Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Here's one really big concern about Borat Obama

Look how divided we are about George Bush. People damn near get into fist-fights between those that have a brain and those that love the guy. We've haven't been more divided as a country since at least the 70's - and this may be even worse.

Look at Kwame Kirkpatric or Marion Barry or OJ - How even when they were caught red-handed, blacks STILL vehemently supported them and called everyone who criticized them "racists".

What's gonna happen when BO really focks something up? I mean, every President does. The Press is already afraid to touch the guy for their guilty white liberal fear of being called - gasp - a racist.

Can you imagine how things are going be when BO focks something up and REGARDLESS, the Blacks will mindlessly :thumbsdown: at any criticism even worse than the half-wits who still support Bush do?? - Make apologies for him, rally like they did against Imus when any white commentator criticizes him?

I think, if you put any thought into it, the idea that BO will unite America and cure our racial scars is pretty much the exact opposite of what is more likely to occur.

I don't know about all that - but if he does become POTUS, I pray that his moniker will be "BO".

:mad:

Look how divided we are about George Bush. People damn near get into fist-fights between those that have a brain and those that love the guy. We've haven't been more divided as a country since at least the 70's - and this may be even worse.

Are we still divided on Bush? It seems to me that even a lot of his former supporters now concede "Yeah, he pretty much sucks." And were we ever really any more divided on Bush than Clinton? I mean the Republicans tried to impeach him based on statements about marital infidelities, that's pretty focking divided right there.

I mean the Republicans tried to impeach him based on statements about marital infidelities, that's pretty focking divided right there.

Link?

Are we still divided on Bush? It seems to me that even a lot of his former supporters now concede "Yeah, he pretty much sucks." And were we ever really any more divided on Bush than Clinton? I mean the Republicans tried to impeach him based on statements about marital infidelities, that's pretty focking divided right there.

Well, if poll numbers are any indication (and I mean, what else is there?), we were never as divided on Clinton as we are on Bush.

And, maybe it depends on the circles you run around in. Here in Texor, there are millions of half-wits who are rabid GWB fans who would lose their mind if you even suggested Bush was an incompetent fock. - And quite q few here too.

ONE really big concern?????

Well yeah, I mean, a lot of stuff makes me really uneasy, but with this country already horribly divided, with this country where blacks and whites are both pixxed off at a perceived or real sense of the other guy being held to a different standard, this is definitely my top concern. We're already horribly divided politically, add in the racial element (especially with his history with a racist, America-hating loon) and there's a recipe for disaster if ever I did see one.

I think Powell or Rice would be much better choices. Then again, his pastor calls them ConDAMNleeza and Colon. Hell, they're both TOTALLY black and he still hates them. - But I digress.

Population (As of 2005):

White 237,854,954 80.2%

Black or African American 37,909,341 12.8%

Im not too worried about it :mad: Just kidding, but your points above are interesting although with the state that we are currently in, I dont see how we could backslide much more should Hitler step into office

Well, if poll numbers are any indication (and I mean, what else is there?), we were never as divided on Clinton as we are on Bush.
How so? Clinton generally had approval ratings in the 60-70% range, and Bush has similar disapproval ratings. In either case you have similar divisions sharing common views. I guess you could argue that we're more divided on Bush because people have such dissimilar reasons for their disapproval, but the same might have been true for the reason people approved of Clinton.

And, maybe it depends on the circles you run around in. Here in Texor, there are millions of half-wits who are rabid GWB fans who would lose their mind if you even suggested Bush was an incompetent fock. - And quite q few here too.
That could be true. I don't hear a lot of people singing Bush's praises lately, but I don't live in Texas.

Link?

My understanding is the basis of the impeachment was that Clinton perjured himself in regards to his affair with Monica Lewinsky. If that's somehow inaccurate feel free to straighten me out.

Only three things come from Texas: steers, queers, AND sh*tty presidents.

My understanding is the basis of the impeachment was that Clinton perjured himself in regards to his affair with Monica Lewinsky. If that's somehow inaccurate feel free to straighten me out.

Well...you get to the true point here. He perjured himself.

The problem is...your first post was that he was impeached for the infidelity. That is not the case.

Preach on brotha Wiffle. :pointstosky:

Well...you get to the true point here. He perjured himself.

The problem is...your first post was that he was impeached for the infidelity. That is not the case.

No, my first post was that he was impeached for "statements", later proven untrue, regarding his infidelity. HTH.

I'm white, so how do you characterize my support of Obama?

Easy. Everybody here knows you're just stupid. :pointstosky:

I mean, if you had any real intellect, you wouldn't haveto be a teacher.

Not to mention that the NEA has had its head so far up the DNC's ass, they can see through Howard Dean's mouth.

so when will it be "safe" to have a black President?

When black people stop using slavery as a crutch

I'm white, so how do you characterize my support of Obama?

Mental disorder. HTH

When black people stop using slavery as a crutch

why? how prevalent is this mindset now? how do we know when this has happened (that black people have stopped using slavery as a crutch)?

the argument here seems to be we should not vote for obama because he's black. i'm not an obama supporter, but that is not a compelling argument.

so when will it be "safe" to have a black President?

I think that's unfair. Like I said, it'd be easier if we had Colin or Condi running. BO has SO purposefully chosen to align himself with the radical black base that it's become an us/them issue. Condi and Colin have been largely dissed by the radical negroes like BO's beloved Pastor Wright. Then, it wouldn't be an "us/them" thing. If Condi or Colin ran on the GOP side, then the loons that follow and believe like Wright and BO do would align themselves with Hillary.

the argument here seems to be we should not vote for obama because he's black. i'm not an obama supporter, but that is not a compelling argument.

Untrue. Please read above.

white trash looking for a free ride.

Funny, you've always struck me as the white trash type. Piece of straw in your mouth, one of your overall straps hanging down, using the word "ain't" a lot.......things like that.

Mental disorder. HTH

Yes, it's called Having a Fucking Brain Disorder. I believe it's dissociative in form.

(I know, you won't even begin to comprehend that joke, or how funny it is in all of its various forms......but trust me, it's hilarious)

See your user name.

I think that's unfair. Like I said, it'd be easier if we had Colin or Condi running. BO has SO purposefully chosen to align himself with the radical black base that it's become an us/them issue. Condi and Colin have been largely dissed by the radical negroes like BO's beloved Pastor Wright. Then, it wouldn't be an "us/them" thing. If Condi or Colin ran on the GOP side, then the loons that follow and believe like Wright and BO do would align themselves with Hillary.

I disagree. I think this just gives people an excuse. Most of the people that I know who are jumping all over this idiotic Reverend are people who hated Obama anyways. Now they're saying, "Look.....see.......I told you!!!"

Yes, it's called Having a Fucking Brain Disorder. I believe it's dissociative in form.

Well, at least you admit you have a Focking Brain Disorder. That's the first step.

Easy. Everybody here knows you're just stupid. :cry:

I mean, if you had any real intellect, you wouldn't haveto be a teacher.

Not to mention that the NEA has had its head so far up the DNC's ass, they can see through Howard Dean's mouth.

:shocking:

Well, at least you admit you have a Focking Brain Disorder. That's the first step.

:mad: x2

this is getting ugly.

I disagree. I think this just gives people an excuse. Most of the people that I know who are jumping all over this idiotic Reverend are people who hated Obama anyways. Now they're saying, "Look.....see.......I told you!!!"

Well I can you for a fact that's not correct. How do I know? Because I liked BO. There's plenty of posts here in the history that can prove that. I can't stand Hill and I don't want to spend another 100 years in Iraq. He was a compelling, engaging speaker.

Then I heard his incredibly condescening, insulting, racist speech after the Wright thing blew up and I started looking into him.

You're not the people he has to worry about. You'd love him regardless.

The people who wouldn't vote for him for any reason aren't the problem.

It's guys like me - Middle Class White Dudes who "can't stand Hill and don't want to spend another 100 years in Iraq" that he has to have in order to win the General. And I'll tell you, he lost me. And the more I look, the less I like. And that pisses me off. Because I don't want to have to vote for the Candidate I dislike the least.

I just find this whole thing comical, since just months ago Obama was being blasted for not being "black enough" by several black leaders. Then it turns out he goes to a black church with a loon for a pastor and all of a sudden it's the whites screaming about him being a "militant black." Meanwhile, I'm an Obama critic, and I don't actually see any evidence from his speeches or his legislative record that he is any more radical than your typical leftist Democrat. Which, despite what some of the aliases on this board may have you believe, isn't really all that radical. Oftentimes wrong, but not really what I'd call radical.

Anyways, all this has done is show me that race certainly still is a major issue in this country.

so maybe the people who disliked Obama were correct in the beginning? You can only say "I told you so" if you are proven correct..... :ninja:

I just find this whole thing comical, since just months ago Obama was being blasted for not being "black enough" by several black leaders. Then it turns out he goes to a black church with a loon for a pastor and all of a sudden it's the whites screaming about him being a "militant black." Meanwhile, I'm an Obama critic, and I don't actually see any evidence from his speeches or his legislative record that he is any more radical than your typical leftist Democrat. Which, despite what some of the aliases on this board may have you believe, isn't really all that radical. Oftentimes wrong, but not really what I'd call radical.

Anyways, all this has done is show me that race certainly still is a major issue in this country.

That's certainly a viewpoint.

To me, it's not about race. I would have easily voted for Colin Powel. To me, it's about values and intellect:

1) The fact that he lionizes such an incredibly hateful Pastor - Credits him as his biggest source of BO's values, concerns me. Reading his past writings - when he WASN'T running for office, gives me more insight into how he thinks. and

2) It's just incredibly stupid to

a) Continue to attend that church as a sitting US Senator - much less running for POTUS.

b )Say that all Black churches preach such hatred and stupidity.

c) Allude to the idea that ONLY Black churces speak of Social Injustice.

d) Ask us to believe that BO was "never there" whenever this loon said anything controversial.

e) - Especially when you yourself write of these things Pastor Wright said in your own book!

f) Try to spin this as "some crazy old uncle" at the same time saying this man changed your life and shaped your vision and values.

:ninja:

I wanted to like Obama. I bought and read his books. He appeared to be the next big thing and genuinely caught my interest.

But now I've read about and watched him.

I just don't like what I'm seeing... a candidate who may or may not salute our flag during the anthem and who's aligned with a very divisive, controversial church.

I will not vote for Obama for 3 reasons:

1. Reverand Wright

2. Not saluting the flag

3. Mrs. Obama's "first time I've ever been proud of this country" quote.

the conglomerate of those 3 items are pretty damning for a candidate that's running for President.

It's guys like me - Middle Class White Dudes who "can't stand Hill and don't want to spend another 100 years in Iraq" that he has to have in order to win the General. And I'll tell you, he lost me. And the more I look, the less I like. And that pisses me off. Because I don't want to have to vote for the Candidate I dislike the least.

:ninja:

I will not vote for Obama for 3 reasons:

1. Reverand Wright

2. Not saluting the flag

3. Mrs. Obama's "first time I've ever been proud of this country" quote.

If that's how you decide who to vote on, you really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You just named three things that have NOTHING to do with him, or his ability to be president.

Very sad person you are..

Quick - another Anti-Obama email just hit your inbox! Hurry up and read it, so they can tell you what to say next.

If that's how you decide who to vote on, you really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You just named three things that have NOTHING to do with him, or his ability to be president.

Quick - another Anti-Obama email just hit your inbox! Hurry up and read it, so they can tell you what to say next.

it is important to me that the President not be a radical anti-American.

call me crazy I guess.

You just named three things that have NOTHING to do with him

:unsure:

I would say YOU are the one who shouldn't be allowed to vote if you think his wife and his pastor of 20 years have nothing to do with him.

How about not voting for him because he's got the most liberal voting record in the entire Senate? Is that a good enough reason?