Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Obama Dissected

LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT:

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MOSLEM, BLACK- WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN "FAMILY".

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND THE FATHER WENT BACK TO HIS OTHER FAMILY IN KENYA.

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. HOW?

HE "WORKED" AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO-HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB. THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE" BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE. WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO AN "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLDS PERCEIVED FAULTS AND THEN REPEATEDLY COVERS UP FOR THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH

HE CLAIMS THAT HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN, RIGHT!!!

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER, I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

:dunno:

obama's mom: pic 1, pic 2 and pic 3

obama's grandparents: pic 1 and pic 2

obama with mom, grandfather and sister: click

obama's resume:

Education

Undergraduate

Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA

Undergraduate, 1981-1983

Columbia University

B.A. Political Science with specialization in international relations

Thesis topic: Soviet nuclear disarmament

Graduate

Harvard Law School

J.D. magna ###### laude

President, Harvard Law Review

Organizing

1992 Led Chicago's Project Vote! push. This effort resulted in a record number of voter registrations, over 600,000 in Chicago. 1)

Teaching

1993-2004 Visiting Law and Government Fellow, then Senior Lecturer, in Constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

Illinois Senate 1996-2004

chairman, Health and Human Services Committee

United States Senate 2004-present

Member, Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Chairman, Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Affairs

Member, Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

Member, Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

Member, Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs

Bills / Amendments Passed

S.AMDT.1041 to S.1082 To improve the safety and efficacy of genetic tests.

S.AMDT.3073 to H.R.1585 To provide for transparency and accountability in military and security contracting.

S.AMDT.3078 to H.R.1585 Relating to administrative separations of members of the Armed Forces for personality disorder.

S.AMDT.41 to S.1 To require lobbyists to disclose the candidates, leadership PACs, or political parties for whom they collect or arrange contributions, and the aggregate amount of the contributions collected or arranged.

S.AMDT.524 to S.CON.RES.21 To provide $100 million for the Summer Term Education Program supporting summer learning opportunities for low-income students in the early grades to lessen summer learning losses that contribute to the achievement gaps separating low-income students from their middle-class peers.

S.AMDT.599 to S.CON.RES.21 To add $200 million for Function 270 (Energy) for the demonstration and monitoring of carbon capture and sequestration technology by the Department of Energy.

S.AMDT.905 to S.761 To require the Director of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering Education to establish a program to recruit and provide mentors for women and underrepresented minorities who are interested in careers in mathematics, science, and engineering.

S.AMDT.923 to S.761 To expand the pipeline of individuals entering the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics fields to support United States innovation and competitiveness.

S.AMDT.924 to S.761 To establish summer term education programs.

S.AMDT.2519 to H.R.2638 To provide that one of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5 million or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee certifies in writing to the agency awarding the contract or grant that the contractor or grantee owes no past due Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.2588 to H.R.976 To provide certain employment protections for family members who are caring for members of the Armed Forces recovering from illnesses and injuries incurred on active duty.

S.AMDT.2658 to H.R.2642 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.2692 to H.R.2764 To require a comprehensive nuclear threat reduction and security plan.

S.AMDT.2799 to H.R.3074 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3137 to H.R.3222 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3234 to H.R.3093 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3331 to H.R.3043 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

Senate Resolutions Passed:

S.RES.133 : A resolution celebrating the life of Bishop Gilbert Earl Patterson.

S.RES.268 : A resolution designating July 12, 2007, as “National Summer Learning Day”.

Other Bills Introduced

S.J.RES.23: A joint resolution clarifying that the use of force against Iran is not authorized by the Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq, any resolution previously adopted, or any other provision of law.

S. 453: Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act of 2007. The Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act of 2007 (H.R.1281), (S.453), would establish criminal penalties for acts of voter deception. Those who knowingly disseminate false information with the intention of keeping others from voting would face up to five years in prison under the legislation. The Act was sponsored by Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-Ill.) and 60 cosponsors in the House, and Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) and 15 cosponsors in the Senate. (20 Cosponsors)

S. 2030: A bill to amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require reporting relating to bundled contributions made by persons other than registered lobbyists. (1 Cosponsor)

S. 2111: Positive Behavior for Effective Schools Act. A bill to amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to allow State educational agencies, local educational agencies, and schools to increase implementation of early intervention services, particularly school-wide positive behavior supports. (3 Cosponsors)

S. 2066: Back to School: Improving Standards for Nutrition and Physical Education in Schools Act of 2007. A bill to establish nutrition and physical education standards for schools.

S. Con. Res. 46: A concurrent resolution supporting the goals and ideals of Sickle Cell Disease Awareness Month

S. 2044: Independent Contractor Proper Classification Act of 2007. A bill to provide procedures for the proper classification of employees and independent contractors, and for other purposes. (6 Cosponsors)

S. 2519: Contracting and Tax Accountability Act of 2007. A bill to prohibit the awarding of a contract or grant in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold unless the prospective contractor or grantee certifies in writing to the agency awarding the contract or grant that the contractor or grantee has no seriously delinquent tax debts, and for other purposes.

S. 2433: Global Poverty Act of 2007. A bill to require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. (9 Cosponsors)

S. 2330: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Act. A bill to authorize a pilot program within the Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development with the goal of preventing at-risk veterans and veteran families from falling into homelessness, and for other purposes. (1 Cosponsor)

re: church

While Sen. Barack Obama's congregation in Chicago is predominantly black, the UCC denomination overall is 91 percent white.

my father is a united methodist pastor and believe me, if he was saying racist things at his church he'd be kicked out pronto! it's not racist to disagree with government policy or to note that certain groups have been discriminated against.

heck most of my family members that live in california live in million dollar homes, they look like focking shacks, that's no accomplishment.

dissect him all you want coward boy, he's still 100% better than that idiot you voted for these past two elections!

dissect him all you want coward boy, he's still 100% better than that idiot you voted for these past two elections!

Well that ain't saying much. Obama is an embarrassment and has no real shot at being President at this point.

Why is Ravens 03 shouting?

he's not someone else from maxim is though.

ravens just did Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V

Why is Ravens 03 shouting?

He could be shouting because there are actually people still on board with Obama's hatred of whites and his laughable campaign.

he's not someone else from maxim is though.

ravens just did Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V

and you typed your entire post?

obama's resume:

I read that. Unfortunately, my resume is more impressive. I'll consider posting it.

and you typed your entire post?

clearly i did not as the portions i copied are in quotes.

I read that. Unfortunately, my resume is more impressive. I'll consider posting it.

:banana: :rolleyes:

clearly i did not as the portions i copied are in quotes.

Exactly. Ravens has a bored to mod. He can't go around typing everything. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

He voted for Al Gore and John Kerry.

Opinions are great Ted. The only problem is there is more than one opinion that matters and I am among the many who disagree with you.

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MOSLEM, BLACK- WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN "FAMILY".

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND THE FATHER WENT BACK TO HIS OTHER FAMILY IN KENYA.

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. HOW?

HE "WORKED" AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO-HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB. THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE" BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE. WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO AN "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLDS PERCEIVED FAULTS AND THEN REPEATEDLY COVERS UP FOR THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH

HE CLAIMS THAT HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN, RIGHT!!!

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER, I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

;)

Such good posting needs repeating :unsure:

Opinions are great Ted. The only problem is there is more than one opinion that matters and I am among the many who disagree with you.

Do you really think I give a sh!t?

Exactly. Ravens has a bored to mod. He can't go around typing everything. :unsure:

Ravens 03 is a Mod?

;)

Do you really think we have to agree with you? You need to get a grip.

I wouldn't feel right with the likes of you or any of your fellow cowards agreeing with me, you all keep supporting a war that you don't have the backbone to fight yourselves :overhead:

I wouldn't feel right with the likes of you or any of your fellow cowards agreeing with me, you all keep supporting a war that you don't have the backbone to fight yourselves :dunno:

Liberalism sure makes one hateful. Hatefulted............that has a ring to it. All these years on this site interacting with you, then you let politics turn you into to this. Wow! Pretty sad! See ya in the mock where you at least act civil.

I wouldn't feel right with the likes of you or any of your fellow cowards agreeing with me, you all keep supporting a war that you don't have the backbone to fight yourselves :dunno:

Internet tuff guy, we have seen your picture and you have the physique of a baby bird.

you are the last guy who needs to be talking shiot to anyone. :mad:

You don't.

Oh my god, black?!? His father's religious affiliation is of no bearing; he saw his pops I think a total of 1 time after he was 2 years old.

His mother is dead (great job doing your homework), his grandfather is also dead, but here's a picture of his WHITE grandmother with him at his wedding: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2...bama/obama4.jpg

ok, so it seems his father was a piece of ######.

It was only a "Muslim" school because the majority of students that attended there where Muslim. He also attended Catholic schools there. CNN went there and reported on what the schools he attended are really like, go read it: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/

His grandparents were hard workers. His grandma was born into a white collar family and she worked her way up in various banks, eventually becoming vice president of a bank in Hawaii.

He's written 2 best-sellers, $1.4 mill house isn't that big of a deal.

Working in the Senate is not a productive job? :music_guitarred: :unsure: :unsure:

Your point? Everyone has to start from somewhere.

What do you want him to say, "white power?" Yes he has embraced the fact that he's part black, but he acts white and he caters to white people.

hahahahahaha. a church that hates whites, but yet has white members. :shocking:

Why would that be his job? Bush never went and confronted them. Bush led a war based on fallacies and got the leader of another country executed. Would he have been that brave if he knew that Iraq had WMDs?

I think the hope is that he hopes that the average voter is not a gullible dumbshit like you.

Just a little clarification on Peenie's "resume" post:

Barack Obama has sponsored 129 bills since Jan 4, 2005, of which 117 haven't made it out of committee and only 2 were successfully enacted

Most of the bills that Peenie lists are merely "co-sponsorships" wherein he tries to jump on someone else's bandwagon.

As far as voting history goes, GovTrack says this:

Voting History

Statistic: Barack Obama missed 224 of 1188 votes (19%) since Jan 6, 2005 (Exceedingly Poor relative to peers).

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...10&t=312675

So, basically, in B.O.'s entire Senate career, he's only gotten 12 bills out of committee and only sponsored two that even got enacted at all.

Empty. Suit.

Just a little clarification on Peenie's "resume" post:

Barack Obama has sponsored 129 bills since Jan 4, 2005, of which 117 haven't made it out of committee and only 2 were successfully enacted

Most of the bills that Peenie lists are merely "co-sponsorships" wherein he tries to jump on someone else's bandwagon.

As far as voting history goes, GovTrack says this:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...10&t=312675

So, basically, in B.O.'s entire Senate career, he's only gotten 12 bills out of committee and only sponsored two that even got enacted at all.

Empty. Suit.

Scary how much we agree on this. :hide:

:unsure:

GREAT POST!! :unsure:

It leaves out the eerie similarities between Obama and the description of the Antichrist from the Book of Revelations. That is some eye-opening shiot. :shocking:

He could really lead us to hell in a handbasket.

You don't.

Oh my god, black?!? His father's religious affiliation is of no bearing; he saw his pops I think a total of 1 time after he was 2 years old.

His mother is dead (great job doing your homework), his grandfather is also dead, but here's a picture of his WHITE grandmother with him at his wedding: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2...bama/obama4.jpg

It was only a "Muslim" school because the majority of students that attended there where Muslim. He also attended Catholic schools there. CNN went there and reported on what the schools he attended are really like, go read it: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/

His grandparents were hard workers. His grandma was born into a white collar family and she worked her way up in various banks, eventually becoming vice president of a bank in Hawaii.

Working in the Senate is not a productive job? :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

What do you want him to say, "white power?" Yes he has embraced the fact that he's part black, but he acts white and he caters to white people.

hahahahahaha. a church that hates whites, but yet has white members. :shocking:

Why would that be his job? Bush never went and confronted them. Bush led a war based on fallacies and got the leader of another country executed. Would he have been that brave if he knew that Iraq had WMDs?

I think the hope is that he hopes that the average voter is not a gullible dumbshit like you.

if you would take obama's nut sac out of your mouth, you would realize thats a spammed e-mail that's been going around for quite a while.

You don't.

Working in the Senate is not a productive job? :unsure: :doh: :lol:

hahahahahaha. a church that hates whites, but yet has white members. :doh:

TERRIBLE POST.

You are go gay, you probably give Obama oral sex all the time. :mad:

TERRIBLE POST.

You are go gay, you probably give Obama oral sex all the time. <_<

How's Ron Paul doing in the election? Go join a cult if you buy into his bullshat.

if you would take obama's nut sac out of your mouth, you would realize thats a spammed e-mail that's been going around for quite a while.

<_< I'm sorry, I have yet to receive this E-mail cuz I don't have fucktard friends. :mad:

GREAT POST!! <_<

It leaves out the eerie similarities between Obama and the description of the Antichrist from the Book of Revelations. That is some eye-opening shiot. :mad:

He could really lead us to hell in a handbasket.

Great post? The one I thoroughly debunked?

You sheep are so fuckin gullible it's not even funny.

i don't think mandela had this much opposition....

S.J.RES.23: A joint resolution clarifying that the use of force against Iran is not authorized by the Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq, any resolution previously adopted, or any other provision of law.

clarifying that the use of force is not authorized by the authorization...

S.AMDT.2519 to H.R.2638 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5 million or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee certifies in writing to the agency awarding the contract or grant that the contractor or grantee owes no past due Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.2658 to H.R.2642 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.2799 to H.R.3074 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3137 to H.R.3222 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3234 to H.R.3093 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

S.AMDT.3331 to H.R.3043 To provide that none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to enter into a contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000 or to award a grant in excess of such amount unless the prospective contractor or grantee makes certain certifications regarding Federal tax liability.

i can't imagine what his role would be with these, but i think he cuts and pastes senate amendments also...

please stop considering this person as a viable option to run this country.