Sign in to follow this  
BartHendricks17

TOTAL Re-draft in the NFL?

Bart was thinking the other day about how crazy it would be if the NFL had a total re-draft like in fantasy leagues. This would be the most hyped sporting event ever. It would be talked about on Sportscenter every single night of the year leading up to draft day. Think about the money the NFL would make off this. Obviously this will never happen but Bart thinks it would be the most watched event in TV history if it did.

Who would be the top 10 picks???(Bart thinks Brady, Manning and Adrian Peterson would go in the top 10 but what about guys like Joe Thomas & Mario Williams?)

Would it set the all-time record for TV viewing???

Fans would be on the edge of their seats watching their teams come together.

Yea Baby :overhead:

32 team redraft would rock!

Jocstrap/Lions thinks at 1.16 the franchise will select Braylon Edwards

Jocstrap/Lions thinks at 2.whatever selects QB Romo

Jocstrap thinks that this would be a fun drunk fest for all the G.M's and coaches to take part in annually. Perhaps Vegas on July 4th to have 2 full months to practice for after the draft.

Welcome back Bart!

jgcrawfish thinks bart escaped from rehab again... :overhead:

echo jocstraps comment, good to see you again bart.

:shocking:

1st pick based on last years records.....

With the First Pick in the NFL's 1st Annual Redraft the Miami Dolphins select _________________!

Who would that pick be? It's got to be Manning or Brady right?

Humm, the salary negotiations would last until next March.

--louis

Players would keep their current contracts so teams would have to take that into consideration when drafting.

The Dr thinks each stadium could sell out and have the fans vote on players while getting drunk on $10 beer and $8 hotdogs. I AM IN

I'd go QB first round, then offensive and defensive line the next 8 rounds, then fill out the roster after that.

What? No Bart prediction of the Lions winning the SB (like he did 2 years back) :overhead:

If this did happen, would some NFL team be like that doosh bag in every draft that keeps hoarding all RBs?

Imagine if a team picked LT2, Westbrook, McFadden etc..... and then demanded crazy returns all year for trades.

I'd go QB first round, then offensive and defensive line the next 8 rounds, then fill out the roster after that.

What if you had the 20th pick? you'd still take a QB in the 1st round? :overhead:

What? No Bart prediction of the Lions winning the SB (like he did 2 years back) :angry:

If this did happen, would some NFL team be like that doosh bag in every draft that keeps hoarding all RBs?

Imagine if a team picked LT2, Westbrook, McFadden etc..... and then demanded crazy returns all year for trades.

There would still salary cap ramifications (depending on how each individual cap hit affected the overall team cap).

I would stock up on dee-backs and left tackles. Seems like teams every year are looking for either (not that an LT2 or Westbrook wouldn't hurt).

I am in. lets set it up, I'll take the lions. With our first pick we select jon 'jesus homeboy' kitna

word

jdon

If we're serious about this, I'll take the Chiefs.

If I can't have them, I'll take whoever else gets me in this thing.

Bart would like to see how a 22 round draft played out. Drafting 1 player for each starting position.....no kickers/punters.