Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Congratulations to President-elect Obama

:headbanger:

Certainly not my choice but congrats nonetheless. I can tell you one thing. I will support and respect the man and the office, unlike many anti Bush people out there.

It can't be an easy job and President Bush was thrown some of the toughest decisions of any presidency. Some he got right, many he got wrong. Again, tough job and I wish PE Obama much luck and support over this time.

Good luck sir and God Bless the USA.

:shocking:

Certainly not my choice but congrats nonetheless. I can tell you one thing. I will support and respect the man and the office, unlike many anti Bush people out there.

It can't be an easy job and President Bush was thrown some of the toughest decisions of any presidency. Some he got right, many he got wrong. Again, tough job and I wish PE Obama much luck and support over this time.

Couldn't have said it better. In fact, I said virtually the identical thing to my liberal coworkers this morning. Here's hoping that zero Supreme Court justices retire/kick the bucket in the next four years. Biggest concern I have, after hearing the word "redistributive" about ten thousand times recently.

Couldn't have said it better. In fact, I said virtually the identical thing to my liberal coworkers this morning.

Wouldn't it have been nice if they could've acted the same way towards you after the last 2 elections?

I saw part of the victory speech, there were times where his fans weren't so enthusiastic. After 2 years of

promising miracles, in one day, he started to say things like 'it won't be easy' and 'we will have to sacrifice'

and 'it may not happen in a year, it may not even happen in one term'... :thumbsup: huh? :lol: Just what does he

mean WE will have to sacrifice? I thought simply ending the Iraq war and taxing the rich was going to take

care of everything. Oh well, they went back to brainless bot mode moments later. :nono:

:lol:

Class act for sure, jets24 :thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better.......... Here's hoping that zero Supreme Court justices retire/kick the bucket in the next four years. Biggest concern I have, after hearing the word "redistributive" about ten thousand times recently.

+1

I saw part of the victory speech, there were times where his fans weren't so enthusiastic. After 2 years of

promising miracles, in one day, he started to say things like 'it won't be easy' and 'we will have to sacrifice'

and 'it may not happen in a year, it may not even happen in one term'... :unsure: huh? :unsure: Just what does he

mean WE will have to sacrifice? I thought simply ending the Iraq war and taxing the rich was going to take

care of everything. Oh well, they went back to brainless bot mode moments later. :dunno:

That's funny, I flipped the radio over to Rush on my way home for lunch and he said exact same thing. Nice job regurgitating Rush's giant load of crap. Talk about a brainless bot.

What's all this class act stuff? What a bunch of pansies. Save this homo crap for FBG's. :unsure:

Yea...Ya focking pansies :dunno:

:unsure:

and 'it may not happen in a year, it may not even happen in one term'... :unsure: huh? :unsure: Just what does he

care of everything. Oh well, they went back to brainless bot mode moments later. :dunno:

This is what happens when the media tells people who to elect.

Not a fan of Obama and his policies and definitely did not vote for him, but he ran the better campaign and knocked of Hillary and McCain...

As I have said before, you must respect the position of President and the man that is in office, even if you dislike the person's policies that holds that office...

So I copy jets and would like to congratulate all that supported Obama during his rise to the most important job in the world...

Class. :thumbsup:

Not a fan of Obama and his policies and definitely did not vote for him, but he ran the better campaign and knocked of Hillary and McCain...

As I have said before, you must respect the position of President and the man that is in office, even if you dislike the person's policies that holds that office...

So I copy jets and would like to congratulate all that supported Obama during his rise to the most important job in the world...

Class. :pointstosky:

and 'it may not happen in a year, it may not even happen in one term'... huh? Just what does he

care of everything. Oh well, they went back to brainless bot mode moments later.

Craptastic. :Mr-T:

I said something similar at TDZ yesterday. While I may disagree with his philosophy, and I may make posts against him, and I may call him a ###### ###### at times, deep down I will respect him and especially his position. Also I am a pragmatist, so I hope I'm wrong and he's right and we all prosper under his leadership.

Good luck President-elect Obama.

More class!!! :headbanger:

I think that goes without saying really. Now that the election is over all Americans should hope that Obama makes great strides. If an attack happens in the US it is all of us, not just repbulicans or democrats. If the Dow goes up that affects all of us regardsless of party. Now that he is elected I hope the man is the best damn President this country has ever seen. That would help us all. To hope for him to fail is only cutting off you nose to spite your face.

More class!!! :overhead:

and 'it may not happen in a year, it may not even happen in one term'... :pointstosky: huh? :headbanger: Just what does he

care of everything. Oh well, they went back to brainless bot mode moments later. :overhead:

Uh, GH? I know you got this from Limblob, but these concepts (won't be easy, sacrifice) ain't exactly new. - And you'd know that if you'd ever listened to a single BO speach. But we know you didn't.

I was glad to hear that. One of the big criticisisms of Bush is that he didn't ask us to sacrifice after 9/11. What'd he ask us to do? Go Shopping. He gave tax breaks to the uber-wealthy at a time when we were fighting two wars. Ask any war-time president - you don't DO that.

Finally good to get a President who tells us the truth - rather than mindlessly spouting sound-bites and financing tax breaks & massive spending programs by borrowing money from China. :thumbsup:

Finally good to get a President who tells us the truth

:thumbsup: Yeah right. He told the truth when he got caught unscripted and muttered the words spread the wealth. Obama and the truth, yea right! :pointstosky:

:lol: Yeah right. He told the truth when he got caught unscripted and muttered the words spread the wealth. Obama and the truth, yea right! :lol:

And we've been joined by Classless.

I'm sure Clueless will follow in short order. :doublethumbsup: :lol:

I'm sure Clueless will follow in short order. :doublethumbsup: :lol:

You are already here. HTH

I'm sure Clueless will follow in short order. :mad: :nono:

:(

Poor bitter Flyhawker who just won't fly away until he's done :wacko:

I'll second this, as I feel much the same way. Although I certainly don't like the way the election turned out, it did turn out how I expected it to. At this point, all I can say is congratulations and I hope that Obama proves capable to lead this country.

:dunno:

Uh, GH? I know you got this from Limblob, but these concepts (won't be easy, sacrifice) ain't exactly new. - And you'd know that if you'd ever listened to a single BO speach. But we know you didn't.

I was glad to hear that. One of the big criticisisms of Bush is that he didn't ask us to sacrifice after 9/11. What'd he ask us to do? Go Shopping. He gave tax breaks to the uber-wealthy at a time when we were fighting two wars. Ask any war-time president - you don't DO that.

Finally good to get a President who tells us the truth - rather than mindlessly spouting sound-bites and financing tax breaks & massive spending programs by borrowing money from China. :unsure:

That woulda been hard to do since I spent much of the day helping my dad frame and install a couple doors in an addition we're building then spent most of

the afternoon in a tree stand. Maybe I was picking up the signals and didn't know it. keep swinging, though.

I'll keep tabs to make sure Osama doesn't increase spending or borrow from China.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../p192145D87.DTL

There you go, there's his big convention speech, feel free to point out to me where he says there are tough times ahead and we

need to sacrifice.

The closest I can find is that there should be a 'renewed sense of responsibility' but he's referring to cutting back on energy use(nothing new) and

providing love for your children. Awwww. Everything else is: I am great, McCain is not, gov't will solve every problem.

That woulda been hard to do since I spent much of the day helping my dad frame and install a couple doors in an addition we're building then spent most of

the afternoon in a tree stand. Maybe I was picking up the signals and didn't know it. keep swinging, though.

I'll keep tabs to make sure Osama doesn't increase spending or borrow from China.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../p192145D87.DTL

There you go, there's his big convention speech, feel free to point out to me where he says there are tough times ahead and we

need to sacrifice.

The closest I can find is that there should be a 'renewed sense of responsibility' but he's referring to cutting back on energy use(nothing new) and

providing love for your children. Awwww. Everything else is: I am great, McCain is not, gov't will solve every problem.

Another appearance by Craptastic. :unsure:

The sour grapes just driiiiiiiip from your posts.

Personally, I find the Kool-Aid drinking liberals hilarious, especially when a Democrat gets elected to the house.

:wub:

+1 :wall:

I said something similar at TDZ yesterday. While I may disagree with his philosophy, and I may make posts against him, and I may call him a ###### ###### at times, deep down I will respect him and especially his position. Also I am a pragmatist, so I hope I'm wrong and he's right and we all prosper under his leadership.

Good luck President-elect Obama. :angry:

+1 :wub:

Good luck President-elect Obama. :wall:

I think that goes without saying really. Now that the election is over all Americans should hope that Obama makes great strides. If an attack happens in the US it is all of us, not just repbulicans or democrats. If the Dow goes up that affects all of us regardsless of party. Now that he is elected I hope the man is the best damn President this country has ever seen. That would help us all. To hope for him to fail is only cutting off you nose to spite your face.

Now with that said. I can also talk about how I think that there is no chance in hell any of that will happen, and the reasons why I think that. It's akin to people against the Iraq war. You can support the troops while also disagreeing with them even being there.

The two are not mutually exculsive.