Sign in to follow this  
VaTerp

Anyone Watching the Home Run Berby Right Now

Regardless of what you think of his story this guy is puttin on a SHOW right now.

23 and counting and he's putting them WAY out. Unbelievable.

:pointstosky:

Regardless of what you think of his story this guy is puttin on a SHOW right now.

23 and counting and he's putting them WAY out. Unbelievable.

:first:

And his pitcher is 71 years old. Double :first:

The Home Run Derby has never really been all that great to me but this is one of the best spectacles Ive ever seen in sports.

28 Homers in one round. Amazing!

Don't usually watch, but sat down to dinner, turned it on and WOW. Kid can hit the ball - 28 in the first round and about 12 or 13 in a row!

Here's to 2nd chances!

I love the fact that he chose the old man to come back and pitch to him. I think they both are on steroids.

Also too bad he is in the bathroom between at bats shooting up.

Incredible :doublethumbsup:

Now just hope he has that swing next week so he can carry my Fantasy Baseball team to the championship :mad:

Too bad nobody told him it doesn't matter how many total home runs he hit.

Oh it matters. Just ask his agent and pocketbook. You guys are all talking about him aren't you?

Oh it matters. Just ask his agent and pocketbook. You guys are all talking about him aren't you?

Exactly. Who cares who wins, it is who puts on the best show. Hamilton definitely did that and then some. :thumbsup:

An amazing display no doubt, but you gotta know those baseballs are basically golf balls with a leather cover sewn on them. A friend of mine caught a ball during the '05 (?) HR Derby and its like a rock compared to a baseball caught during a regular season game. Just sayin'

An amazing display no doubt, but you gotta know those baseballs are basically golf balls with a leather cover sewn on them. A friend of mine caught a ball during the '05 (?) HR Derby and its like a rock compared to a baseball caught during a regular season game. Just sayin'

as well they should be during the HR Derby. I'd also like it if all the players used corked bats for this event (if they aren't already).

as well they should be during the HR Derby. I'd also like it if all the players used corked bats for this event (if they aren't already).

and they should be allowed to do a couple cycles of 'roids leading up to the event too.... :overhead:

Does anyone remember when this thing actually had the stars of the game participating in it? I didn't watch a second Berman hamming it up over B list MLB players.

ah yes the old home run BERBY :headbanger: