Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beast

So, you really think you will be in the Kingdom of Heaven?

Why should God let you into his eternal Kingdom?

You tell me why you think so, and I'll tell you the truth about it later on tonight.

You tell me why you think so, and I'll tell you the truth about it later on tonight.

Who are you and why do you think you know things?

Are you going to be there? If so, I think I'll take my chances with that "Lake of Fire" thing. :wub:

Cause God hasn't been laid in a while and she'll be enRAPTUREd with my huge cack :wub:

You and your hook-nosed bastard son of a Roman guard can go screw. Mary's about as much of a virgin as Paris Hilton.

Wouldn't it be sweet if the afterlife was a fairy tale like you describe? :thumbsup:

Wouldn't it be sweet if the afterlife was a fairy tale like you describe? :thumbsdown:

It IS a fairy tale. If it were real I'd be a far different person than I am now, starting with not defrauding that poor fellow who bought my overpriced house 2.5 years ago. :thumbsup:

I do, and it's being on all fours atop wiffleball's bed as he ass pounds me from behind.

:thumbsup:

Why? Its pretty simple. He offered me a room if I want it. That's it in a nutshell.

Because I'm the man and you got no say in the matter. :first:

He always lets His followers accomplish tasks for His Kingdom. He's asked me to come in and kick you out.

I beleive I was told that I get to help. No sissy lemmings allowed.

So far all of the answers are wrong, and you are all going to be cast into the Lake Of Fire listed in Revelation 20:11-15.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Know ye not that the ungighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterors, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor abusers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of god.

Galations 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are made manifest which are; Adultery, fornication, lust, shamelessness, idolatry, drug abuse, hatred, contention, wrath, political strife, dissension, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, carousers, and such like: of which I told you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8

The fearful, and faithless, and the abominable, and murderers, and prostitutes, and drug abusers, and idolaters, and all decietful liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Looks like all of you guys are :thumbsup:

I don't know about the rest of you, but the act is getting old. Might be time for me to finally put someone on ignore.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the act is getting old. Might be time for me to finally put someone on ignore.

'Why should God let you into his eternal Kingdom?

So far all of the answers are wrong, and you are all going to be cast into the Lake Of Fire

Looks like all of you guys are :thumbsup:

Matthew 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Looks like tough sledding ahead for you, buddy.

Looks like tough sledding ahead for you, buddy.

In Matthew chapters 5-7, Christ is addressing the multitudes of people from the mountain top. Christ is warning them of the evils of the hypocrites teaching in the synagogues, not warning them against the teachings of righteous men and the prophets of God.

Know the context of the scriptures you are quoting my friend, before you try to debate me on scripture. You can't win. I am a Bible master.

In Matthew chapters 5-7, Christ is addressing the multitudes of people from the mountain top. Christ is warning them of the evils of the hypocrites teaching in the synagogues, not warning them against the teachings of righteous men and the prophets of God.

Know the context of the scriptures you are quoting my friend, before you try to debate me on scripture. You can't win. I am a Bible master.

:huh:

I had you pegged as more of a butt master, but whatever. :thumbsup:

the buddha says let go of your attachment to preaching & suffering/trying to make you feel better about your own self

karma will getcha :thumbsup:

I had you pegged as more of a butt master, but whatever. :huh:

When it comes to your mom and sister I am. :thumbsup:

the buddha says let go of your attachment to preaching & suffering/trying to make you feel better about your own self

karma will getcha :thumbsup:

The buddha is dead and in Hell right now. I wouldn't follow the teachings of a man in hell if I were you. He couldn't save himself from hell because he was a fool who denied Christ the messiah.

buddha is :huh:

So you think that being into sodomy will get you into the Kingdom of Heaven?

I don't sodomize the ladies azzes, I just enjoy looking at them.

I don't sodomize the ladies azzes, I just enjoy looking at them.

No sodomy, just lust. Got it.

I will find out when I am dead...or I won't find out anything. While I would like to know now, I won't find it in a book with a bunch of stories written by a bunch of people that have been modified to fit the here and now. Sure, you and others can spout off about what this passage says/means and what you purport to be "gods" word.

The bottom line is all religions boil down to faith that what you believe in is in fact true. Are you ok with that? Great if you are, I'm happy for you. Does that give you the right to judge others or say what will constitute admittance to "heaven"? Absolutely...if you are indeed "god".

While I suspect you and others who constantly bring these types of topics mean well, you are all nothing more than megalomaniac's trying to garner "points" with the real omnipotent one. I personally believe that should there indeed be a "god" we as mortals are too insignificant for it to take notice to the degree you believe.

I will find out when I am dead...or I won't find out anything. While I would like to know now, I won't find it in a book with a bunch of stories written by a bunch of people that have been modified to fit the here and now. Sure, you and others can spout off about what this passage says/means and what you purport to be "gods" word.

The bottom line is all religions boil down to faith that what you believe in is in fact true. Are you ok with that? Great if you are, I'm happy for you. Does that give you the right to judge others or say what will constitute admittance to "heaven"? Absolutely...if you are indeed "god".

While I suspect you and others who constantly bring these types of topics mean well, you are all nothing more than megalomaniac's trying to garner "points" with the real omnipotent one. I personally believe that should there indeed be a "god" we as mortals are too insignificant for it to take notice to the degree you believe.

Wrong answer.

It's the Lake Of Fire for you. :huh:

You better hope God sees it that way.

I am predestined by God's foreknowledge unto salvation, so it's all good with me and God.

I can't be unsaved, I'm one of the elect. :huh:

I am predestined by God's foreknowledge unto salvation, so it's all good with me and God.

I can't be unsaved, I'm one of the elect. :huh:

So you are allowed to go against the laws of God by lusting after women, judging others, and committing the sin of pride as long as you are one of the "elect".

I wouldn't bet on your spot being held.

I'm sure God is proud of you:

From Peenie's thread:

I'd rather be a Messican or even Asian which would mean I would have a 3-inch c0ck, then a be black person.

Nice.

ETA Lamest born-again Christian ever!

So you are allowed to go against the laws of God by lusting after women, judging others, and committing the sin of pride as long as you are one of the "elect".

Yes I can.

None of these things will cause one of God's elect to lose their salvation. :huh:

Predestination is awesome. You can read about it in Romans 8:28-30

Yes I can.

None of these things will cause one of God's elect to lose their salvation. :clap:

Predestination is awesome. You can read about it in Romans 8:28-30

It's a shame you aren't using it to make yourself a better person.

I'm sure God is proud of you:

From Peenie's thread:

Nice.

ETA Lamest born-again Christian ever!

I see, you don't have a sense of humor at all?

So, Christians are not allowed to have a sense of humor either?

We all have to walk around with a stick up our @ss all the time?

We aren't allowed to laugh or make jokes? :clap:

I see, you don't have a sense of humor at all?

So, Christians are not allowed to have a sense of humor either?

We all have to walk around with a stick up our @ss all the time?

We aren't allowed to laugh or make jokes? :clap:

I wouldn't expect focked up racist ones from Christians, no.

I wouldn't expect focked up racist ones from Christians, no.

It's just a joke. Lighten up sally. :clap:

One of my best friends is from Peru, and I make hispanic and messican jokes in front of him all the time. It's just jokes, and since he has a sense of humor with no stick up his @ss, then he laughs along with me.

Nothing personal, just jokes.

It's just a joke. Lighten up sally. :clap:

One of my best friends is from Peru, and I make hispanic and messican jokes in front of him all the time. It's just jokes, and since he has a sense of humor with no stick up his @ss, then he laughs along with me.

Nothing personal, just jokes.

If you hold yourself as better than others, you will be held to a higher standard. You've failed to meet it.