Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Pizza Hut Sucks

I've never had a good experience with Pizza Hut delivery or dine in. It's the most bland, cheap-tasting pizza I've ever put in my mouth. Local or National makes no difference...where do you go when you want pizza?

I've never had a good experience with Pizza Hut delivery or dine in. It's the most bland, cheap-tasting pizza I've ever put in my mouth. Local or National makes no difference...where do you go when you want pizza?

I gotta disagree. The Super Supreme with green olives and ground beef is the shiz. Deep dish of course.

:overhead:

I worked there. Original crust with extra cheese and jalepenos is pretty good. But I prefer Papa John's.

tonys?

Sory man, not a big fan of the frozen zaa. Back in the day when I would eat them tombstone>tonys thou.

delivery = papa johns

frozen = there is a fairly new one out there...i think it is palermos or something...thin crust pepperoni, hands down best frozen pizza on the market...

local = in DC...two Amys...best pizza i have had ever....salami, mozz, roasted peeppers...Neapolitan style brick oven....man, off the chain!

I want to try one of the pasta dishes PH delivers now. Anyone had past from PH? How was it?

I was at a banquet not too long ago. They served a couple of different pasta dishes, that were very good. We just assumed it was catered. Well at the end, it turns out it was Pizza Hutt delivery! Everyone was shocked. I heard they may make a commercial out of it. :dunno:

Oh and Papa Johns is the best chain delivery hands down! :dunno:

My favorite is that PH commercial with the pasta.

At some nice restaurant...claiming it was decadent. The one saying she got the Mac and Cheese with bacon...cause so many nice places serve that.

Ugh....

I was at a banquet not too long ago. They served a couple of different pasta dishes, that were very good. We just assumed it was catered. Well at the end, it turns out it was Pizza Hutt delivery! Everyone was shocked. I heard they may make a commercial out of it. :banana:

Oh and Papa Johns is the best chain delivery hands down! :lol:

if you are serious they play it here.

Papa Murphy's - they put it together and you take it home and cook it

Pizza Street - a regular smorgasbord of pizza (all you can eat)

We got a local joint by my place. No chain. No franchises. Just family. The use sliced sausage which I prefer. They also have homemade pastas, meatballs, and pizza rolls. The delivery is for shiit, but the food's usually damn good. Thin crust, nothing's frozen.

http://www.ponzospizza.com/menue.html