Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

I'm done

Uh...that's a joke, right?

:lol: :dunno:

Its been established I cant spell, that just happened to be really unfortunate timing. Odd thing is I dont know why I used "t"s when I can spell the word, just Jack and cokes talkin to a cracker I guess

The 4 phases of naomi?

:dunno: :lol:

back to lickin_starfish's marital problem...

Yea, hopefully this guy learned his lesson.

You're back!

Was just thinking those stupid posts on the mange board seemed like your work. This clinches it.

Yeah, I won't buy that. I thought she was writing a romance novel or something.

Preaching to the choir. I keep telling her that Disney don't option no textbooks. :music_guitarred:

fat - anus hair - a biotch - what a catch you got there dude ...............

Cheat much ?

Yea. I can see why you've stayed with her this long. :music_guitarred:

LS- you are sounding like you pretty much hate her. Guessing there's been tension between you two for a while. But you wouldn't have been doing something nice if you didn't feel bad about that strain. Not saying solely responsible for it...just bad. When you talk things out, it probably turns ugly instead of going positive, further disheartening you both.

You and her probably have really negative stuff to let out about each other so it's hard, and you've likely avoided really talking for that reason- you both deep down know what really letting things out would entail. But at the same time, what you need most is to face all the crap together and see that there is a way out of the negativity. Could be really wrong here, it's all totally guessing based off my parents.

There was no strain and no issues leading up to this. I had some extra energy that day, so I thought I would help out just to be nice.

Then, her wacky woman thinking took over and twisted my motives.

We usually get along well as long as I say and do what she wants, but I am pissed about his issue. i hope the dog takes a crap on the floor today, because it will be waiting for her when she gets home.

We usually get along well as long as I say and do what she wants

In case of being poosay-whipped, break glass and reclaim your balls.

fat - anus hair - a biotch - what a catch you got there dude ...............

Cheat much ?

That was focking funny. I'm still shaking trying to hold my laughter in.

You cannot compare yourself to a woman, to women pretty much anything that anyone does or says is somehow a "dig" at them.

You can try to help, offer advice, or support....but in the end she will just think you are putting her down or suggesting that she is a failure in some way.

Women are either insane or just plain stupid, I still cannot be sure which it is... :dunno:

You cannot compare yourself to a woman, to women pretty much anything that anyone does or says is somehow a "dig" at them.

You can try to help, offer advice, or support....but in the end she will just think you are putting her down or suggesting that she is a failure in some way.

Women are either insane or just plain stupid, I still cannot be sure which it is... :dunno:

I've come to the conclution that they are all fuckingcrazy :wacko:

I've come to the conclution that they are all fuckingcrazy :wacko:

You have to live by kilroy69's golden rule.

All women are crazy. Its up to the man to first find out her version of crazy and then decide if he can deal with that kind of crazieness.

You have to live by kilroy69's golden rule.

All women are crazy. Its up to the man to first find out her version of crazy and then decide if he can deal with that kind of crazieness.

VALID! :wacko:

Fock that.

This thread is life for 90% of us on here. :overhead: HTH

the other 10% either are single or lie

The one thread that we can all bond in, regardless of our political beliefs or ideologies.

Mike, pin this, please. This thread can never die.

That crap drives me nuts. I swear it was a married guy who came up with the whole "can't win for losing" quote.

Look at weddings. Invariably:

1) She biitches at you for not being involved enough.

2) You get involved and do shiit.

3) She gets mad that she has to sign off on everything "why do I have to make all the decisions?" :lol:

4) You make decison

5) She gets pissed off and takes everything back from you.

- Sound familiar to every guy in the room??

No wonder the Chinese drown them at birth.

When I got married 15-ish years ago, my wife did most of the planning, but she felt bad that I wasn't involved (:overhead:) so she decided I should pick the cake. She knew I loved chocolate and raspberries, so she narrowed it down to two chocolate cakes, one with raspberry jelly, the other with raspberry mousse. All I had to do was pick one of two. So we meet with the planner at the reception place, I tried both, and said, "hmm, I pick the one with the jelly."

Her: "Oh you don't want that one it is too sweet you want the mousse one it has the taste but Blah Blah Blah..."

Me: "I'm sorry, when you said I should pick the cake, I missed the memo where I got to pick it as long as I picked the one YOU wanted."

Planner: :nono:

And my wife is as sane as they come. Lesson learned: don't ever fock with a woman about details on her wedding day. Also I chose the mousse, because it was better, it really was, dambit. :cry:

I've got to admit, the wife was actually pretty cool with our wedding. She let me pick 2 or 3 things that I wanted as it pertained to food, including the main dish. We roasted a couple of hogs and did one all BBQ. Also had cheesy potatoes and cheese sticks on the buffet line. :rolleyes: Of course, she threw in salads and all kinds of pretty shit, and it was obvious who was responsible for the cheese and BBQ, but she didn't care, so it was awesome.

Oh, and after about 3 months of being asked what I thought about different colors and patterns and napkins and plates and table covers, I replied, "I don't give a fock about any of that, as long as you show up." The rest of the time was gold.

Who else likes to lick the starfish??

mmmm... :rolleyes:

I prefer the leather cheerio myself

The current owner of our taekwondo studio, a 5th deg BB, is getting married in May to another (female) school owner. Good friend of mine as well. All of the groomsmen are high-ranking BBs. Also he is joining the Air Force special forces training program in August. And all of the guys' ties/cumberbunds are... peridot. For those who don't know, that is a particularly phaggy shade of green. I'm like [budlight] dood, peridot? [/budlight]. Told him that my wife chose teal 15 years ago, but I managed to negotiate black for the groomsmen and white for me. I'm not liking his chances though. Never fock with a woman about her wedding. :rolleyes: