Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

whats your number?

I am #86 now in all time posts. Moving up 10 spots since i last checked. Of course no one will ever catch TH.

I am #86 now in all time posts. Moving up 10 spots since i last checked. Of course no one will ever catch TH.

I'm young. There's time. :cheers:

alsonotreally. I plan on having an actual adult existence.

I'm young. There's time. :cheers:

alsonotreally. I plan on having an actual adult existence.

You say that now. This place sucks you in.

Also, I'm #125 on the all-time list. If for some reason I don't end up leaving here to um...do what adults do, I guess it depends on how high Edjr sets the bar.

Currently 39th...

Would have been higher if the site wasn't blocked for about a year or so at work...

I've had 3 accounts here permanently suspended or lost.

First there was the original 'fruitjacket' which was created in 99 right after the site went up.

Then there was the 2nd 'fruitjacket', which was banned after about 6 months in 02.

Then there was Black Label Society, which was banned on my freakin Bday last year.

Now I have BLS, which has a sad amount of posts. But I know my 2nd Fruitjacket account had almost 7k posts.

I'm guessing overall I have about 25k posts....but because of my foul-keyboard skills, I can't stay anywhere very long.

And you HAVE to be a ###### to get bannored around here (especially 3 times).

My first account here was started in 99. Lost the password started another on in 01. That was either deleted or banned...either way Mike set me up with this new one.

billy, billy dont you lose my number

cuz youre not any where

that i can find you

i have no idea... 69? is that too obvious?

:rolleyes:

billy, billy dont you lose my number

cuz youre not any where

that i can find you

i have no idea... 69? is that too obvious?

:rolleyes:

obvious and yet so fun sounding.

First there was the original 'fruitjacket' which was created in 99 right after the site went up.

Then there was the 2nd 'fruitjacket', which was banned after about 6 months in 02.

Then there was Black Label Society, which was banned on my freakin Bday last year.

Now I have BLS, which has a sad amount of posts. But I know my 2nd Fruitjacket account had almost 7k posts.

I'm guessing overall I have about 25k posts....but because of my foul-keyboard skills, I can't stay anywhere very long.

Hey Mike! Check this out! :rolleyes:

Dood, I remember fruitjacket from back in the day (way back when). I always liked that screen name, but up until now never realized it was you.

I always wanted to ask: Did/does fruitjacket have any particular meaning or represent something?

Dood, I remember fruitjacket from back in the day (way back when). I always liked that screen name, but up until now never realized it was you.

I always wanted to ask: Did/does fruitjacket have any particular meaning or represent something?

It mean a fruit in a jacket, ie nut job.

It's a long story, that is very anticlimatic....but since you asked.

Back in 98...when hotmail wasn't owned by MS, I wanted to create a free email addy.

You had to fill out name, addy, phone, and all these different groups you were 'interested in' (IE..who do you want to spam you).

Everytime I filled it out, I used some variation of 'spuds', 'spuds Mckenzie", etc because that's my nickname.

And everytime, it would say "that username is taken" and it would make you fill out the entire fuckin page all over again.

I got so frustrated, and I was sitting in college and some chic walked in and sat down in front of me, and pulled a fruit roll up out of her right jacket pocket. My brain went "fruit-jacket" nobody will ever have that.

I was right. To this day, I use it for almost everything I regsiter for. And it's never, ever taken.

So it kind of stuck.

Myt first introduction to the geek club was probably in 00, and Rusty was being 'Rusty' and came over to the mange bored and tried to recruit members.

I jumped over and basically called everyone a fuckhead in my opening post.

That was the beginning of the end.

This is a stupid fuckin thread. Fo Guck yourselves....all of you.

Split personality... hmmm. Nut job fits.

It's a long story, that is very anticlimatic....but since you asked.

Back in 98...when hotmail wasn't owned by MS, I wanted to create a free email addy.

You had to fill out name, addy, phone, and all these different groups you were 'interested in' (IE..who do you want to spam you).

Everytime I filled it out, I used some variation of 'spuds', 'spuds Mckenzie", etc because that's my nickname.

And everytime, it would say "that username is taken" and it would make you fill out the entire fuckin page all over again.

I got so frustrated, and I was sitting in college and some chic walked in and sat down in front of me, and pulled a fruit roll up out of her right jacket pocket. My brain went "fruit-jacket" nobody will ever have that.

I was right. To this day, I use it for almost everything I regsiter for. And it's never, ever taken.

So it kind of stuck.

Myt first introduction to the geek club was probably in 00, and Rusty was being 'Rusty' and came over to the mange bored and tried to recruit members.

I jumped over and basically called everyone a fuckhead in my opening post.

That was the beginning of the end.

Hey man, thanks for sharing your anecdote. I've officially placed that screen name in my "Top 3 Favorite Screen Names Evah List." :rolleyes:

Hey man, thanks for sharing your anecdote. I've officially placed that screen name in my "Top 3 Favorite Screen Names Evah List." :cheers:

Look fucktard...I aint' your fuckin friend. I'd rather slice your family into a late-night info-merical for "La-Machine" than deal with your bitchass again.

Learn your place, STFU and be happy I'm not mad at you.

Yet.

Thanks man...you rock like the Scorpions dude.

Look fucktard...I aint' your fuckin friend. I'd rather slice your family into a late-night info-merical for "La-Machine" than deal with your bitchass again.

Learn your place, STFU and be happy I'm not mad at you.

Yet.

Thanks man...you rock like the Scorpions dude.

There's an unusual yet pleasant familiarity to this shtick. It kind of reminds me of phillybear's style...which is a good thing. :cheers:

#1 and #9. :shocking:

:lol:

How does someone like this guy find it but not me.

:( what's that supposed to mean!? i just dont have much to say....

you're #391 between Texansfan and FutbolJugador

go to "My Controls" then "My Assistant" then "Overall Top 20 Posters". Edit screen to show 60 responses...then based on your # of posts you have to guestimate what page you're on.Multiply the page # before you times 60 and add that # and the posters ahead of you on the page you're located on.

Also why doesnt MikeFFToday delete all inactive usernames....theres probably hundreds with zero posts...