Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Patriots Fan's Daily Check In

Staying strong with the posts. No matter what you people say about these threads, at least they are not the following threads:

- Rate my team

- Who got the better deal in this trade?

- Would you veto this trade?

- Should I start Adrian Peterson or Kenny Watson?

- I hate our commish

- Newbie's top ten

- Where is Jacobs? Is he hurt?

:rolleyes:

<_<

Staying strong with the posts. No matter what you people say about these threads, at least they are not the following threads:

- Rate my team

- I hate our commish

- Newbie's top ten

:lol:

- Rate my team

- I hate our commish

- Newbie's top ten

those are better. Is this your idea of a joke? No wonder.

Well, you've made your point, redtodd. I'll finally admit it. Patriots fans are annoying even when they're not winning.

Well, you've made your point, redtodd. I'll finally admit it. Patriots fans are annoying even when they're not winning.

Oh please, you love us. :nono:

Pats 24

Miami 20

Actually more along the lines of:

Pats 13

Miami 38

Oh wait, that was earlier at the Pats town...More like:

Pats 17

Miami 45

Who else is starting Ronnie Brown this week, as the Pats don't have an answer for him?

I'll finally admit it. Patriots fans are annoying even when they're not winning.

;) that was pretty funny. :first:

now for Pats stuff:

rumor has it Franchise Cassell and then trade him in the off season.

In QB starved NFL, Cassell has become too much of a valuable commodity to just let walk out the door.

:unsure: that was pretty funny. :overhead:

now for Pats stuff:

rumor has it Franchise Cassell and then trade him in the off season.

In QB starved NFL, Cassell has become too much of a valuable commodity to just let walk out the door.

Why not trade Brady which some team would probably give them their left nut for. They would get more for Brady than Cassel and Cassel is just as good as Brady on that system QB stuff. I mean, let's face it. Might as well get more for your system QB.

Why not trade Brady which some team would probably give them their left nut for. They would get more for Brady than Cassel and Cassel is just as good as Brady on that system QB stuff. I mean, let's face it. Might as well get more for your system QB.

Brady (on one leg) > Peyton Manning

HTH!

Few things that you all non Pats fans need to be aware of...............Cassel is 5x the QB he was the last time we faced the Dolphins.........Ben Watson was awaken last week...........The Pats backs are against the wall for the 1st time in a long time...................LOOK OUT.

Not to mention..

Cassell in 3 months > Campbell in 3 years :overhead:

Major cap hit.

Plus anyways, it will be fun to Brady come back and succeed in September and October and not make excuses for weak play on his knee like some QB's.

Brady (on one leg) > Peyton Manning

HTH!

Then why isn't he playing? LMAO.....I guess that just destroyed your comment.

Oh yeah, Cassel isn't 5 times better...maybe 2 times but if they can't stop Ronnie, they don't win!

But I was a bit serious about the Brady thing, good point on the cap hit, but he doesn't make that much money anyways for what he has brought that team, so why not sell HIGH like in Fantasy football and get a ###### load for him? Like defensive players.

Whoever just said trade Brady - oh my oh my. Mommy didn't breast feed you enough short bus. You poor thing.

You are still loved somewhere. Like the beat writer who didn't vote for Pedoria at all in the AL MVP race. Somewhere.

Somewhere = nowhere.