Sign in to follow this  
ravenwood

What is your worst pick/purchase?

1. McFadden ($16)

2. Holnes ($15 - his real value is $4.20)

Still in contention, but would be in playoff position if my money were better spent.

meant to type S. Holmes

1. McFadden ($16)

Still in contention, but would be in playoff position if my money were better spent.

Chad Johnson.

Wait... Addai maybe.

Hmmm... or Plaxico.

Kevin Smith maybe.

Yeah... s'been a rough year.

Great job in my 12 teamer redraft...

1.07 Joseph Addai

MBIII went 1.08

2.05 Braylon Edwards

Portis went 2.06 (4 or 5 QBs already gone)

Suffice to say the defending champ will be in the consolation bracket this year.

Picking 9th in a 10-team PPR redraft...

Terrell DOH!wens in the 2nd round -- he's as worthless to me right now as the toilet paper I used yesterday

Santonio "There's my blunt, right there, see it officer?" Holmes in the 4th round

We decided to change our format to a Keeper League, so I invested my 1st pick (9th pick out of 10 teams) in Maroney. I held on for a year and 7 weeks and just dropped him. I couldn't take his tap dancing in the backfield and constant injuries. Ironically, someone actually picked him up. good luck with him....

Had a great draft but waited on my QB and ended up with Anderson as my starter. Now I am trying to piece things together with Favre and Bulger.

LJ in the 2nd

:mad:

At the time I was also considering MJD, so I was gonna be screwed either way. The smart pick would have been Fitz.

And Holmes in the 5th

:wall:

I deliberated between him and Marshall, but since I was eyeing Cutler in the 6th, didn't want to invest too heavily in the DEN offense :thumbsdown:

Big Ben in the 6th rd.

He got traded after week 4 for Cutler in a package deal....

Also J.Walker/T.Ginn in the 12th and 13th rd....tried to round out my WR's with what I thought would be 2 steals at that point in the draft.....both have subsequently been cut. Of course Ginn decides to go off on sunday. :doh:

LJ in the 2nd

Ditto here. With the noteable exception of the Denver game, he's been a complete disappointment. One of the other guys in the league did the "coughcoughBUST" thing when I selected him and I have to grudgingly admit he was right.

ryan grant, 2.20

ignored all the warnings and went on faith

my bad

Buy you a beer man; fell for the Packers talk about him getting more involved in the passing game.

Now it takes him 30+ carries just to crack 100 yds. :doh:

Paying $200 (out of $1000) for TO, $160 for Palmer, $50 for Winslow, and $70-ish for Santonio in an auction draft. :doh:

Happy overall with my WW pickups (Chris Johnson and Slaton in particular), but Last week's Josh Morgan pickup was a stinker. And our $$$ league limits add/drops to 10 for the year, so dumb pickups hurt more than usual.

Auction Draft $200 budget:

QB Carson Palmer 25 :wall:

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh 28 :cry:

WR Santonio Holmes 22 :huh:

TE Ben Utecht 1 :doh:

D/ST Chargers D/ST 5

QB Vince Young 1 :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I'm currently 3-5....

SJax 9th overall with MBIII on the board.

Keeping Holmes and giving up a 8th instead of keeping Fitz and giving up a late 3rd

has to be Addai at #4 - but what was I gonna do? LT, AP, Westy went before me. At least I got Brandon Marshall, Andre Johnson and Santana Moss - trying to trade one of them for a back, cause rollin with addai, lenwhale and Warrick Dunn is pretty weak

There may still be some time for that one to turn around for you - that's not yet a clear cut loser.

SJax 9th overall with MBIII on the board.

Keeping Holmes and giving up a 8th instead of keeping Fitz and giving up a late 3rd

1. McFadden ($16)

For serpent draft roster:

Wayne at #1.11 (out of 12), Owens at #2.2, McFadden in the 4th round (Forte, Chris Johnson and J. Stewart had already went), and looking like Parker in the 3rd round (which at the time I thought wasn't bad)

For Auction: Hass, Owens, Wayne, Shockey

I got part of one games production out of Tom Brady and lost him for the year. That's pretty bad for a first round pick.

Second worse was Torry Holt. I dropped him long ago. :music_guitarred: