Sign in to follow this  
scherber830

I'm Back!

Just some things I've learned so far:

Joe Flacco is going to be a stud very soon in this league. He is like a veteran in practice with his calmness in the pocket and obviously his bazooka arm.

His improved play correlates with the Ravens recent success.

Guys in the league play FF and talk about it a lot actually. I know me and guys like Figors, TommyZ, Marcus Smith and a bunch of guys.

Practice squad life is tough, although I have a lot more time now. Just workin out, studying and waiting for a chance. I've been doing alot of jug machine work lately to improve me hands.

Our defense, is straight up, the scariest defense I've ever seen. I always knew they were tough, but they are CRAZY. People don't know this, but guys like Ray and Suggs will tell the offensive players in practice that they are going to make them into paraplegics or tell them that they are seriously going to hurt them. suggs frothes from the mouth, it's crazy.

Some FF thoughts:

Anquan Boldin will catch 15 TDs this year, wow he's determined. And Kurt always looks at him.

For those who thought AD Peterson would be a bust this season....yea right.

Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan deserve MVP consideration.

Denver RB situation is pretty much how everyone thought it would be.

My boy Steve Breaston is killin it right now.

ANyways that's all I got, just wanted to say waddup to people around here and thanks for the love. I probably won't be around all that much, but Ill try to get back here more often!!!

Peace and love. GL to all!

Who are you? <_<

I'm a dude from Pennsylvania who the ladies like and the guys want to be like.

And you?

I'm a dude from Pennsylvania who the ladies like and the guys want to be like.

And you?

From Michigan. Whenever I'm around, women and children run screaming. :dunno: :shocking: :D

Just some things I've learned so far:

Joe Flacco is going to be a stud very soon in this league. He is like a veteran in practice with his calmness in the pocket and obviously his bazooka arm.

His improved play correlates with the Ravens recent success.

Guys in the league play FF and talk about it a lot actually. I know me and guys like Figors, TommyZ, Marcus Smith and a bunch of guys.

Practice squad life is tough, although I have a lot more time now. Just workin out, studying and waiting for a chance. I've been doing alot of jug machine work lately to improve me hands.

Our defense, is straight up, the scariest defense I've ever seen. I always knew they were tough, but they are CRAZY. People don't know this, but guys like Ray and Suggs will tell the offensive players in practice that they are going to make them into paraplegics or tell them that they are seriously going to hurt them. suggs frothes from the mouth, it's crazy.

Some FF thoughts:

Anquan Boldin will catch 15 TDs this year, wow he's determined. And Kurt always looks at him.

For those who thought AD Peterson would be a bust this season....yea right.

Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan deserve MVP consideration.

Denver RB situation is pretty much how everyone thought it would be.

My boy Steve Breaston is killin it right now.

ANyways that's all I got, just wanted to say waddup to people around here and thanks for the love. I probably won't be around all that much, but Ill try to get back here more often!!!

Peace and love. GL to all!

Thanks for the update! If you get a chance next time, what do you think of Ray Rice moving forwad as an NFL RB.

Great to hear from you Big E. Keep working hard. Not to surprising that Ray Ray & Suggs are so hardcore.

Break a leg (so to speak).. :thumbsup:

Some FF thoughts:

He's at 10 already and missed two games. I'm thinking more like 19-20.

Thanks for the update! If you get a chance next time, what do you think of Ray Rice moving forwad as an NFL RB.

ray rice is a baller. explosive man, he can be a star for real. i think he got downgraded in the draft because of lack of size. but hes one of those guys where it doesnt matter that he isnt 6foot-225. when your out on the field you never think about weight or height, you just do your job.

he and 23 are a good one-two punch.

hey Ernie, thanks for the updates, some of us have been following your each move. Still waiting to see you in the FFToday cap or something on the sidelines.

do a search on your last name, there have been about 4 threads in the last month.

Who are you?

Ernie Wheelwright. He's on the Ravens and has been a poster here for a few years.

"The Baltimore Ravens have announced they have signed practice squad WR Ernie Wheelwright to their active roster. Terms of the contract were not disclosed."

Great to hear from you and keep the inside updates coming if you can. They're great to read.

How about a Mark Clayton update? Any chance he gets more looks in the upcoming weeks? I just picked him up this week with Mason's shoulder injury. Not the the Raven's are going to pass much when they are up by 10+ points with that defense.

ray rice is a baller. explosive man, he can be a star for real. i think he got downgraded in the draft because of lack of size. but hes one of those guys where it doesnt matter that he isnt 6foot-225. when your out on the field you never think about weight or height, you just do your job.

he and 23 are a good one-two punch.

Thanks Big E! I started Rice against Cleveland and hit it big. He's also on my short list for keepers for next year. Thanks again for the insight Looking forward to seeing you lining up and catching passes from Flacco! :doublethumbsup:

Ernie Wheelright, the huge guy who played at Minnesota? The same guy that they should have thrown the ball to 20 times a game but didnt because Glen Mason ran the damn ball 80 times a game? No kidding. Huh.

E, as the first guy who figured out who you were, wanted to say congrats and keep up the good work man. I was hoping when Demetrius went down they were gonna give you a shot and was glad to see you move up with the regulars. Work your ass off on the practice team so we can see you play on Sundays man.

:doublethumbsup:

why don't you guys just E-Suck the guy....damn.

Scherb's been here a long time and is well known, and it's pretty cool that one of our own is in The League. There was talk after he got the call from the Ravens about him doing some stuff for FFToday but I don't think it ever materialized. Two points: First, it was a big enough deal for FFToday staff to approach him and talk about doing something for the site. Second, fock off if you don't like it.

Way to go Big-E we are rooting for you buddy us Walnut Ridge Alums have to stick together

Scherb's been here a long time and is well known, and it's pretty cool that one of our own is in The League. There was talk after he got the call from the Ravens about him doing some stuff for FFToday but I don't think it ever materialized. Two points: First, it was a big enough deal for FFToday staff to approach him and talk about doing something for the site. Second, fock off if you don't like it.

:dunno: Well said, JG!

:dunno: Well said, JG!

Thanks, I'm learning from the vets around here. Was thinking of telling him to go stick his head in bucket of aids like a certain buddy of yours but I'm not quite up to that level of venom...yet. :lol:

:dunno:

Thanks, I'm learning from the vets around here. Was thinking of telling him to go stick his head in bucket of aids like a certain buddy of yours but I'm not quite up to that level of venom...yet. :thumbsup:

:lol:

u mad?