episode of Real World

Where at in Nor Cal? Where are you, I am guessing So Cal?

I grew up in SF and pwned a biz in Palo Alto, so I used to spend alot of time on University Ave at Stanford

She just called, the drama has begun :lol: Shes pissed about the travel situation :pointstosky:

Ive gone every logical path, she turns away and pouts like a child getting punished, she knows im right everytime and all points made all pinpoint correct. People can change but im just not sure in this case, sad really. Its like an episode of Real World

I grew up in SF and pwned a biz in Palo Alto, so I used to spend alot of time on University Ave at Stanford

She just called, the drama has begun :lol: Shes pissed about the travel situation :pointstosky:

I would be firm..."This is what we are doing. You don't have to come along if you don't want to." Or, tell her to call one of her chick friends and ###### about it.

I would be firm..."This is what we are doing. You don't have to come along if you don't want to." Or, tell her to call one of her chick friends and ###### about it.

Im always firm in those situations, she'll play the everythings cool part then crash. Everyone wants to watch a trainwreck but no one wants to be in one, until the "seeked help" is successful, were all passengers.

I guess ill just look forward to what it is this time that sets it off :pointstosky:

But then you really can't complain about it, IMO. If you're firm, but you're "along for the ride" then you really aren't interested in when to end the friendship.

But then you really can't complain about it, IMO. If you're firm, but you're "along for the ride" then you really aren't interested in when to end the friendship.

Attempted true friend? :dunno: If I snap ugly, its over. I've always broached things with a calm and what I thought would be an effective manner. One of the reasons im trying to figure out if I go out on a high note adn walk away or allow myself to bring the house down. One of my buddies going isnt quite as nice as me, when he loses it, its head for the hills time. I guess it'll get interesting nonetheless :overhead:

Can't you just plan and do what you guys want to do? If she starts complaining or demanding everyone do what she wants just say sorry I am going to do this other thing now but you are free to go do what you want.

Can't you just plan and do what you guys want to do? If she starts complaining or demanding everyone do what she wants just say sorry I am going to do this other thing now but you are free to go do what you want.

A reasonable suggestion that carries no weight with unbalanced broads, works for me :overhead:

A reasonable suggestion that carries no weight with unbalanced broads, works for me :overhead:

Life is too short to worry about pleasing everyone all the time. Just do what you want and your friends who enjoy doing that same thing will come along. You can catch up later with those that wanted to do something else.

no one is banging this broad ?

How would that not work? Thinking it might be because if she didn't wind up going, several girls would stay back. Otherwise, just goooo.